Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:29:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I tracked the Cryptocurrencies based tokens on Binance  (Read 158 times)
james.cointalkr (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:46:53 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 08:38:27 AM by james.cointalkr
Merited by mikeywith (1)

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post in this forum, so if I make any mistake or go against the community standard please let me know.

I have made a report to monitor the flow that goes IN and OUT of Binance exchange called Cointalkr (www.cointalkr.com)

For example in 24h the top tokens that have volume in was:

https://i.imgur.com/uE9xk3f.png
TrueUSD poured in value about 8.8 million USD

And the top volume OUT is:
https://i.imgur.com/8011WIs.png
TrueUSD out is not much as IN right?

Using this report you can check, again for example in TrueUSD case, the volume of IN is much more than OUT (you can click in DETAIL behind the coin to check)
https://i.imgur.com/EUeryb6.png
TrueUSD seems to go sideway until 19th

From the past until 19th, TrueUSD seems to go sideways, after that I noticed volume changed, especially IN starting to rise and OUT start to fall. In 24h the different is more than 7 million USD in value. The information would be valuable to trader because this might be indicated that the coin is put IN Binance so that people want to sell them more than just buy it and put OUT for saving, waiting for it's raise again.

This is an example on how I use the report to track what is suddenly changed in volume so that I can check if any sudden movement in the Binance exchange, and who knows, maybe the market Cheesy

If you think this reports is great for you, please let me know some feedback so that I can update it. Thanks a lot!

If you want, I will make a daily update about top ten In and top ten Out. So let me know Cheesy

Oh, and one more thing, I also tracked the feeds of Cryptocurrency Infuencers: their twitter and youtube channel, you can go there and search for particular coin/token to see what they are talking about Cheesy

The list of Influencers i tracked is here. Currently 300+ and if you want to add anyone, feel free to let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

That's a nice site you have there. Btw, how do you know the list of wallet that belongs to Binance?
Do you have any plan to increase the number of exchange that you support? In order to see top exchanges based on their in/out transactions.

Note: Moving this thread to Project Development is better I think.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6332

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

pretty impressive, but make no mistake you should never use these data to trade, i have tried that before and it's very random. you should never place your buying/selling decisions on the coin flow at one exchange, unless the amount deposited is very huge, and based on that i would like to see an update where one can search for a deposited amount that => say 5%  the total supply of x coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

Are traders included in that list? Maybe you want to consider to add this experienced trader https://twitter.com/edwardmorra_btc to the list . He also has a telegram channel https://t.me/edwardmorra_btc
james.cointalkr (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

That's a nice site you have there. Btw, how do you know the list of wallet that belongs to Binance?
Do you have any plan to increase the number of exchange that you support? In order to see top exchanges based on their in/out transactions.

Note: Moving this thread to Project Development is better I think.

Hi Joniboini,

We know they have big 5 wallets, and some other small wallets.
Do you have any plan to increase the number of exchange that you support? Yes, if the report is useful for Investors, we will add more exchange.

Note: Moving this thread to Project Development is better I think. - I didn't know, what category that reach the most user?
james.cointalkr (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

pretty impressive, but make no mistake you should never use these data to trade, i have tried that before and it's very random. you should never place your buying/selling decisions on the coin flow at one exchange, unless the amount deposited is very huge, and based on that i would like to see an update where one can search for a deposited amount that => say 5%  the total supply of x coin.

Hi Mikey,

Thank you for your merit Cheesy

You are right, do not use this tool ONLY for making trade decision, you can combine it with multiple other tools to make your decision more accurate.

"unless the amount deposited is very huge" --> That info is in the page too

"i would like to see an update where one can search for a deposited amount that => say 5%  the total supply of x coin" --> We can do everything but we want to know if other user other than you also want it.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Hi Mikey,

You are right, do not use this tool ONLY for making trade decision, you can combine it with multiple other tools to make your decision more accurate.

"i would like to see an update where one can search for a deposited amount that => say 5%  the total supply of x coin" --> We can do everything but we want to know if other user other than you also want it.

Great site. Does it has all binance wallets? It sims quite strange than golem or zila are in top 5 rather than bitcoin, ripple, eos etc. I think that allerts might be good too. "warrning xxx wallet just deposited more than 5% of yyy coin supply into binance wallet." Amount of % might be set by user. How about that?
james.cointalkr (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Are traders included in that list? Maybe you want to consider to add this experienced trader https://twitter.com/edwardmorra_btc to the list . He also has a telegram channel https://t.me/edwardmorra_btc

I could add him, but he only talk about BTC?
james.cointalkr (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Hi Mikey,

Great site. Does it has all binance wallets? It sims quite strange than golem or zila are in top 5 rather than bitcoin, ripple, eos etc. I think that allerts might be good too. "warrning xxx wallet just deposited more than 5% of yyy coin supply into binance wallet." Amount of % might be set by user. How about that?

Hi, Thank you Cheesy

It's currently support Ethereum based tokens only, that's why you not see bitcoin, ripple,... but will add later if a lot of user want it Cheesy

About the alert feature, do you think why user would want it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: