Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this just a bounce?  (Read 2342 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:00:12 PM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
do not get worse, as a trader we must always be optimistic that there will be significant price developments in the market later. most importantly now the market is aiming for an increase, although it is not significant, this is a good start to this year.

niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:32:13 AM

Yes, I think this is just a rebound. This may be a rebound caused by the exchange's simultaneous purchases. Did not find other extra funds into the cryptocurrency market, and perhaps the cryptocurrency market will soon collapse again.

sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:21:07 AM

Yes, I think this is just a rebound. This may be a rebound caused by the exchange's simultaneous purchases. Did not find other extra funds into the cryptocurrency market, and perhaps the cryptocurrency market will soon collapse again.
Such a sad option, too, can not be ruled out, the cryptocurrency is still vulnerable and prices can easily collapse down, although Ethereum, for example, can show a price increase due to the update even in a bad General situation

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:54:01 AM

Such a sad option, too, can not be ruled out, the cryptocurrency is still vulnerable and prices can easily collapse down, although Ethereum, for example, can show a price increase due to the update even in a bad General situation
maybe this can be said as a game in the Crypto world, price fluctuations are common in the market. the market isn't so strong that we are alert if we want to do something, because you can fall and lose everything. so don't be easily influenced and don't be easily attracted to any seduction, because this might be a trap so you check it first.

Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:58:57 AM

I think the growth and decline of the market is normal, because the price of crypto is determined by purchasing power, so I think the investment time is very important and should not be too worried about the market rebound.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:46:26 PM

It is too early to call this a bounce back. We have seen many instances where BTC prices pumped over 15% and dropped back to over negative 30% in the following 7 days. The way the price of crypto is determined is very weird and if you aren't a careful observer, you will jump in at the wrong time. I wouldn't call this a bounce back.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:35:38 AM

I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
I don't think so because the characteristics of the crypto market are always changing and increasing and decreasing. It can change transactions and changes as well as positive or negative information from the market. It is not a way to attract investment that can be speculation or organizing speculation and holding large amounts of Bitcoin and make the crypto change strongly.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

In a crypto set of such bounces, they are both real and false, after a rebound, even a false one, a growth impulse can begin. The crypto market attracts people with its instability.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

Of course, you can try to predict the market, see the number of coins in longs, volumes, figures, and so on, there are a lot of trader tools, but .. I have not seen a single forecast that would match 100% in cryptocurrency ... we cannot know the rebound whether it is, we will know about it only through time .. I generally think that forecasting the market of cryptocurrencies is a thankless task, we can consider several ways of development and try to foresee not to lose our assets ..In general, the cryptocurrency is such an unpredictable little predictable) rebound it or not only time will tell)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:20:15 PM

I feel that it is not just a bounce start of raising of this market and we will see a good runup in this move this year can give us best returns a lot of new happing are expected in this year and it will make a positive effect in this market.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:23:04 PM

The market is just getting up after the christmas days, peoples usually get their vacation mode turned off then they just have to go back to work and that's why btc and almost every other altcoin just had bounce.
I don't think that there's a pump coming in the following two weeks, the market still not safe, it's never safe to invest but for long term hodlers i think it's fine to buy from bottom and sell high later.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:25:32 PM

preparing yourself bitcoin is trying to bounce back to $5,000 this month I think bitcoin will rise that price at the end of January so be prepared and buy more bitcoin and also HODL it. And also the dx exchange has accessible, it will trigger bitcoin price to pump.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:28:46 PM

The market is just getting up after the christmas days, peoples usually get their vacation mode turned off then they just have to go back to work and that's why btc and almost every other altcoin just had bounce.
I don't think that there's a pump coming in the following two weeks, the market still not safe, it's never safe to invest but for long term hodlers i think it's fine to buy from bottom and sell high later.
If you are a long term holders you will not be afraid investing in any time frame even without the bull trend or there's no updates yet, as you are preparing yourself to a well awaited rise then it will allow you to hold for longer time, supporters loves to buy at the low price and keep the coin inside their wallets and wait till they reached their desire profits, it just a cycle where pumped followed by dumped and vice versa.
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:08:41 PM

I feel that it is not just a bounce start of raising of this market and we will see a good runup in this move this year can give us best returns a lot of new happing are expected in this year and it will make a positive effect in this market.
Well, after the fall there is always a rebound and do not rejoice before the time , we have not broken the downtrend line on this I am inclined to the fact that we will still look for the bottom!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:55:07 PM

What is your opinion?
do not get worse, as a trader we must always be optimistic that there will be significant price developments in the market later. most importantly now the market is aiming for an increase, although it is not significant, this is a good start to this year.

But should not be too optimistic on the market, as experts or analysts have predicted Bitcoin prices last year. Most of them think Bitcoin will reach the price of $ 30k to $ 200k. But no case happened, this market is constantly changing, it may drop a lot in the last year, but as you say this can be reversed in a short time, be trust  Grin
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:15:51 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies are trying to reach more high prices. But it's too difficult to leave this deep falling so we can see these small grows and fallings. We need to wait next bullrun.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:28:43 PM

Regardless of what anyone may be saying,  i think the changes occurring as far as the market is concerned is something every average member of the crypto space is seeing and also can interpret rightly. I believe, what we can see now still makes no difference from what we have been seeing in the past few months. Thus, at this point,  we should still continually hold to an unwavering faith and patience as regards market to save us from losing harder in the long run.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:39:13 PM

These are only pumps but if they are not consistent they will not lead us to bullish market. We are still in bearish market
and cannot confirm the recovery has started yet.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:00:07 PM

What is your opinion?

I think this is a bait for those who received good salary bonuses at the end of 2018. This proves once again that the market is being manipulated.

surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:40:27 PM

I think big changes in the market should not be expected in the next 8 months, and perhaps a year, rather now it will be possible to observe a correction for a long time.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: