Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i hold my token?  (Read 665 times)
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

That is what I would do, sell as soon as it hit the exchange as long as you have gotten some 3-5X on it, at least that I have learned from past cos once I tried to HODL for a longer period after they hit the exchange I have realized that the price just continue to drop which is usually the case and if you feel this is a great project is a good one and you might think of buying in at a later time once the price is down 😀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

if in my opinion if you want to sell the tokens / coins that you have because for now the market has not returned stable, it is better if the market returns back to normal or close to a sufficient price for us.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

I'm willing to keep whatever token I have. When the bull market comes, I think the values of the tokens we have will surely increase. then I wish it would be more sensible decision to keep in the name.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

i have 3124 descrow tokens, i am ranked top 90, in top 1000 holders from etherscan data, will it be worth to hold for another year or should i just sell it right away when it hits the exchanges, if you guys know a coin that performed an ico a 1 - 2 years ago that would be appreciated, i want to see where it's now.

I also have some Descrow tokens that I got from the bounty. I am currently not even aware of the latest information about this project. until now I don't know where the market exchange for this token.

many ico projects that were held 1-2 years ago seemed to disappear. there are only a few that still survive.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

i have 3124 descrow tokens, i am ranked top 90, in top 1000 holders from etherscan data, will it be worth to hold for another year or should i just sell it right away when it hits the exchanges, if you guys know a coin that performed an ico a 1 - 2 years ago that would be appreciated, i want to see where it's now.

I also have some Descrow tokens that I got from the bounty. I am currently not even aware of the latest information about this project. until now I don't know where the market exchange for this token.

many ico projects that were held 1-2 years ago seemed to disappear. there are only a few that still survive.
Well i think we really need to hold. The market is really red and some other ICO are now failed and if they are not feild they will only raised a few amount of eth. If we are going to hold and wait for the right time to sell maybe we can still earn a lot on the near future. But I think it will always depend on our own way of understanding or taking control with our patience because the market is really unstable and we don't even know when it will rise or fall, we don't even know on how many years we needbti wait in order for us to earn with our holdings, patience is really a virtue and we need it specially on the unstable market of crypto.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

I don't know what is the technology behind that token so you need to hold only if the development team is still active or you need to swap your coin as soon as possible before it going foe nothing into ethereum or bitcoin which is very good for the long term hold.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

I can't give you a definitely answer to hold or to sell, but what i can advise you is that you can try to tune yourself to follow a strategy for taking profit and follow closely and it should solved your problem.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

Holding ICO tokens is very risky and if the crypto market price drops, it will definitely affect ICO tokens. But if you want to hold it for a long time, I think it's good. Because we also have to dare to speculate and hold coins for the long term.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

I wouldn't try to sell anything now without a good pump. Wait until a new rally comes and then begin to sell smartly. Otherwise you may regret your impatience soon. It's a very bad feeling, I had some examples in my practice in 2017, that was really painful)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Hold if the token is essential or has really use where it will have a possibilities to to have a huge demand in the near future and sell those shit coins in your wallet. You can identify this through constant monitoring of the shitcoins market price. If it has no good sign on market price increase then better dump it.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

If I become you then I would hold him longer, be patient much longer waiting for a good time, and it is also beneficial for us if we let go of our token. do not rush and is long in the future.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Any project which could become one of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization clearly have the potential to develop. Looking at the chart this coin is not never never been been the pampas. I think it is better to wait, then not to regret the lost profits. In any case, the final decision is yours
Classica35

Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Your position among the holders is an achievement, but that dies not guarantee that you will make substantial or appreciable profit from it, most especially when you do not sell at the right time. Then make sure you know what the project team have in plan, so as to make the right decision.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

holding a token is very uncertain, whether profitable or not. better to hold coins than tokens. yes, even though there are some good tokens, but very rare. especially in 1-2 years. most token prices only rise within 3-6 months. after that, it won't rise again.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

I think holding tokens at this time is indeed very necessary to maintain the stability of the price of coins or tokens. I am sure that the coins or tokens at this time have no price, one day they will definitely increase in their time, maybe next year.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

Based on the market situation i think the very best thing to do is to hold, token is really affected by the huge dip that we are now experiencing and the price is now down almost a half of the original price of the token so then if we are going to sell we can loss almost a half of our asset. So then I believe that the best thing to do is to hold and wait for the bull run.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Given the current market situation, I don’t think you can get a good price for your coin. I would hold if I were you. Neo conducted its ICO in 2017, it was one of the successful projects
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

this is just my advise for you bro, never hold token for long time, even from the project you're trusted, i have many experience in situation like you.
the token that i'm holding are going down very deep and make me loss much money in few ERC-20 Ethereum Token, but DWYOR

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

you can see it in several large markets that have been around for a long time,
or you can see it in the coinmarketcap.

edmundo
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

With the current situation of the market, its the best option for anyone at the moment. The market is at its deepest with most altcoins going below by 100%. The wisest decision at the moment is to hold off and wait for better market conditions. It makes no sense to sell now when you will most likely be selling off at a loss. Be patient and hope for some major movements before selling for some reasonable profits.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: