Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZANO] New Sources|1st ProgPowZ|PoW/PoS Hybrid|Scalable|Private|Contracting  (Read 36416 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
skygonga

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:04:06 PM

PoW mining, AMD OR Nvidia Who better support?

Based on actual WildKeccak algo, AMD are about 25-30% more efficient than Nvidia for $ per hash. But Nvidia stays a good pick, notably for the 1080ti.
Thank you very much for your answers!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypjunkie

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:10:00 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 12:19:22 AM by crypjunkie

Can't tell you how excited I am to see Zano announced, It was four years ago now Zoidberg left Boolberry to work on a project which was to include the first anonymous POS, Cryptonote based coin (Louisd'or)(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887482.0). In the four years he was away Boolberry has went through multiple failed take over attempt's most notably 1blockologist and his shenanigans, but thankfully we got past that nonsense. I reached out to Zoidberg a few years ago now and he assured me that any improvements that he was making would be ported over to Boolberry once completed, and ever since then I've kept in touch and helped support in any way I could. Most recently I flew out to Dubai and met with Zoidberg, Pavel & Alex all BBR developers, a great bunch of guy's and dedicated to this project.
$ZANO is now so much more than we could have ever expected be ported over to $BBR. Improvements and enhancements are just to much imo.
Zoidberg was known for his coding abilities four years ago and the rate at which he implemented improvements to CN, imagine what has been achieved in four years working on a private repo along with sowle and others Smiley)) I'm buzzing for launch  Wink

Looking forward to the next 4 years guys!
$ZANO is Cryptonote V:3
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

I must admit that i didn't know the Devs before.
But i read through the announcement and i really liked how it was written.
Now that i read some more about the Dev and so on, i am really interested.
crypjunkie

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

Wow, seems a lot of people don't realize you can buy BBR now to do a 1:1 swap for $ZANO @ launch, had 2 DM's already asking how and when they can buy.

This is the only two exchanges currently available to buy BBR:
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/BBR_BTC/
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/BBR/1D
hashappliance
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

Wow, seems a lot of people don't realize you can buy BBR now to do a 1:1 swap for $ZANO @ launch, had 2 DM's already asking how and when they can buy.

This is the only two exchanges currently available to buy BBR:
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/BBR_BTC/
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/BBR/1D

We are actively working on new exchanges. Should be able to make an announcement in the next week to 10 days.

In the meantime, btc-alpha has been the most reliable and supports integrated addresses.  To store Boolberry in a local wallet you can find the latest binaries here:

https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/releases/tag/v0.3.0.86

We are very proud of the fact that full synchronization of blockchain can be acheived in under 20 minutes. The results are shown in this medium post and all “predownloaded” functionality is enabled in the latest  GUI wallet release (v0.3.0.86), therefore you can simply run the GUI wallet and sync up in about 20 min depending on your PC’s processor.

https://medium.com/@BoolberryBBR/boolberry-v0-3-0-80-release-notes-96cdab3a6084

Other medium posts can be found here:

https://medium.com/@BoolberryBBR
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

It would be nice if somehow we can get BBR and NANO on binance too.  Smiley
intec

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

zoidberg throwing fireworks ahead of time...

Anyways:

( for those who dont know, this is zoidberg from Futurama:

and yes, he is a dr... )
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:41:46 AM

When will you launch it??

We going to launch first public test net in January and then if stress tests passed well then we gonna launch production in Feb

Dear friend
When will BBR holders can swap from BBR to Zano? The conversion rate is 1:1 or ... and how long it takes!
CaballoGanador

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:21:05 PM

pillo sitio Smiley
crypjunkie

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:23:31 AM

It would be nice if somehow we can get BBR and NANO on binance too.  Smiley

Binance will be looking us before we are looking them!!!
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:39:22 AM

We going to launch first public test net in January and then if stress tests passed well then we gonna launch production in Feb

Dear friend
When will BBR holders can swap from BBR to Zano? The conversion rate is 1:1 or ... and how long it takes!

My friend, as long as nobody knows the amount of created zoin coins, any specific conversion rate does not make any sense. If the distributed number of zoin coins is around the number of bbr coins, then it makes sense, but nobody knows.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:58:02 AM

Dear friend

My friend, as long as nobody knows the amount of created zoin coins, any specific conversion rate does not make any sense. If the distributed number of zoin coins is around the number of bbr coins, then it makes sense, but nobody knows.

i hope it is. Anything else would be quite retarded.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:33:36 PM

Dear friend

It has no logic that number of max coins would be the same. Zano will for sure have higher max supply then BBR.

It will be also interest to see how will Zano compete with two new Mimblewimble coins that are also coming in January Grin and Beam.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:48:39 PM

Dear friend

It has no logic that number of max coins would be the same. Zano will for sure have higher max supply then BBR.

It will be also interest to see how will Zano compete with two new Mimblewimble coins that are also coming in January Grin and Beam.
beam is already out, though Grin intrigues me the most. However, Zano's WP is the most impressive of them all. Personally, I'm sticking to Zano based on the strength of its WP and the reputation of the team - weird, right? Would like to know if the swap is 1:1 though
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:18:14 PM

So total supply is 184B and premine is only 5M?
hashappliance
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:56:27 AM

Dear friend

beam is already out, though Grin intrigues me the most. However, Zano's WP is the most impressive of them all. Personally, I'm sticking to Zano based on the strength of its WP and the reputation of the team - weird, right? Would like to know if the swap is 1:1 though

I can confirm that the ratio will be 1:1. Since we have a hybrid, and possibly mining on 2 chains during the swap window,  we are working through emission curve details. The max supply will remain the same, but there is a possibility of a tail emission  that would be similar to what other projects have employed and for good reason. 

Please join our telegram chat rooms to get more immediate feedback to any questions that you may have.

t.me/zanocoin

t.me/boolberry_bbr

Thanks for your patience everyone. It’s christmas on Monday in certain parts of the world, but expect much more news, clarity, and additional features etc. to be announced in the coming weeks.

Happy New Years to everyone, and we are very excited about regaining our pioneer status in the privacy vertical.

JohnnyT

ClashProject

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:59:50 AM

How did you implement PoS if you never know how much a user holds?
hashappliance
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:13:37 AM

How did you implement PoS if you never know how much a user holds?

Please read the white paper.

https://github.com/zano-project/zano/blob/master/resources/Zano%20WP.pdf

Uses key images, amount of the UTXO’s KI and stake modifier to prevent against stake grinding with 15 second granularity. If you possess a KI that satisfies the difficulty it spends the output and you receive the coinbase reward and that spent utxo back.

This process maintains anonymity and security.

In case there is still any confusion. A wallet can contain 100’s or 1000’s of utxos. A utxo containing 10 coins will have to achieve a difficulty that is 10 times lower than a utxo with 1 coin.

Join telegram and I’m happy to send more detail.

Johnny
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:19:48 AM

Certainly keeping an eye on this one ...

#crysx

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:49:34 AM

So total supply is 184B and premine is only 5M?
B or M?
Team says they're gonna be having the same supply as BBR and BBR total supply is just 18.4M. Think you meant M not B. 184B is way too much IMHO - 1:1 swap with that amount just wouldn't add up
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: