Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019?  (Read 3822 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:47:17 AM

Btc is always the winner, it will never be defeated by any coin on the top 100 ,.when it comes to volume bitcoin leada them all.
Bitcoin is unbearable because people are investing into it and they are buying more and more so it’s not able to beat or defeat ever by any currency. We should invest to hope because 2019 is too good for bitcoin as New participants are joining the market which is good for us and for all investors who are buying in 2019.

Wise people know that Bitcoin will be gaining. They also know that no one cryptocurrency will ever beat it or defeat it. Those men, who will be very patient and hold BTC for years, will become rich.
Yes it’s not possible to defeat bitcoin ever in any way because day by day it’s being stronger and it has good potential to survive in the world. It’s being stable now some countries are adopting it as legal currency and many are paying their employs as bitcoin so it’s hard and almost impossible to defeat bitcoin ever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:57:48 AM

Btc is always the winner, it will never be defeated by any coin on the top 100 ,.when it comes to volume bitcoin leada them all.
Bitcoin is unbearable because people are investing into it and they are buying more and more so it’s not able to beat or defeat ever by any currency. We should invest to hope because 2019 is too good for bitcoin as New participants are joining the market which is good for us and for all investors who are buying in 2019.

Wise people know that Bitcoin will be gaining. They also know that no one cryptocurrency will ever beat it or defeat it. Those men, who will be very patient and hold BTC for years, will become rich.
Yes it’s not possible to defeat bitcoin ever in any way because day by day it’s being stronger and it has good potential to survive in the world. It’s being stable now some countries are adopting it as legal currency and many are paying their employs as bitcoin so it’s hard and almost impossible to defeat bitcoin ever.
i am not sure bitcoin can be defeated by other coins in market.bitcoin for years be major currency and as base all crypto exchange.moreover much large investors trust in this coins.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:22:23 PM

i am not sure bitcoin can be defeated by other coins in market.bitcoin for years be major currency and as base all crypto exchange.moreover much large investors trust in this coins.

Not exactly we have a wide expectation from the cryptocurrency so definitely it will give the needs from us for the next going up days without clarifying ourself we cannot decide anything and we see a lot more things to be proved by Bitcoin from the coming up years higher than previous years so it will definitely happens soon.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:12:24 PM

To be honest, I believe that Bitcoin has grown so big that now it is the only thing that could destroy itself and as of now there is no such incident or symptom that is directing us towards the defeat at all. Yes, there are certain issues on which we should focus such as lack of adoption in the day to day transactions across the globe as compared to that of popularity in a speculation market. I am expecting some growth in the current year.
midab89

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:06:54 PM

We said it defeated or crashes right now because we do compare the price at the moment with the price back in the December 2017. But if we try to look more widely the bitcoin price is still good and still have a lot of fans around the world. Alt Coin will die, Bitcoin will survive.
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:12:31 PM

will bitcoin be defeated Huh by whom Huh if really want to beat bitcoin why not now Huh because the price is still cheap, isn't now a great time to beat bitcoin ... but in my opinion bitcoin will always be number 1 and will never be defeated by anyone

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:16:55 PM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

Bitcoin and the blockchain technology has only one direction and that is forward. This technology represents the future.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:07:37 AM

For me, Bitcoin cannot be defeated. Since, all the cryptocurrencies was originated from bitcoin.

Probably, many dozens of years will pass, and some perfect cryptocurrency, better than Bitcoin will appear. However, now I do not see any crypto that can defeat BTC - it will stay the king for long.

Its true, in any market anything could happen. I think others coin have a chance to compete with bitcoin in market cap value but right now, bitcoin still strongers crypto in market. I am believe, many good project in market and if people start confident investing their money in cryptomarket, altcoin could replace bitcoin place
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:13:47 AM

I am not sure about that because bitcoin is undisputed, no coin can beat it. It has great demand in the market and usually investors put money more on bitcoin rather than alternative coins in the market out there. Since we just started the new year, i am sure that bitcoin still dominant and adaptation is still on going and that's the best way to support bitcoin's ideology.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:08:22 AM

Agree with you mate it is not easy to defeat bitcoin ever because there are so many supporters who are holding bitcoin high and they are purchasing more and more so don’t waste your faith about it  agree to invest so that your predictions will come true and bitcoin  will get bigger in price very soon it will not get down in market for high value.
Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:46:50 AM

Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

I think it won't. Eventhough is not yet well adopted by the world. Many people are using, investing and trading bitcoin. Many people believes in bitcoin. That's why it wont fall into ground that easily.
suka_blyat_crypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:15:11 AM

If in 2019 Bitcoin goes up (I hope so), then people will start investing in it again. I think that this should happen in the second half of this year, since there are all the prerequisites for this. In addition, many analysts suggest that Bitcoin will grow strongly in the near future. We may not believe it. In fact, there is no need to believe. All we need is to be patient and wait  Wink
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:39:01 AM

Agree with you mate it is not easy to defeat bitcoin ever because there are so many supporters who are holding bitcoin high and they are purchasing more and more so don’t waste your faith about it  agree to invest so that your predictions will come true and bitcoin  will get bigger in price very soon it will not get down in market for high value.
Moreover bitcoin developt lightning network that if applied it will take less fee in each bitcoin transaction.i think this is be main fundamental beside bitcoin halving on 2020.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:35:41 AM

I think it won't. Eventhough is not yet well adopted by the world. Many people are using, investing and trading bitcoin. Many people believes in bitcoin. That's why it wont fall into ground that easily.
That makes the crypto market volatile and active at the same time. The belief in bitcoin is there because of its properties and the advantages it has over other modes of transactions. Falling to the ground is way offlimits because there are people who are bagholding and are going to buy more if the prices drop.

You think people will stop if bitcoin price reaches 3digits? They will buy loads off the market because they know the potential in it for future and a past experience of having missed out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:39:22 AM

Moreover bitcoin developt lightning network that if applied it will take less fee in each bitcoin transaction.i think this is be main fundamental beside bitcoin halving on 2020.
with what you describe, I think bitcoin will actually leave those who can't develop, so I'm not sure that bitcoin will be defeated, especially for this year. even though it is currently experiencing a decline, all of the coins that are mostly following the decline in btc. so the influence of btc on other coins is still very large

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:31:52 AM

We should remove our doubts in this current year. The reason why we keep panicking is because we do not have enough knowledge to understand the whole cryptocurrency market. I think it is impossible to see that the bitcoin will be surpassed by any altcoins. Bitcoin will never be defeated because most of the users are prefer to use it.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:38:30 PM

We said it defeated or crashes right now because we do compare the price at the moment with the price back in the December 2017. But if we try to look more widely the bitcoin price is still good and still have a lot of fans around the world. Alt Coin will die, Bitcoin will survive.
Stop comparing 2017 and 2018. Look at the whole process of bitcoin went through, a lot of things happened and it's price went up from nothing to something.

Bitcoin will survive, I'm with you on that part and it will not be defeated for now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akram143

Activity: 1106
Merit: 166

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:09:30 PM

Stop comparing 2017 and 2018. Look at the whole process of bitcoin went through, a lot of things happened and it's price went up from nothing to something.

Bitcoin will survive, I'm with you on that part and it will not be defeated for now.

I will definitely say this year will be most powerful here for the Bitcoin development and people will waiting to get their whole investment in the end of this year I also in that case if this year will not be as like we are expecting more then we can do any other job for our basic resources.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:11:22 PM

Yeah right, It will never be benefited since bitcoin did not even compete with the other currencies. If we think of the philosophy of Satoshi about the bitcoin, it seems like he would like to tell people that bitcoin's were not created to please everybody but to let people who would want it enjoy the benefits of using it. Without competition, without gaining markets. Satoshi's vision is to initiate the digital currency world just like the internet was initiated by someone but did not really competed with the traditional who were very affected by it.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:40:00 PM

The decline occurs in all crypto coins, but bitcoin is still the main one. Bitcoin will not lose and will be at the forefront, and when the market recovers then bitcoin will return at a high price.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: