Bitcoin Forum
December 02, 2021, 04:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin | Minexpay  (Read 41026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (167 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1601

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 07:31:56 PM

From the beginning, you keep saying negative thought and ideas about the Minexcoin but many people were positive about the company due to updates provided by the company, now it seems most of the team members have already cheated the investors by giving false promises. Now, most of the people don't have any interest in the Minexcoin.

Minexcoin is officially dead, end of the story. Here is his official statement: https://medium.com/@minecoinorg/closing-the-project-26a42d4abca7
even that some masochist has an interest in the Minexcoin, it is no longer possible.
Minexcoin is the default example of exit scam.

it would be good for someone to do an analysis and mark critical points, which were the key points when the exit scam started.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sabakt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:51:28 PM

Minexcoin made an announcement on its midium regarding payments for parked coins, especially for large holders who purchased tokens worth $ 1,000 or more, all the detailed information is presented on the website  https://medium.com/@minecoinorg/important-information-bbfb5cc70f0b

What about the people who purchased the coin below 1000$ worth, really they make their customers as slaves because the company is just wasting their time and at last cheated the investors without any developments, the person who is trolling this company is right. Really, I have wasted my money on this coin.

I don't believe in anything coming from Boris and Minexcoin team.
this seems like procrastination to me, Boris probably felt he could criminally liability, now he’s trying to make a MtGox scenario.
the only imprisonment is for such fraudsters.

it is better to make case to court or what ever place like to what happen to bcc
since one month we provide what ever they ask and they said we will try to not lose all your money but since then they did not response to any email
BitPotus

Activity: 1120
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:39:11 AM

Roll Eyes

Where are all the shills that were defending this scam?

You cuck sucking faggots!!!

You got shafted by Boris and his sukas.

I really hope that some of the US based investors contact the appropriate authorities and go after these scamming cunts.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1601

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 09:56:34 AM

Roll Eyes

I really hope that some of the US based investors contact the appropriate authorities and go after these scamming cunts.

Beg for changing from negative to positive feedback here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5253344.0  Cheesy
maybe enough time has passed and people have forgotten, there is nothing of Boris schemes, so go back on the forum and try to find new money earning opportunity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
john1010

Activity: 1764
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 12:58:06 PM

I remember the time that i've bought this coin that was full of hope about the project, I bought the coin because I was attracted by the total supply, of course that will gonna bring a good result if the supply and demand were gonna talk about, but it's very sad that when i just saw it now, A COLD BLOODED DEAD COIN. Feel sorry to all the holder. Thank goodness i only have 20 MNX.
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1229

SCAM ALERT: http://tiny.cc/jollygood

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:07:20 PM

They would never show their faces around here again within this thread. The disgusting scammers from the Minex team made millions of USD$ from their scam which resulted in the getting rich while at the same time so many people that invested in the scam were being left out of pocket. Nobody can defend them.

I also hope that a group of victims get together and start a legal case against Boris and co

Roll Eyes

Duelbits            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
[              ▄▄▀▀█▌
          ▄▄▀█▄    █
        ▄▀     ▀▄▄ █
       █    ▄▄    ▀█
    ▄▄█    █  █   ▐▌
  ▄▀ █      ▀▀    █
▄▀  ▐▌           █
█ ▄▀▀▄▄        ▄▀
▀▀  ▄  ▀▄▄   ▄▀█
  ▄▀   ▄  ▀█▀  █
   ▄▀ ▄▀   █  █
  ▄▀ █     █▄▀
   ▄▀
NEW GAME!
..CRASH...
][
ĐŁ
DOGECOIN
LITECOIN

AVAILABLE NOW
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: