Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS and War on Terror is BULLSHIT.  (Read 279 times)
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

unless somebody is naive and stupid enough to believe that ISIS or Al-Qaida are real then i see no reason for why up to this moment people have not realized the bullshit behind all this drama that has been taking place the past couple years.

Those organisations are nothing but a man-made well paid armies. they appear when they are asked to and disappear when their task is over.

Last year reports said that there were thousands of ISIS members in the city of Sirt - Libya. the suddenly popped out like popcorn when they were instructed too.

As a person on ground who witnessed the events, allow me to tell you the full story.

Around 2014 General Haftar who is the far east of Libya wanted to rule the country by force "no elections what so ever". he was supported by France, Saudi Arabia, UAE ,Russia and Egypt.

giving the fact that the country had a great uprising/revaluation against Qadaffi who ruled for over 42 years, the people were not willing to accept another army member to rule the country again, they wanted fair elections and a whole new system where military does not intervene in politics.

so since they could not force it deep down the people's throats, they called "Santa Claus" to drop his ISIS gifts in Benghazi the largest city in the east of libya " a few miles far from where Haftar and his army were"

so they sat there watching, ISIS do their thing, killed a good number of people, with some  HD videos on the internet showing the power of ISIS, the people were so helpless, oh LORD ! we are going to be ruled by the Islamic state forever, God help us. oh wait , God is not going to help us, General Haftar will. !

he's got the army, the money from Saudi, the weapons from France, the ground support from Egypt , he can do it. so the media started to spread the news,
 " people of Benghazi are calling for almighty Haftar" to free the city from the hands of the tens of thousands of ISIS criminals.

so Haftar could not let his people down, and could not launch a war without proper arrangements, so first thing first, allow me to change my title to become

"Head of the Libyan National Army". as soon as the people accepted it ! boom

a few months later ,with the help of France, launching air attacks on empty places, civilian houses and so on, Haftar's troops marching on ground and reporting the killings of thousands of ISIS members " which only a few were shown both dead and alive",  and to make this a perfect-movie , a few members of Haftar had to die too.

and just like that,the war was over , and Haftar is is now the "head of the Libyan National Army" in the east of Libya.

okay happy ending for him, but the people on the West side "where the capital Tripoli is" were stunned by the amazing performance of the eastern army and thought like OK ! this guy could be our head of army too.

so what does the army in the west do ?

being backed by Qatar, Italy , Algeria and Turkey,U.S . they happened to have "Santa Claus's contact too" , hey Santa do you still have more of them ISIS devils ? please drop some on the West Side too.

and we all know "Santa Claus" makes everyone happy ! and boom ! the city of Sirt was taken by ISIS over night, the Western army sits there for a while too, a few people died, couple of millions of dollars spend on media and bullshit, people call for Haftar since he "had experience fighting ISIS" but our friends in the eastern army know that in order to enter the city of Sirt they have to go through the West army first, and that means a war against all the countries mentioned above including the army on the ground, so they just sat there blaming the West army for not doing anything like he did.

so a few months pass by, the army of the West launches a war against Santa Claus's airdropped ISIS that the local media reported to be couple thousands, a few air attacks from Italy and the U.S . and just over night ISIS was gone for good.

same shit that happened with Al-Qaida that was alleged for being so powerful to the extent that they could "hijack an Airplane in U.S and kill a dozen of poor innocent Americans" only then to disappear from both ground and media when there task was over. ok the U.S won the war, delete Al-Qaida, download ISIS.

now being on the ground and having contacts with all the parties involved, you do not need to be smart enough to understand this whole bullshit unicron terror.

being on the other side of the world watching your local TV news, you need to be just a little smart and think, how could an army this BIG appear over night in Syria, Iraq,Libya,Pakistan or wherever, and disappear overnight?

The Syrian army + the U.S army + The Russian Army + The Syrian Free army have all been fighting ISIS in Sryia with no success just yet ! like WTF ! .

yes it is this simple, the director has not came up with the happy ending yet, for all we know Mia Khaifa might be the one who puts the last nail in the coffin for ISIS in Syria. you just gotta wait, pay more taxes to fund the movie, send more innocent souls to die because this movie can be a long one.

sorry about my bad writing skills, English is not my first and I do not get paid for writing this shit, so you have to take it the way it is.  Grin

I just hope one day people will understand that governments and large financial institutions are making every little event in this world just like a  perfect Hollywood movie where they are the heroes, and we are the FOOLS.

Don't get caught like a deer in headlights

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

If I understood you correctly you trying to insinuate that terrorist group are figment of our own imagination or are tools or pawn used by someone in power?

Well you have really not be in a personal encounter with them. There are have been several occasions where individuals they abducted came back to share there encounter And it's really not one that state that this group are not real.

Terrorism is felt every where from Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and so on I still can't understand how it works in your own perspective but are you saying this is just a global conspiracy. They are so many terrorist group world wide if you don't know it's not only Isis and al-Qaeda terrorist group are countless and have left pains and anguish to many families, displaced many, and shattered the dreams of many.

This not to say they can't be sponsored by men in the government or so on. Yes the can actually be sponsored with money, arms e.t.c but the fact remains that terrorist group exist and you would be ignorant to doubt there existence
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

If I understood you correctly you trying to insinuate that terrorist group are figment of our own imagination or are tools or pawn used by someone in power?

Well you have really not be in a personal encounter with them. There are have been several occasions where individuals they abducted came back to share there encounter And it's really not one that state that this group are not real.

Terrorism is felt every where from Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and so on I still can't understand how it works in your own perspective but are you saying this is just a global conspiracy. They are so many terrorist group world wide if you don't know it's not only Isis and al-Qaeda terrorist group are countless and have left pains and anguish to many families, displaced many, and shattered the dreams of many.

This not to say they can't be sponsored by men in the government or so on. Yes the can actually be sponsored with money, arms e.t.c but the fact remains that terrorist group exist and you would be ignorant to doubt there existence

I am not denying their existence as per se, i am trying to explain to you that non of those global terrorism organisation came to existence to achieve goals based on religion/culture/history what so ever, they are fully funded by governments to perform certain tasks at a given time.

i am talking about the large organisations, not 1 or 3 individual terrorists. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:13:10 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 09:23:46 AM by virendarnagpal

I do not get paid for writing this shit, so you have to take it the way it is.  Grin

I just hope one day people will understand that governments and large financial institutions are making every little event in this world just like a  perfect Hollywood movie where they are the heroes, and we are the FOOLS.

Don't get caught like a deer in headlights
Do not know why you claim that you are not being paid for posting "shit".  English you are writing is well understandable.

Had you ever seen the victims of this terrorism or experienced it yourself, then in that case I think your post have been with some different message.  Millions of families have lost their members certainly it have been a big tragedy for those families not drama.  The sufferings of those families are not Hollywood movies for them but real tragedy.

IMO we are human beings and we must be sympathetic to the affected people.  

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

The laws inside America are such that if government officials wanted to harm citizens in a big way, they could be taken out by average people using government laws. We see this happening in all kinds of court cases where average people are awarded big $sums when government officials treat them badly.

It isn't that government officials DON'T want to hurt people. It's that they can't easily and safely hurt their own people in America. So, they trick Americans into thinking that people of other nations need attacking. Then they start or support organizations like ISIS or Al-Qaida for two reasons:
1. Steal property in other lands like they can't easily do in America;
2. Hopefully make those other lands to oppose America so strongly that the American government will finally be changed, to make it easier for them to steal American lands and kill off Americans.

It's all about owning the world.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Do not know why you claim that you are not being paid for posting "shit".  English you are writing is well understandable.

Had you ever seen the victims of this terrorism or experienced it yourself, then in that case I think your post have been with some different message.  Millions of families have lost their members certainly it have been a big tragedy for those families not drama.  The sufferings of those families are not Hollywood movies for them but real tragedy.

i know my writing and grammar are bad, so before someone goes out their way and complain about writing they should know that they did not pay me to write, so they should not expect a perfect article.

with that being said, you claimed that my English writing is  "well understandable". YET you do not seem to have understood, sorry but i can't make you understand the obvious.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

As a person on ground who witnessed the events, allow me to tell you the full story.

Thank you for telling this story. It's much more informative and useful than stories the media pass around.

Many in the USA saw through the lies of Hillary about Bengazi, but it was clear that the actual events were not going to be fully explained.

Your account reminds me of a saying.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Which means, for those who are corrupt and in power to take advantage of real things, real crises, for their own selfish objectives.

Yes your English is fully understandable.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1433

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

ISIS and Al-Qaida cannot be explained only as terrorism groups/bands or by their sponsors. DAECC is full doctrine held by muslims. Am not claiming that muslims are terrorists but all the terror acts are verified by Islam holy books and rituals.
It's a crisis of conscioussness, you will observ it when living in muslim society; all of them are very conservatives.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

ISIS and Al-Qaida cannot be explained only as terrorism groups/bands or by their sponsors. DAECC is full doctrine held by muslims. Am not claiming that muslims are terrorists but all the terror acts are verified by Islam holy books and rituals.
It's a crisis of conscioussness, you will observ it when living in muslim society; all of them are very conservatives.

i will give you a whole year to find a single verse in the Quran that verifies a single act for terror and you win the case.

and since i have read the book a dozen times, my bet is that you won't find any.

on the contrary you will find that the book says.

"whosoever killeth a human being for other than man slaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah’s sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth"

the only time that Islam allows its people to fight is when defending themselves.

but anyway this is off-topic and you derived from the main point.

there were more Muslims killed by ISIS than non-Muslims, more than 90% of ISIS and Alqaida attacks were on Muslims and Muslim lands

(https://fas.org/irp/threat/nctc2011.pdf)

if ISIS was based on religion then the world would have 1.5 billion ISIS members by now.

if your IQ is not above average then this will be a little too hard to digest, it's indeed easier to believe whatever the Media tells you, takes 0 effort.

but if you do  a little bit of research and thinking you will come to understand the those terrorist groups are used by both Muslim and non Muslims governments to serve a purpose and nothing more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

i will give you a whole year to find a single verse in the Quran that verifies a single act for terror and you win the case.

and since i have read the book a dozen times, my bet is that you won't find any.

on the contrary you will find that the book says.

"whosoever killeth a human being for other than man slaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah’s sovereignty), but afterwards lo! many of them became prodigals in the earth"

the only time that Islam allows its people to fight is when defending themselves.

but anyway this is off-topic and you derived from the main point.

there were more Muslims killed by ISIS than non-Muslims, more than 90% of ISIS and Alqaida attacks were on Muslims and Muslim lands

(https://fas.org/irp/threat/nctc2011.pdf)

if ISIS was based on religion then the world would have 1.5 billion ISIS members by now.

if your IQ is not above average then this will be a little too hard to digest, it's indeed easier to believe whatever the Media tells you, takes 0 effort.

but if you do  a little bit of research and thinking you will come to understand the those terrorist groups are used by both Muslim and non Muslims governments to serve a purpose and nothing more.

I have serious issues with Islam but know that if I was in the field fighting Islamic terrorists, those on my side would be mostly Muslim.
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

I have serious issues with Islam but know that if I was in the field fighting Islamic terrorists, those on my side would be mostly Muslim.

I am a Muslim and my only serious issue is with bitcoin difficulty rising almost 9% in 2 days which sucks >https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:02:51 AM

.... my only serious issue is with bitcoin difficulty rising almost 9% in 2 days which sucks >https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

Gee...

I'm not mining currently but yeah...
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

<  >

Definitely you may be having much much more knowledge about Holy Quran, I respect it. 
But why most of the terror organisations are fighting for spreading one religion.  Why there are killings in the name of Islam. 
It is hundred percent true that all Muslims are not terrorists, there are good people,  but why almost all the terrorists are Muslims. 
My family has been among one of the worst affected families targeted by Islamic fundamentalist.   Sad 
Hundreds of school children were shot dead in Peshawar Pakistan sometime back by  the same Islamic jihadists.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:30:24 PM

<  >

Definitely you may be having much much more knowledge about Holy Quran, I respect it. 
But why most of the terror organisations are fighting for spreading one religion.  Why there are killings in the name of Islam. 
It is hundred percent true that all Muslims are not terrorists, there are good people,  but why almost all the terrorists are Muslims. 
My family has been among one of the worst affected families targeted by Islamic fundamentalist.   Sad 
Hundreds of school children were shot dead in Peshawar Pakistan sometime back by  the same Islamic jihadists.

There really is a common ground here, because you and mikeywith are both opposed to Group X. You would label Group X "Islamic jihadists," and mikeywith would label Group X "not real Muslims, pretend Muslims and jihadists." Or something similar. I am not trying to speak for him, just illustrating a point. Personally I'm not budging from "Violent Islamic extremists."
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

I don't give a damn to who the really are, or that ever be there purpose.

The fact that they've been killing innocent people and the most unfair part is the kids who actually don't know anything and just wanted to live a peaceful  life.

Fvck their personal political interest. They've even influenced idiotic terrorists in other countries to join and wear their flag. Which actually happens to my beloved country
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:11:36 AM

ISIS and War on Terror is BULLSHIT.

So is the democratic election process... as far as really demonstrating who the people want elected, that is.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: