Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Mining Project  (Read 23321 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:47:31 PM

view and analysis of the signature that I use. Whalesburg is a platform that is sophisticated enough for mining. It's like a new breakthrough for miners to get the resulting mining with coins that are quite good and worthy to be used in the next process.

But this Whalesburg only makes sense if you already have mining equipment and want to mine by yourself, right? Because it's more like a software that optimizes your mining. I am not sure if this is what OP is looking for. If he was already into mining he wouldn't have to ask for good mining projects.

Do you need to use a miner, I quickly looked at the whitepaper and the only thing I could see that the user needs to start mining is WBT tokens, a wallet for mining rewards and an email address. Might be wrong but that's all I could see.

What I got from ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/whalesburg) is the following:

"Whalesburg mining platform is a software bundle for cryptocurrency miners. Our software has three primary goals: simplify the setup of your mining operation; increase your yield; offer you the best time-saving mining tools."

For me that looks like it is a project for someone who is already operating a miner/mining rig so probably not what the guy is looking who created this thread.

Ah okay, I looked into it a little bit more and you're right. The Whalesburg project is for miners that already have mining equipment or are looking into buying equipment and hardware. Therefore it wouldn't fulfil the OP's needs of finding a cloud mining service. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:29:16 AM

Seeing how many people are still hoping and looking  for good mining project makes me still stick to cryptocurrency. I wish more projects and opinions are still out there to see how mining project can still help us.

There are many true and pro miners there that keep saying that mining is not dead and will not be dead, for them you just need to choose right altcoins to mine so that you will earn big with it there are still good crypto to mine just keep exploring and searching.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:58:01 AM

I guess for now mining is not profitable because of the low BTC exchange rate.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:46:07 AM

Seeing how many people are still hoping and looking  for good mining project makes me still stick to cryptocurrency. I wish more projects and opinions are still out there to see how mining project can still help us.

There are many true and pro miners there that keep saying that mining is not dead and will not be dead, for them you just need to choose right altcoins to mine so that you will earn big with it there are still good crypto to mine just keep exploring and searching.

Yeah, i think mining is not dead at all , that is why there are still a lot of project about mining or cloud mining, for those people who says mining is not good, well i dont think so, because , why are there still projects about mining being implemented in the current situation we are facing. 
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:44:23 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 03:44:07 PM by MandatoryOption

What I got from ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/whalesburg) is the following:

"Whalesburg mining platform is a software bundle for cryptocurrency miners. Our software has three primary goals: simplify the setup of your mining operation; increase your yield; offer you the best time-saving mining tools."

For me that looks like it is a project for someone who is already operating a miner/mining rig so probably not what the guy is looking who created this thread.

Ah okay, I looked into it a little bit more and you're right. The Whalesburg project is for miners that already have mining equipment or are looking into buying equipment and hardware. Therefore it wouldn't fulfil the OP's needs of finding a cloud mining service. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I think OP doesn't want cloud mining. Totally understandable since there were a lot of cloud mining scam projects. But if he doesn't want to buy expensive mining gear and doesn't want to invest in a cloud mining company, then Neuroneum (which was mentioned already before by some guys) might be a good compromise. This way he could utilize his unused computing power without having to buy mining equipment. I am wondering if there are similar alternatives.
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:20:23 AM

I guess for now mining is not profitable because of the low BTC exchange rate.

But this project has a better idea to make their project more difference to the other island mining company, Neuroneum project could utilize it's unused computing power without having to buy mining equipment this is one of their great ideas to make their project differ to the others.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

Mining is usually the most tedious thing to do, but with Whalesburg, mining is made easy on a user friendly environment, in fact it's worth a try. Seems to have different things, not a bad idea to start mining from here again.

I got a problem with these new mining projects. Although they have a low chance of getting it right and been successful but the scam rate from these projects is overwhelming.
But I’ll consider projects with best chance of being successful. First, there needs to be a good team, feasible whitepaper and financial partners.
All these I can find in just one project; Neuroneum.io

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 12:14:14 PM

Mining is usually the most tedious thing to do, but with Whalesburg, mining is made easy on a user friendly environment, in fact it's worth a try. Seems to have different things, not a bad idea to start mining from here again.

I got a problem with these new mining projects. Although they have a low chance of getting it right and been successful but the scam rate from these projects is overwhelming.
But I’ll consider projects with best chance of being successful. First, there needs to be a good team, feasible whitepaper and financial partners.

Neuroneum sales of computing power project which can be used for mining, has gotten a lot of attention lately. I think that because the project uses a different model to solve mining issues. Plus they got an amazing team. 

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:51:27 PM

Neuroneum sales of computing power project which can be used for mining, has gotten a lot of attention lately. I think that because the project uses a different model to solve mining issues. Plus they got an amazing team. 
Yeah, i noticed that two, they are different to other mining projects , i really like their plug-able mining device called Box miner, which can easily help us to earn more money! Nice feature.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 02:51:35 PM

view and analysis of the signature that I use. Whalesburg is a platform that is sophisticated enough for mining. It's like a new breakthrough for miners to get the resulting mining with coins that are quite good and worthy to be used in the next process.

But this Whalesburg only makes sense if you already have mining equipment and want to mine by yourself, right? Because it's more like a software that optimizes your mining. I am not sure if this is what OP is looking for. If he was already into mining he wouldn't have to ask for good mining projects.

Do you need to use a miner, I quickly looked at the whitepaper and the only thing I could see that the user needs to start mining is WBT tokens, a wallet for mining rewards and an email address. Might be wrong but that's all I could see.

I think that's the good side of the Neuroneum.io project owing to the fact that anyone can go about mining from cloud with their computer idle power

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
MandatoryOption

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:18:50 PM

Yeah, i noticed that two, they are different to other mining projects , i really like their plug-able mining device called Box miner, which can easily help us to earn more money! Nice feature.

This box miner is something I still have a lot of questions about. It sounds nice to have an easy plug-and-play solution to give people who wants to start mining an easy start but what are the technical specification of it and what are the price for it? Can you only buy it with the Neuroneum tokens? Will it be an Asic miner or a GPU miner?
cryptossi

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

This box miner is something I still have a lot of questions about. It sounds nice to have an easy plug-and-play solution to give people who wants to start mining an easy start but what are the technical specification of it and what are the price for it? Can you only buy it with the Neuroneum tokens? Will it be an Asic miner or a GPU miner?

If you look at page 9 of the Neuroneum pitch deck, it explains that the box miner is a pre-designed mining rig for mining on the Neuroneum network. it's an additional piece of hardware that apparently speeds up the mining of XNR tokens.

Heres a link to the pitch deck so you can learn more: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_pitch_deck.pdf

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:24:04 PM

I think OP doesn't want cloud mining. Totally understandable since there were a lot of cloud mining scam projects. But if he doesn't want to buy expensive mining gear and doesn't want to invest in a cloud mining company, then Neuroneum (which was mentioned already before by some guys) might be a good compromise. This way he could utilize his unused computing power without having to buy mining equipment. I am wondering if there are similar alternatives.

I think it’s the first time a project has such an amazing model for mining. Mining would be here for as long as crypto currency transactions exist to keep these transactions secure. Neuroneum project with this model would make mining easy.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:22:15 PM

I didn't even know Whalesburg yet. Another new mining project. I have to take a look at it. As already mentioned here by others, I also find Neuroneum more interesting. There you can simply buy the computing power of the other users in the future, or make your own available. This is an interesting new approach, which reminds me a lot of Seti@home, if anyone knows it. But there were no tokens for that:-)
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:49:31 AM

In this kind of market you just have to invest in a well established and successfully running Crypto mining company.It is true that some other mining company are shutting down but there are also smart mining company that still earning a decent profit despite the market situations.It's just a matter of proper adjustment and innovations in running a miners. I can help you find the right mining company for you to invest in.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:05:03 AM

In this kind of market you just have to invest in a well established and successfully running Crypto mining company.It is true that some other mining company are shutting down but there are also smart mining company that still earning a decent profit despite the market situations.It's just a matter of proper adjustment and innovations in running a miners. I can help you find the right mining company for you to invest in.

Yeah, agree on you pal, there are company shutting down but also there are also starting a new project even though the market is really down. but like Neuroneum which will offer a good feature about flexibility which you can choose what is the most and worth profitable coin to mine in a current situation.
justsimpleram

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:14:12 AM

Yeah, agree on you pal, there are company shutting down but also there are also starting a new project even though the market is really down. but like Neuroneum which will offer a good feature about flexibility which you can choose what is the most and worth profitable coin to mine in a current situation.

In the market place, nowadays many projects are falling, but there are still a few who continue to run because of their beautiful and new ideas to stabilize their project. Like the Neuroneum project you can buy and sell your unused computing power for profit
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:38:29 PM

well, i like to see this time as a time for testing the viability of a project if the team behind a project is trustworthy this is the time to know i know most project will just pack up and run.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
MandatoryOption

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:38:08 PM

If you look at page 9 of the Neuroneum pitch deck, it explains that the box miner is a pre-designed mining rig for mining on the Neuroneum network. it's an additional piece of hardware that apparently speeds up the mining of XNR tokens.

Heres a link to the pitch deck so you can learn more: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_pitch_deck.pdf

So with 'mining of XNR tokens' do you mean that XNR tokens will me mineable, too?? I thought their tokens are ERC223 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain? Or does it simply mean you will get XNR tokens as rewards for participating in the Neuroneum mining pool?
cryptossi

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:21 PM

So with 'mining of XNR tokens' do you mean that XNR tokens will me mineable, too?? I thought their tokens are ERC223 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain? Or does it simply mean you will get XNR tokens as rewards for participating in the Neuroneum mining pool?

Yes you're right XNR will not be mined, it will be distributed as a reward to users for participating in Neuroneum mining pools. Ethereum is the token that will be mined.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: