Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:24:49 AM

Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Competition is something we will always find across all spheres of life and in whatever kind of business or project we venture into. One thing that can save neuroneum is uniqueness. If they can maintain a unique pattern that distinguishes them from others, then they will definitely have a higher chance of succeeding.

Neuroneum is the first decentralized marketplace for cloud computing and mining. I can’t understand how long it took anyone to find out that could be a solution to high cost of mining.

There were attempts to lower costs of mining like having own electricity factory generating electricity from waste. If that is what you mean. If you meant it on the personal/individual level then yes I would agree.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:56:07 AM

Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,

It's awesome to know that Samsung smart phones will have inbuilt crypto wallet for ethereum. I anticipate increase awareness of the cryptocurrency industry and that will have an excellent effect on other altcoin.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:06:35 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,

It's awesome to know that Samsung smart phones will have inbuilt crypto wallet for ethereum. I anticipate increase awareness of the cryptocurrency industry and that will have an excellent effect on other altcoin.
So many good news are around the corner but not one moved the Market even a bit! Actually we just need some revolutionary projects where people can earn crypto just like they earn fiat instead of just buying  crypto with their earned fiat! And Neuroneum is a fantastic idea here!!!
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:12:25 PM

So many good news are around the corner but not one moved the Market even a bit! Actually we just need some revolutionary projects where people can earn crypto just like they earn fiat instead of just buying  crypto with their earned fiat! And Neuroneum is a fantastic idea here!!!
I don't really understand the concept of the Neironeum, but if this project really works and can provide solutions to problems that exist now where people want to get as much crypto as possible, it will become a very extraordinary project.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:16:02 PM

It takes more than good news to move the market substantially, but I believe the bearish trend is going to be over soon. The bullish trend is most suitable to conduct ICO and it will increase investors confidence in the cryptocurrency space.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:39:58 PM

I don't really understand the concept of the Neironeum, but if this project really works and can provide solutions to problems that exist now where people want to get as much crypto as possible, it will become a very extraordinary project.

Well, basically Neuroneum will be a marketplace for computing power. You can sell and buy this computing power either to mine cryptocurrencies or for other     computationally intensive applications like simulations, AI etc. And on top of that they will introduce a crypto debit card so that you can spend your earnings easily.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

What more good news are you expecting still? ETF approval is the best news for bull run in the coming month.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:30:24 PM

What more good news are you expecting still? ETF approval is the best news for bull run in the coming month.

Yeah, I expect a turn around in the market soon the number of good news happening is really increasing and the market will soon reflect all the positivity in the air

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:53:56 AM

Well hearing all the nasdaq and other news its a good sign of things to come i really hope the ETF news will get better and we can see some more movement i'm honestly surprised with Samsung announcing builtin hardware wallet support and Ethereum front and center in it that we're not getting a much bigger push already
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:35:22 AM

I suggest to redirect or move this on "Alternative Cryptocurrencies>Announcement" section. I think, this thread is fit on that room.

Pretty sure they already have an announcement i think people are mostly using this thread to talk about the concept of the platform more than the actual sale/launch, but then again i notice theirs a lot of overlap in the general forums for altcoins that step on top of one another for projects
For me, it will be redundant ( sounds a dejavu, lol ) because of multiple discussion about this specific subject. What is the use of announcement section if they want to post it again and again in other section? It will be a memory eater on this website for sure.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:53:38 AM

There are no free crypto. No one would do that. neuroneum creates a platform where we could earn cryptocurrency not buying with fiat, but as a profit/rewards for tasks. You could rent out unused computing power and earn your first crypto token

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:27:25 PM

There’s going to be ETH hard fork coming soon. And ETH is one option for investing in neuroneum token sales. Eth seems to want to break past the 150 limit, what do you think this means for neuroneum tokens sale?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:54:45 PM

I suggest to redirect or move this on "Alternative Cryptocurrencies>Announcement" section. I think, this thread is fit on that room.

Here is a link to neuroneum ANN thread on bitcoinTalk. You can join the discussion there. I guess this isn’t an official thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086307.0

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:51:33 PM

The concept of the project neuroneum borders on liberalisation of mining and cloud computing which makes it possible to rent and sell computing power. The project as against the conventional mining approach, utilizes the cloud mining which has less recurrent expense.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:20:08 PM

The concept of the project neuroneum borders on liberalisation of mining and cloud computing which makes it possible to rent and sell computing power. The project as against the conventional mining approach, utilizes the cloud mining which has less recurrent expense.

I totally agree with your view regarding the concept of the project. In addition to the aforementioned point, the project is also incorporating a fiat withdrawal card just like an ATM Card which will instantly convert cryptocurrency into fiat which can be withdrawn locally.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:11:52 PM

I just got a notification from Blockfolio, ETH Trading past 150USD @ 154$ at the moment. Some altcoins mooning too, I’m excited, guess this would mean a lot for Neuroneum token sales. What do you think ?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:17:29 PM

Will it be for Ethereum alone or for crypto? Because given the circumstances, I'd naturally expect btc to be included but I haven't really taken out time to read up on the features. But in all, I see this as a good development for all crypto lovers.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:19:59 PM

I just got a notification from Blockfolio, ETH Trading past 150USD @ 154$ at the moment. Some altcoins mooning too, I’m excited, guess this would mean a lot for Neuroneum token sales. What do you think ?

This is a good time to stack some ETH I guess. It is so shaky it is hard to tell lol. I am just glad we are seeing some ETH going up I think by default other altcoins will be follow.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:31:41 PM

Interesting project,expect that there will be a demand for it,although now this situation is that XS in General,there is no certainty that something will do fine,or the project will operate and exist,a temporary wild,so I think less will take the flight in 2020,and will be happy investors
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:26:06 PM

There’s going to be ETH hard fork coming soon. And ETH is one option for investing in neuroneum token sales. Eth seems to want to break past the 150 limit, what do you think this means for neuroneum tokens sale?

In my opinion this will have no effect on the token sale at all. I am sure private investors aren't investing with cryptos and it's still a long time until the main sale starts in May. But maybe the whole crypto market will be in a more positive sentiment until then. So far it's looking better and better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: