Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31694 times)
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:17:07 AM

And what will be special about this exchange? At the moment, there are a huge number of different exchanges and to get your place you need ... feature?

Our developer team working on adding more crypto currencies.You can deposit fiat money in your national currency. And, of course, we have new features for you, but they are in development. Wait for the release.

Fine. I look forward to it. The idea of such an exchange should be very popular. So I think it will be very profitable to buy tokens in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:42:35 AM

And what will be special about this exchange? At the moment, there are a huge number of different exchanges and to get your place you need ... feature?

Our developer team working on adding more crypto currencies.You can deposit fiat money in your national currency. And, of course, we have new features for you, but they are in development. Wait for the release.

Fine. I look forward to it. The idea of such an exchange should be very popular. So I think it will be very profitable to buy tokens in the near future.
Indeed, if this is so, it will simplify the life of many cryptocurrency users! Smiley

choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

How much will the listing be on your exchange? How are you going to add new tokens *? Can I add my token? Can you give information on this? Wink
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:41:49 AM

Indeed, if this is so, it will simplify the life of many cryptocurrency users! Smiley
A very big problem is usually to make fiat to the exchange. If it is just that the exchange will be in demand.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:27:05 PM

very interesting and promising project with a working product!low fees can attract a lot of customers

Yes, now rarely see the working draft on the form. so I'm sure this is one of the best projects lately. With joy I will start testing.
Is there a referral program? I would like to recommend this project. So you can create a very good passive income as well as make the platform more popular.

You guessed it! Yes the referral program from day to day will be presented in our product.

Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:14:19 PM

The official site is translated into many languages, which proves the reach of users. It is interesting to know the number of active.

Thank you for your interest, we are trying very hard to ensure interaction with the system as convenient as possible for traders from different regions.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:15:20 PM

very interesting and promising project with a working product!low fees can attract a lot of customers

Yes, now rarely see the working draft on the form. so I'm sure this is one of the best projects lately. With joy I will start testing.
Is there a referral program? I would like to recommend this project. So you can create a very good passive income as well as make the platform more popular.

You guessed it! Yes the referral program from day to day will be presented in our product.

Here the referral program will really add the speed of development and popularity of the product. Step by step and everything will turn out.
attracting new users is definitely a good idea. Even better idea is a good referral system. I hope the reward is worthy.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:18:30 PM

Do you have telegramm chanel? link doesn't available.
@alterdice_channel_eng
This is the telegram channel project. I do not know why the link does not work.
Thank you, I was talking about link at the main page of this thread, only website link works.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:43:56 PM

Greetings, dear subscribers!

Alterdice cryptocurrency platform provides an opportunity for convenient trading not only with on a desktop version but also on a mobile one.

Stay tuned, make deals and get instant notifications in our mobile application. Smart functionality provides:

· complete exchange trading, management of orders and positions;
· transactions between wallets and control of movements on the account;
· secured API-access and safety with PIN/password;
· individual GUI settings;
· real-time transaction notifications.

Follow the link to download Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details….

iOS version will become available soon. Follow the news!
Good news actually, great job was done, can't wait IOS version, I hope it'll be ready soon.

Thank you, Tearz.
We really appreciate your support.
We will announce iOS app in the nearest future, please, follow our news!
I'll follow it for sure, also I want to ask about volumes, is it real numbers at ur website?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:31:44 PM

Hi guys. In principle, the project is good, I will study the white paper. Is the product already working? Smiley
Yes it's aleady working, go to website and watch by yourself.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:40:48 AM

Hi guys. In principle, the project is good, I will study the white paper. Is the product already working? Smiley
Yes, the project is already working to the full and this is a rarity lately. So it is worth testing it and possibly supporting it.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:59:31 AM

Hello, dear friends!

In the previous articles we have introduced you the main benefits of Alterdice cryptocurrency trading platform. In the future, you will learn about the remaining features of the service which will help you make profitable deals with digital currencies.

We will also share relevant news about the platform. Here are the links to our social networks for you not to miss any important information.

Join us:

on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/alterdice/;
on Twitter - https://twitter.com/_alterdice;
on Telegram channel - https://t.me/alterdice_channel_eng;
on Telegram chat - https://t.me/Alterdice_eng;
on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/alterdice/;
on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alterdice_/.

angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:17:55 AM

Technically, the exchange looks pretty good. I think it's worth using. I want to check out withdrawals from the platform. Do I need an account verification?
snos-boss

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:18:17 AM

How will the platform make money? Will it only be commission income or something else?
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:53:14 AM

Of course, there are a lot of exchangers at the moment, the competitiveness is high, but what I have noticed here is that in such a short period you allocated funds for the development of a mobile application, is it fully optimized for the mobile device of both platforms or are there any improvements?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:55:53 PM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley

Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:07:49 PM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley
Indeed, I am glad that such wonderful products appear despite the market situation and cryptocurrency. I hope they will succeed!

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:16:34 PM

How much will the listing be on your exchange? How are you going to add new tokens *? Can I add my token? Can you give information on this? Wink

At the moment we have it only in the plans, not yet in development. Closer to the release we will write you more detailed information.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:25:14 PM

Hello, dear friends!

In the previous articles we have introduced you the main benefits of Alterdice cryptocurrency trading platform. In the future, you will learn about the remaining features of the service which will help you make profitable deals with digital currencies.

We will also share relevant news about the platform. Here are the links to our social networks for you not to miss any important information.

Join us:

on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/alterdice/;
on Twitter - https://twitter.com/_alterdice;
on Telegram channel - https://t.me/alterdice_channel_eng;
on Telegram chat - https://t.me/Alterdice_eng;
on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/alterdice/;
on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/alterdice_/.

Your project has all social networks, a working platform. around hundreds of similar projects that do not even have a tweeter.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:25:51 PM

Technically, the exchange looks pretty good. I think it's worth using. I want to check out withdrawals from the platform. Do I need an account verification?

Yes, you should pass verification to be able to conduct various operations with finances. Without verification, you will not be able to check the functionality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: