Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest some good token.  (Read 966 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which hsve low possibility risk. 
Most of the tokens has lose over 90% of there icos values and I think most people are also trying to avoid them because of the level of scam existing in the projects and many of them are just on the whitepaper. However,  I think the following tokens may survive in future : dav,  gym,  tron, utt. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Please suggest me some good token.  Which have low possibility risk. 
There are good token among tokens which possibly may have low risk for investment. The few tokens that i may suggest for your perusal are as follow:

1). Buying (BUY)
2). Ripple (XRP)
3). Stellar (XLM)
4). Litecoin (LTC)

You can equally make your personal research into the following tokens before make any investment as the information provided above are strictly my own opinion and suggestion to your question.
Indeed Ripple and Litecoin do have huge chances to be a bitcoin contender on top. We have seen Litecoin and Ripple have its own era on market though on bearish market. If i were to investors, i would really buy Ripple and Litecoin instead of going 100% to bitcoin or ethereum, scattering assets is greater than focused one.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

If I will invest I would rather choose token who have great potential in the future and aside on its price you should also choose token where you can gain benefit. I suggest bitcoin and Ethereum which really have great potential and both of them have high volume in market.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

I think you need to research according to your own style that will help you to pick up the perfect token. There are some decent promising token which I love most these are Ripple, Stellar, ETH, and Litecoin you can try them if you feel them good for you.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

There are lots of potential token in the market while there are also trash tokens so it is important that we'll know where and what to invest. As for me, I would still choose bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. These three has proven a lot and has passed all the tests of time.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Cryptospace is not a place you come and be fed with everything. Well, a lot of coins/tokens has been suggested for you to pick from, but greater task lies ahead for you which is for you to make your own extensive digging (research) of your chosen coins. Don't leave any stone unturned and don't go beyond top 50 coins on CMC.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Honestly, people here in the forum would just give you some answers related to the one they had invested it and that is not suggesting buy hyping.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

Right now all the coins in the market are currently down, and yes I do know they are still fluctuating up and down in price. If you’re looking for tokens to buy at this moment, you should be buying those with a good potential and not those that you’re not sure if they will make it in the nearest future. I will recommend coins like Stellar, it looks good to me and will be worth investing money on it for a long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: