Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is going to clean the garbage littered all over?  (Read 9585 times)
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

Bitcoin is already cleaning up the cryptocurrency market. You can observe the devaluation of the cryptocurrency market from May to November. The large depreciation of Bitcoin has caused many altcoins to die almost. I think the cleanup has been completed.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

The bear market will let these junk coins die naturally, but I don't think this will effectively stop their growth, so I think the market still needs to be regulated.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

If the market has been regulated we would have see all this things happen and that is why we need this market to be regulated and those garbage be block out. Most of the icos are scams projects and about 75% of the current tokens may not exist in the 2 years as many of them has been abandoned by the developers and some of the coins owners has not communicated to the investors for more than a year now.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I think there are many factors that need to be done to clean up the altcoin.
1. Investors stop buying altcoins that have no use value.
2. The hunter stopped participating in the promotion of these altcoins.
3. The country began to regulate and regulate the market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:32:39 PM

These tokens will be erased from the market, there are at the most 150 or 200 decent projects in the market.  Most of the projects are just selling dreams they are not doing anything useful or tangible.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

the mere regulation alone is not enough to change the conditions that exist today. the garbage strewn happening will only give bad influence to others. not just the needed regulations alone but should also change the attitude of individuals like to do research in order to clean the crap that is.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

The altcoin zone is almost becoming a dump site for shitcoin.  With just anyone being able to come up with a token on any of the blockchain makes it easy to have shitcoins littered all over the place. But the question is; who is going to clean up the mess?  Natural death or a regulation is going good to be imposed later?
Now there is a normal development of cryptocurrency. Since the cryptocurrency is decentralized and everyone has the ability to create coins or tokens, this process will be accompanied by the appearance of useless or simply fraudulent types of cryptocurrencies. This is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it. Over time, only promising and popular types of cryptocurrency will remain on the market, all the rest will be forgotten and will never appear on the market again.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 396

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

The altcoin zone is almost becoming a dump site for shitcoin.  With just anyone being able to come up with a token on any of the blockchain makes it easy to have shitcoins littered all over the place. But the question is; who is going to clean up the mess?  Natural death or a regulation is going good to be imposed later?
Before the natural death, people would have lost valuable resources in investing in that shitcoin. It is one of the disadvantages of this decentralized blockchain. However, campaign managers and bounty hunters have a role to play to curb these shitcoins. Duedelligence is the key to curbing the emergence of all these 'threats' to investment in blockchain.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

I think there are natural deaths taking place right now in the cryptocurrency space, many shitcoins are been shivered away because they could not stand the test of time,the investors are beginning to realized themselves,that's why you need to carry out a real study before you put in your money for any ICO project.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

These tokens will be erased from the market, there are at the most 150 or 200 decent projects in the market.  Most of the projects are just selling dreams they are not doing anything useful or tangible.

I think you are right about that, but the problem is only telling people who have dumped garbage, and what is garbage ?. As far as I can see, the people who moved here are new investors, they didn't know and got into garbage and had to clean them up  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

I will suggest we let those projects run their course. Leaving these projects to stand the test of time. I believe time will definately which is genuine  or the way round. Thus,  a natural death will come on these ones.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

I guess the natural selection method and the useless altcoins will disappear one by one. Then only the good will continue.

spectremy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:30:15 AM

Like every business in the world , adapt and prosper or died a slow death and watch it vanish from the market . The only catch as investor is not to get caught and know when to exit it promptly after evaluating the performance  .
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

Lol nothing is going to stop shitcoins ,there will always be shitcoins, scam projects too and people will always invest I'm them ,its all left for investors ,its a choice one have to decide by oneself and moreover some are claiming that shitcoins sometimes gets them more profits ,some will be dead and more will always be created

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

The moderators are responsible for the boards, but I suspect that the unloved and non-traded coin threads will quickly fall down the list and disappear from view. Good luck to all crypto holders for 2019 I hope our patience in stiking with the depressed market will be justly rewarded.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

Lol nothing is going to stop shitcoins ,there will always be shitcoins, scam projects too and people will always invest I'm them ,its all left for investors ,its a choice one have to decide by oneself and moreover some are claiming that shitcoins sometimes gets them more profits ,some will be dead and more will always be created
When the  regulation comes into the ICO market, the campaigns will need to register and Scammers will not be able to enter this market. so I think you are wrong
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

In the crypto market, no one prevents the development of a shitcoin and it will automatically be eliminated from the crypto market when it does not have the required capitalization. Our market always has adjustments and shitcoins will die very quickly.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

who is going to clean up the mess? Like you say - "Natural death or a regulation..." Like many other things in this world. Scientists named this - evolution.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

regulations can not stop people from using the open source token creation steps that are free to use to create a shitcoin and make free money by dumping it on people who are more idiots than themselves.

the only thing that can clean up the market from the garbage is either time as they die of natural causes because they are shitcoins or if people stopped throwing away their money at them after learning more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

With just anyone being able to come up with a token on any of the blockchain makes it easy to have shitcoins littered all over the place. But the question is; who is going to clean up the mess?  Natural death or a regulation is going good to be imposed later?
sure anyone can come up with idea and sell the idea, but nobody is forced to invest into their product, i dont see any problem here, No one is gonna clean up the mess, it'll be just there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: