Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM IMMEDIATELY videos articles signatures app downloads [bounty][ENDED]  (Read 542 times)
daladno12 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 12:33:07 AM by daladno12

Get both: Ethereum (ETH) NOW and POVR tokens later
by participating in POVcoin Bounty campaign

HOW IT WORKS

1. Participate in one or all of the following Bounty campaigns running by the POVcoin (our partner), to earn some stakes:
Video campaign: 35%
Article campaign: 15%
Signature campaign: 25%
App Download & rate campaign: 25%

NOTE: POVcoin Bounty Campaign supports the unlimited number of participants, but is limited in time until February 15, 2019 (day may change). You can check the current number of participants and stakes earned by clicking on the following spreadsheets: Video campaign, Article campaign, Signature campaign, App Download campaign.

2. Sign up TOKPIE platform and click on [deposit] to place 50% of earned bounty stakes on your TOKPIE account balance.
NOTE: Don’t click on “Deposit” until you earn some stakes and strictly follow the instructions when depositing to speed up the processing.

3. Sell your stakes on the following order books (markets) to get ETHEREUM (ETH) instantly!
POVR_Stake_Video_35pc / ETH
POVR_Stake_Article_15pc / ETH
POVR_Stake_Signature_25pc / ETH
POVR_Stake_APP_Download_25pc / ETH

NOTE:
– By clicking on the links above you can place your trade orders, check market depths, current bids, asks, last matched prices and price charts.
– You may sell and buy POVcoin stakes until the end of the POVcoin Bounty campaign that is planned to be done on February 15, 2019.
– All holders of POVcoin bounty stakes will automatically get POVR tokens on their Tokpie account balances within 3 weeks after February 15, 2019, in accordance with the conversion’s proportion revealed as the results of the Bounty Campaign.
– You can check current stakes prices without registration.
- The following trade fees are applied.

Get both: Ethereum NOW and worthy POVR tokens later. No need to wait 4–6 months to monetize your work!

FAQ

Q: May I see some feedbacks for how it works?
A: Sure, this is not our first "Get ETH for stakes Immediately" campaign. Check our ANN thread dedicated to the Bounty Stakes Trading.

Q: How can you prove that it's not a scam?
A: Check official bounty campaign and TOKPIE contracting with POVcoin.

Q: What is the TOKPIE?
A: TOKPIE is the new crypto exchange that penetrates the market by providing a unique Bounty Stake Trading service to hunters and early investors.

Q: I have questions. Where can I ask them?
A: You can post your questions here or ask them on TOKPIE telegram group.

Q: I didn't understand anything. Can you explain more?
A: Yes, here is the infographic for you:

Ref. (copy-paste and adoption from TOKPIE blog): https://tokpie.io/blog/get-ethereum-eth-instantly-and-tokens-later-by-participating-in-povcoin-bounty/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

reserve
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

great way to convert your stakes directly to ETH.. i think this is one of the best ideas around..  just need some time and partnerships with projects.. then we wont need to wait months to receive money for our work as bountyhunter!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 07:40:33 AM by daladno12

great way to convert your stakes directly to ETH.. i think this is one of the best ideas around..  just need some time and partnerships with projects.. then we wont need to wait months to receive money for our work as bountyhunter!

That's right! in our current campaign, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090014.msg48908062#msg48908062 bounty hunters could earn and sell bounty stakes immediately for ethereum.  
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:22:13 AM

great way to convert your stakes directly to ETH.. i think this is one of the best ideas around..  just need some time and partnerships with projects.. then we wont need to wait months to receive money for our work as bountyhunter!
I've been sticking around with the exchange as its easy to convert your stakes into eth.
Rewards may not be that much but its convenient to use.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

daladno12 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:57:50 AM

I've been sticking around with the exchange as its easy to convert your stakes into eth.
Rewards may not be that much but its convenient to use.

It has become even more convenient! Now, there is no need to be registered on the TOKPIE platform to check bounty stakes prices, volumes and so on.
All markets statistics are now visible on the website home page: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:38:21 PM

The price for App Download Stakes [POVR_Stake_APP_Download_25pc/ETH] is growing FAST! https://tokpie.io/#home__markets

Anyone could make up to USD 5.00 in Ethereum easily for few minutes. 
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:42:24 AM

I really like this project because it presents us a new opportunity to change our tokens into eth, in that way it ensures that even in the bear market we gonna receive some reward for our work. Thank you tokpie!

Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:40:17 PM

GREAT NEWS !!!
New campaign is available now!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: