Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoWithMi the world’s first complete decentralized location-based services  (Read 744 times)
GoWithMi.com (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:00:28 AM

GoWithMi (GMAT)

GoWithMi is building the world's first complete decentralized location-based services (DLBS) infrastructure, integrating super spatial oracle and consensus map to motivate participation and achieve benefit for everyone. Complementing the last key component of the blockchain to empower the real economy application, cross-chain supports all blockchain platforms and enables offline businesses to leap into the new era of programmable business.

• Decentralized Mapping:

Through a series of spatial consensus mechanisms and protocols, GoWithMi drives real-world geospatial data to migrate to the blockchain world, producing global coverage, real-time updated, real and tamper-proof geospatial trusted data on the blockchain.Mainly includes:

Proof of Mapping(PoM)
    GoWithMi abstracts data collection and production into a “space coordination game process”. Under the spatial coordination game mechanism, it coordinates the collection and verification of each participant through a series of token economic behaviors such as Token pledge, reward, gambling, and reward.

Spacial Bancor Protocol
    GoWithMi correlates the single data value of the data collection and supply with the overall data scale requirement, using the Space Bancor Protocol to dynamically balance the data collection and supply and demand relationship between data collection and token rewards.

• Decentralized Computing :

GoWithMi innovates the world's first "spatial computing blockchain network Gaia" as the main blockchain network, creatively designed the "spatial double-chain double-sharding" structure. The main chain Gaia can realize storing full data on the chain, and considers the decentralization of the POW and the high efficiency of the EOS, providing application scenarios that have more dimensions than the IPFS, achieving equal rights mining of all objects and being able to resist "mining pool control". The Gaia main chain network mainly includes: (Gaia is the god of the earth in ancient Greek mythology, the mother of the gods, the first creation god born in chaos, and one of the original natural forces that can create life)

GeoMesh Sharding Based Data Structure Mechanism
    GoWithMi starts from the lowest layer——the data layer of the technical architecture and reconstructs the location-based service technology architecture to make it compatible with the blockchain technology framework. It mainly deals with the full-scale data used by the traditional map service to conduct GeoMesh Sharding. The map data layer is deconstructed into the equally data network of GeoMesh by the traditional centralized data form. The GeoMesh block data size is adapted to the underlying point-to-point network protocol of the blockchain. The single GeoMesh is functionally decoupled and can provide full-featured location services independently. The parallelization can provide location-based services in various regions of the world.

Spatial Root Chain
    GoWithMi has independently developed an automatic compilation engine for map data, which is the first in the world to realize the full automation of map data without any human intervention. Based on this technological breakthrough, the spatial root chain can achieve “map data production on the chain”. The spatial root chain uses the DPOS BFT (Pipelined Byzantine Fault Tolerance) consensus for super node synchronization. The spatial root chain focuses on the implementation of data consensus production smart contracts, the updating of spatial geographic data books, and the production and distribution of GeoMesh data.

Spatial Peer to Peer Computing Network
    Each node of space peer-to-peer computing network synchronizes GeoMesh data according to the requirement of location-based service, and the newly generated GeoMesh data of the spatial root chain spread throughout the peer-to-peer computing network. Based on the parallel decoupling feature of Geo Mesh space, any device can cache one or more GeoMesh, so that the CPU, memory, hard disk and network of all objects can participate in spatial peer-to-peer computing mining, providing a complete spatial location-based service based on GeoMesh for the network and receive token bookkeeping income.

Spatial Multiparty Random Sharding Protocol
    Original design "Spatial Multiparty Random Sharding Protocol", based on GeoMesh sharding rules, randomly connecting multiple nodes to form a "Sharding Chain" of a built-in spatial oracle, can perform blockchain bookkeeping and smart contract execution, and local service convergence. The spatial sharding mechanism enables block production to be carried out between massive equal rights nodes, thereby ensuring high performance of commercial-grade requirements and avoiding centralized defects like the EOS super-node method; and the introduction of the concept of "multiparty random", The difficulty of the attack is increased exponentially to achieve a "1% attack".

• Decentralized Organizing :

It mainly refers to the map data maintenance community with the spatial digital land rights as the core by anchoring the income of spatial digital land rights with the obligation of data maintenance. In the process of pursuing benefit maximization for community members such as landlords, miners, users, and merchants, global autonomy from on the chain to off the chain will achieve, promoting the two-way cycle and continuous development of GoWithMi's internal and external ecology.

Spatial Digital Land Rights(GoZone Assets)
    GoWithMi divides the spatial assets of the digital world by anchoring the permanent land in real space. Specifically, based on spatial big data (spatial agglomeration algorithm, crowd cluster analysis, etc.), the global geospatial space is divided into independent functional areas, mainly residential districts, work districts, and consumption districts. GoZone is an independent digital space area that covers these functional areas, with scalable business value and highly centralized maintainability. GoZone's range of benefits is naturally clear and natural.

Spatial Digital Land Rights(GoZone Rights)
    The spatial digital land rights are the ownership of the GoWithMi spatial digital assets. The owner (landlord) is the main body of all the all profits in the GoZone area, and the smart contract directly distributes the generated income. GoZone benefits include intra-region map data call revenue, location advertising revenue, business search revenue, transaction commissions, business diversion sales dividend, GoZone appreciation gains, and more.

• Decentralized Sharing :

A one-stop solution for providing underlying spatial data, location-based services, spatial computing, location smart contracts, Token payments, etc. for GoWithMi's own ecosystem and global decentralized shared ecosystem, which can be widely used in local O2O services, shared economic services, car insurance based on usage, personal financial services, personal precise location advertising, internet of vehicles, map API, etc. actively promote the blockchain to serve the real economy, allow offline business to leap into the new era of programmable business.

GoWithMi Mobile App
    The GoWithMi App acts as a mobile terminal for Gaia's main chain and map functions, integrating full-featured map services, Mapper tools, GMAT payments, GoZone management, transaction viewing, and power mining.

DLBS API/SDK
    The API/SDK covers the complete functions of map location, search and query, route navigation, peripheral and traffic information search, spatial smart mining, etc. All data and services run on the decentralized chain network built by GoWithMi.

Super Spatial Oracle API/SDK
    The super spatial oracle fully considers all decentralized business scenarios, based on GoWIthMi's trusted spatial data source and trusted spatial big data, providing a wide range of credible smart contract trigger combinations for the entire ecosystem, including but not limited to: trusted locations, electronic fences, spatial anti-cheating, trusted trajectories, spatial business smart, etc., upgrade the offline business ecosystem to a perfectly credible programmable business ecosystem.

Visual Location Smart Contract Template
    Screening setting templates for local merchants based on smart contract trigger conditions of GoWithMi map service. The set trigger conditions include but are not limited to: location range, targeted location, target customer characteristics, time period, Coupon, etc. realize zero learning costs and quickly generate smart contracts, build a “smart business” that belongs to the merchants themselves, and maximize business benefits.

GoWithMi (GMAT)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobtcnut

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

Website link is broken. Judging solely by the name, you are trying to compete with uber?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:16:40 PM

Nice project but Ann thread needs to be fully update with all required information, between the link to website is broken as rightly stated by the post above
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:15:59 AM

Nice project but Ann thread needs to be fully update with all required information, between the link to website is broken as rightly stated by the post above
agree, because it's too short and simple, the ANN thread should  it be updated better again and to make all the information about this project on the ANN thread. this project does look interesting, but hopefully it can run smoothly.
with a simple ANN design that will create a lack of interest and a broken website, it is recommended to add graphics to ANN to make this more interesting.

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:15:29 AM

I have a good assessment of this project, but the information you describe in ANN is incomplete, try to describe all the information open here
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:32:03 AM

For anyone looking for Chinese thread,
[公告] GoWithMi 全球首个去中心化位置服务
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5098953
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:07:43 AM

I have a good assessment of this project, but the information you describe in ANN is incomplete, try to describe all the information open here
but it seems that there is no active team here, this is a bit disappointing, because the new project and has not yet started funding but this team is less active and responsive to this thread
Notin2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:49:14 AM

but it seems that there is no active team here, this is a bit disappointing, because the new project and has not yet started funding but this team is less active and responsive to this thread

yes unfortunately the op of this thread is not very active in here but the team of GoWithMi are very active in their telegram and i believe the GMAT token sale already funding, they partnered with f.plus where the sale is taking place.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:02:06 AM

Why your site without SSL sertificate? Abd what different between your project and QuadrantProtocol which creating decentralizing mapping too and based in Singapore too?
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 07:16:37 AM

Are you asking KYC for your bounty participants?
I'd like to join the content campaign but KYC is going to be a problem in my part since I don't have any documents to show unless you accept driver's license. Please confirm your response here. I'm not yet on your telegram channel yet. I'd join after the confirmation.

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:26:58 AM

I'd like to join the content campaign but KYC is going to be a problem in my part since I don't have any documents to show unless you accept driver's license. Please confirm your response here. I'm not yet on your telegram channel yet. I'd join after the confirmation.

isn't the kyc document option is always optional, like either passport, government issue id, or drivers licence, so if this 3 options are available then you shouldn't have any problem with the kyc as your drivers licence can also be use to verify your identity.

NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:34:38 AM

isn't the kyc document option is always optional, like either passport, government issue id, or drivers licence, so if this 3 options are available then you shouldn't have any problem with the kyc as your drivers licence can also be use to verify your identity.
it looks like there will be many who will join this project, and for kyc it also seems easy to do so hopefully everything will go smoothly and successfully for this project.
Notin2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:57:42 AM

i don't think kyc is need for the bounty hunters except you are investor, i could be wrong though but you can always check the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097127.0;topicseen for details about kyc,
between i think drivers licence is enough for kyc.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 12:51:01 PM

it looks like there will be many who will join this project, and for kyc it also seems easy to do so hopefully everything will go smoothly and successfully for this project.

Its good not to ask KYC but learning what happen to some projects, rules can change in the future. But seeing this project is from the Orient where word of honor matters. I'm seeing great potential to the project, is this like the augmented games?

Its not so clear to me but GMAT too has use case which its use to buy space, that's what I've read.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:12:32 AM

really learning a project is really very important so that it is clearer and there is no disappointment at the end, hopefully the team involved here will always develop this project so that later there is no doubt for participants to join here, good luck.

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:06:46 PM

For Bounty participants, KYC maybe you only need an ID, SIM and Passport, which is very easy, if there are other documents only for investors.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

GoWithMi Monthly Report | The Eighth Issue
https://medium.com/@GoWithMi/gowithmi-monthly-report-the-eighth-issue-a597b362a082

bubu4845

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:46:45 PM

can i know the office address at Indonesia? because iam from there and did you partenered with GOJEK ? can you explain about the partnership?

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:08:46 PM

My recommendation would be to upgrade the official gowithme account to a copper membership which will allow graphical ANN postings, or to ask someone else to place the post. PM me if you would like me to post it for you

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:21:48 PM

My recommendation would be to upgrade the official gowithme account to a copper membership which will allow graphical ANN postings, or to ask someone else to place the post. PM me if you would like me to post it for you

if they wanted they would have requested the bounty manager to post on the ANN thread since his rank is Sr Member and can upload graphics of GoWithMe project very nicely, as it is, the ann is not very informative and very plain looking without those graphical illustration to enhance the information, they should know that Ann thread matters alot.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: