Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIAZ - First major decentralized peer to peer funding platform on Tezos  (Read 44437 times)
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

Bounty Campaign            Whitepaper

The utility of VIAZ is a decentralized lending platform, connecting borrowers and lenders in a decentralized fashion. VIAZ is built on top of Tezos, and will provide the following collateralized lending options:

• Crypto-backed loans – initially VIAZ will focus on crypto-backed loans, allowing borrowers to stake their crypto as collateral and receive a fiat loan (from one of our lenders)
  • Home-backed loans – we will be working toward providing a solution where users can purchase homes using VIAZ, with titles being managed on-chain. The home therefore becomes the collateral loans
  • Finally, we aim to provide regulated unsecure loans

VIAZ will use a mix of decentralized nodes and centralized API servers to run this platform, located around the globe. Our platform will be built on Tezos and take advantage of the advanced DPoS protocol and smart contract layer. We will be using a mix of different languages to construct the VIAZ platform and utilise a number of “best-practises” to ensure our platform is secure and efficient.

VIAZ is starting their Official Bounty Program hosted with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. All submission must be submitted on the Bounty0x platform, hunters may not submit to this thread. 1,917,178 VIAZ tokens ($125,000.00) are to be distributed in a bounty campaign:

To view our campaign, and participate in any bounties, register with Bounty0x as a Hunter and complete our bounties!

Attention: You may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content(the same thing or slight variation of) across other VIAZ bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the VIAZ campaign as a whole.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Welcome to the VIAZ BitcoinTalk ANN Thread. Please feel free to ask any questions. Do note that the bounty mentioned is on the Bounty0x platform, users may not participate here on bitcointalk or reserve spots. This thread is strictly for project discussion.

Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:13:16 AM

Heard/read good things about TEZOS blockchain, how will that work in your favor though? will it make it easier for users as oppose to some other blockchain?
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:18:47 AM

How is VIAZ different from other lending platform/projects that are already out in the market? Also would like to know more about the use case/s of your token.
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:48:09 PM

How is VIAZ different from other lending platform/projects that are already out in the market? Also would like to know more about the use case/s of your token.

The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its users and acting as a conduit between the cryptosphere and fiat currency.

- Borrow fiat by collateralizing crypto
    - Lend fiat at higher rate of interest
    - Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
    -Fully collateralized and title
      owned loans.

Promudy

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:32:18 AM

Bounty0x always hosting bounty for top notch project. Viaz is a project with utility. Well funded project with competent team
Exactly my thought. I just joined the telegram group and a lot of questions have been answered on this token. I'll still have to study the whitepaper a bit more. There should be a future in here for me.
Promudy

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:34:44 AM

The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its users and acting as a conduit between the cryptosphere and fiat currency.

- Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
      owned loans.

This implies there will be an integration of centralised and decentralised platform I suppose? At least there will be no middleman as opposed to what we are use in the banking sectors.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:30:32 AM

VIAZ looks like a promising crypto-based lending platform that seeks to proffer remedies to problems faced by the current lending platforms will have. 
I like the concept but I am yet to see the spark that sets it out of the others.  Is there any unique features that makes it a better lending platform?  What will ensure that Viaz stands out from the pack of lending platforms we have already? Is the team capable of pulling this off?  And why build on Tensor?  There is a lot of better blockchains that this could have been integrated on.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Dami15

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:06:05 AM

VIAZ looks like a promising crypto-based lending platform that seeks to proffer remedies to problems faced by the current lending platforms will have. 
I like the concept but I am yet to see the spark that sets it out of the others.  Is there any unique features that makes it a better lending platform?  What will ensure that Viaz stands out from the pack of lending platforms we have already? Is the team capable of pulling this off?  And why build on Tensor?  There is a lot of better blockchains that this could have been integrated on.
This is exactly what I'm waiting to find out later in the day. There should be a texos blockchain today in Korea. I need to understand why they stand a chance to be a better blockchain than other existing blockchains
suzzypane

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:15:28 AM

A lot of lending platforms have been phased out for a while now. I need to take a critical look at the whitepaper to know if this is one of the projects to invest in in 2019. So we can take a walk with it.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:16:04 AM

when will you launch the viaz platform? how much revenue from the sale of your tokens at the moment, has the minimum target been reached?
Insufficient

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:26:03 PM

- Customize your loans
    - No middleman required
    - No credit check
    - Risk-free funding
      owned loans.

The idea of using crypto as collateral to me is great, this offers a great deal for every crypto lover/supporter to not opt to sell and just get a loan so we can get back our crypto once we got the loan paid. So far the idea behind this project is enticing.
Insufficient

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

As I looked into your roadmap, I see that the concept started 4 or more years ago. Some would think that you have a slow paced however I think a well-thought project really needs time to develop. I really hope you keep up with your roadmap in the future. At what phase are you now with ICO? or are you having an ICO?
pask777 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:19:53 AM

We will be adding new bounties to our program within the next 24 hours!

Please stay tuned for roadmap and whitepaper update!

VIAZ prototype is now live: https://medium.com/@ViazOfficial/prototype-launch-1dfbbafb29c0

Promudy

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:10:39 PM

Tezos  is a newly designed smart  contract  language  –  Michelson.  This  is  a  strongly typed bytecode  language  with  a very  strict  set  of  operations.  This  forces  extremely  safe  Michelson smart  contracts,  and  could  have  prevented  many  of  the  issues  that  occurred  with  other  smart contracts  (e.g.  the  DAO).  On  top  of  this,  smart  contracts  can  also  be  formally  verified,  allowing developers  to  provide  a mathematical  proof  of  the  outputs  and  changes  a  smart  contract  can make.
Promudy

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:13:26 PM

I think trying out a new type of blockchain is nice and I'm almost certain this will do well long term based on the features of tezos. It is indeed true that we have seen a lot of blockchain projects but this is bringing a feature different from what we've been seeing all along.
Insufficient

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:23:41 AM

We will be adding new bounties to our program within the next 24 hours!

Please stay tuned for roadmap and whitepaper update!

VIAZ prototype is now live: https://medium.com/@ViazOfficial/prototype-launch-1dfbbafb29c0

Are the roadmap and whitepaper already available? I would love to read it and perhaps get more details about what we can expect with the project
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:49:49 AM

This is kinda an ambitious project and i am liking it. 5% bounty is way too high though imho. Lot's of free tokens coming and with the bear market going on, there could be lack of buy support.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:31:48 AM

VIAZ has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for VIAZ and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2TtlDcu
Dami15

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:32:04 PM

This is kinda an ambitious project and i am liking it. 5% bounty is way too high though imho. Lot's of free tokens coming and with the bear market going on, there could be lack of buy support.

I think the essence of bounty is for promotion of a project. It is way easier to for a project to hit the ground running with bounty participants doing the advertisements for them. 5% is not too high if you ask me though because there is a lot more a project needs to be visible in the cryptospace
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: