Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grin | PoW Mining | Electronic transactions for all. Community driven.  (Read 73501 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 03:02:11 PM

Go to Beam for moon math.
Actually most of people will. (or already did)

I lost interest in almost all acltcoins. the only one that I still support is grin. although i dont do much to support it.
i would use a grin Sig. Is anybody able to create one?

i probably could, but my bbcode skills are really low level yet haha, what would be AWESOME is if the team took 50$ and paid one of the pros on here for a set
maybe roslinpl ? i always liked their work. Then they could just let anyone use the sigs as they want, even put the code on github
It just takes so many hours to "get gud" at bbcode, like any coding i guess... Tongue hard to find the time to sharpen this skill (unless you already do it for a living outside of crypto imo)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:46:36 PM

(unless you already do it for a living outside of crypto imo)
What? There's life outside of crypto?  Shocked

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 09:40:22 AM

As we discussed previous days, Grincoin has performed exactly in the direction I expected. The recent rally of Grin coin is another lesson for weak hands, that whenever they weakly dump their coins at very close to bottoms, coins will start to recover. Most of times, from bottoms, coins will perform significant rallies.

BTW, investors who fortunately made right decisions to buy Grin coin at bottom-ranged price have to consider to take profits. All coins have to move up and down, no coins can move upwards or downwards without stop and transitional stations.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1438

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:43:03 AM

Go to Beam for moon math.
Actually most of people will. (or already did)

However, most of those people will dump. They are only buying Beam for the moon math. The Grin development team is creating something else. It might replace bitcoin as the most widely held cryptocoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:50:18 AM

@BBC , I agree with your thoughts about GRIN.
I remember reading on Beam Discord that Beam is trying to be mimblewimble storage of value.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:12:21 AM

@Texacha. To be a mimblewimble store of value by copying bitcoin's limited supply and adopting its moon math? This is not what makes a stable store of value, it is what makes a volatile cryptocoin for speculation.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:35:12 AM

@Texacha. To be a mimblewimble store of value by copying bitcoin's limited supply and adopting its moon math? This is not what makes a stable store of value, it is what makes a volatile cryptocoin for speculation.

Yup, it is the recipe for a P&D scamcoin.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:15:08 AM

Is there a windows compiled cpu miner available for Grin?
Anyone have an answer for this or is it SOL and compile your own?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 10:19:56 AM

I'm looking for an exchange I can buy grin. I used to use polo but us based so no can do. thank you

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:35:10 PM

I'm looking for an exchange I can buy grin. I used to use polo but us based so no can do. thank you
For me, the best and most convenient place to exchange and sell Grin coins is the Kucoin exchange.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:21:28 AM

Yup, it is the recipe for a P&D scamcoin.

Also, creating the organization of the coin similar to Zcash with the institutional investors and the tax per block makes it appear that Beam is more for creation of profit than an opensource project.

What would occur after the tax per block has ended? Developers and the institutional investors leave the project rich?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:53:28 PM

For me, the best and most convenient place to exchange and sell Grin coins is the Kucoin exchange.

thank you. I registered on Kucoin but when I went to complete KYC info, they did not have a United States option. Can I use Kucoin without completing KYC? I'm terrified to send coin without the ability to transfer value out of my account.

I'm looking for a US friendly Grincoin exchange.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
pbfarmer

Activity: 340
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:58:58 PM

thank you. I registered on Kucoin but when I went to complete KYC info, they did not have a United States option. Can I use Kucoin without completing KYC? I'm terrified to send coin without the ability to transfer value out of my account.

I'm looking for a US friendly Grincoin exchange.

Yes, I believe there's something like a 2BTC/day withdrawal limit for non-KYC users.

Details here
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:40:06 AM

Is there a windows compiled cpu miner available for Grin?
Anyone have an answer for this or is it SOL and compile your own?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5104296.40

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:39:01 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Today the Dev fund received 50BTC from an unspent mined block in december 2010 !

How amazing is it to see that a whale, early adopter of BTC is that fond of GRIN.

TX ID :

I did some research and back in December 2010 there was only 2400 members registered on the forum.

But realistically between registering and mining a full block I believe the learn curve (at that time) would be 2 months.

So members registered before October.... Which mean when the forum only had 1700 or less members.

And if it the same donator than the previous 50 BTC  ( https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/18FufdutXggR2EgBuu6xRvL15kmpaPzfTQ)

It means that a serious whale (why would someone give more than 10% of his total holding) with maybe north of 1000 btc is supporting Grin.

it ain't much but it's honest work
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:35:26 PM

Today the Dev fund received 50BTC from an unspent mined block in december 2010 !

How amazing is it to see that a whale, early adopter of BTC is that fond of GRIN.

TX ID :

I did some research and back in December 2010 there was only 2400 members registered on the forum.

But realistically between registering and mining a full block I believe the learn curve (at that time) would be 2 months.

So members registered before October.... Which mean when the forum only had 1700 or less members.

And if it the same donator than the previous 50 BTC  ( https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/18FufdutXggR2EgBuu6xRvL15kmpaPzfTQ)

It means that a serious whale (why would someone give more than 10% of his total holding) with maybe north of 1000 btc is supporting Grin.

Wow that’s a pretty nice and hefty donation I’m with you something must be brewing. Grin is a great project so not really surprised hope to see a updated roadmap
Saverenergy

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:48:02 PM

TX ID :

This is a very cool and unusual event. It will help the team not only financially, but will attract more attention to the coin.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:12:47 PM

I am a user of hydax.com. I find the news that Grin trading starts on November 13th on hydax.com. It is amazing. May I ask why you two chose each other to be partner?
RivAngE

Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

TX ID :
... snip ...

Congratulations on this awesome donation guys! I'm really happy for you since you're one of my few favorite coins Grin
I want to wish you that you put them in good use while having clear goals for the GRIN's future (so as to not waste resources).
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:30:32 PM

I can honestly say that there is not another project worthy of this support including the various bitcoin sidechains.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: