Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] alterdice.com - trading platform with extremely low commissions. ✅  (Read 31694 times)
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:31:08 PM

How will the platform make money? Will it only be commission income or something else?

Yes, our earnings are only commissions. That's why, every client is dear to us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:05:57 PM

How will the platform make money? Will it only be commission income or something else?

What amount of commission is planned to set for the input of funds and for each transaction?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:20:48 AM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley
Indeed, I am glad that such wonderful products appear despite the market situation and cryptocurrency. I hope they will succeed!
I hope so too. Because this forum is very rare to see the finished product. And that is why he is worthy of attention. This essentially advances all cryptocurrencies.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:10:01 AM

Yes! Now rarely so fast operating platforms! Usually this process is delayed for a long time. Well done guys !!! Smiley
You will need to test this project. I'm just wondering how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be organized. Interestingly there are supported dollar counterparts?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:57:53 AM

Great project. And I think it will help many people come to trading. Because the project really should be very profitable for users. I myself am ready to connect to the platform.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:02:21 AM

Technically, the exchange looks pretty good. I think it's worth using. I want to check out withdrawals from the platform. Do I need an account verification?

Yes, you should pass verification to be able to conduct various operations with finances. Without verification, you will not be able to check the functionality.

This rather well increases the security level of the savings of the users' funds themselves.

Where can I see the verification details?

After registration, log in through your account. On the main panel you will find the "Profile" where you will see the verification menu. Use with pleasure!  Wink
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:09:26 AM

What amount of commission is planned to set for the input of funds and for each transaction?

You can acquainted yourself with the commissions here https://alterdice.com/page/fees.
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

You will need to test this project. I'm just wondering how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be organized. Interestingly there are supported dollar counterparts?

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too. Replenishment can be done using VISA, MasterCard, advcash, Perfect Money, NIXMONEY. Follow our updates!
Alterdice_ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:48:22 AM

Great project. And I think it will help many people come to trading. Because the project really should be very profitable for users. I myself am ready to connect to the platform.

Join us! You will be pleasantly surprised by our trading platform.
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:14:22 PM

If you are planning a referral system, what percentage will be received in your personal account? After all, how do I pick up, for the fact that a person will trade in the future I will have an income from him, right?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

Yes, that's why all new projects are in a difficult situation! They need to fight with competitors and prove their perspective!
In order to prove a prospect you need to have your own unique product ... your own development. Unfortunately, not everyone has this.
Not necessarily someone to prove something! People themselves see everything, like it or not. Only platform users decide!

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:15:35 PM

At the moment, we only have deposit and withdrawal of crypto currencies, as well as deposit of fiat money. In the near future fiat could be withdraw too. Replenishment can be done using VISA, MasterCard, advcash, Perfect Money, NIXMONEY. Follow our updates!

Reasonably good selection of replenishment options.

Can the red market affect the development of the product itself?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:19:49 PM

Reasonably good selection of replenishment options.

Can the red market affect the development of the product itself?
The market situation has never affected the exchange. The project is already working and there is nothing to fear for the developers.
KLoUN287

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:44:44 PM

Great! so many ways to top up your balance. Will it be possible to replenish the balance of electronic money Qiwi, Webmoney.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:25:03 AM

Great! so many ways to top up your balance. Will it be possible to replenish the balance of electronic money Qiwi, Webmoney.
Well, it will be very convenient, I think so. I think many people will use this platform as it is much more profitable than standard exchanges.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:36:57 AM

Well, it will be very convenient, I think so. I think many people will use this platform as it is much more profitable than standard exchanges.
I hope. that users will appreciate this project. If the exchange had any affiliate program, I would have recommended this project to my friends.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:34:19 AM

I like the fact that the project has several advantages for users. But tell me, will I have to go through any verification in order to trade?
KLoUN287

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:44:58 AM

I hope. that users will appreciate this project. If the exchange had any affiliate program, I would have recommended this project to my friends.

I absolutely agree the Involvement of people is essential for a growing exchange. The more users the more profit the exchange has.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:08:43 AM

I like the fact that the project has several advantages for users. But tell me, will I have to go through any verification in order to trade?
I think you don't need it for trade, but I want to know about KYC for withdraw?

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:45:21 AM

I absolutely agree the Involvement of people is essential for a growing exchange. The more users the more profit the exchange has.

Of course, the more users, the better and more promising the project itself! But not only everything depends on investors and users. Much depends on the project itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: