Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bits-Pays.com Launched [150% for advertisers, Free Miner Game,Company shares]  (Read 27243 times)
bitspays (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Welcome to Bits-Pays.com an innovative advertising and earning services
I am one of bits-pays staff members.

I would like to offer you checking out our program. It was build from scratch with free, paid members and advertisers in mind. We have many unique features implemented to make everyones stay interesting and interactive. Don't hesitade and check our program!

Some features we have:
 - InFrame ads -
 - Flash Ads -
 - Daily Bonus -
 - Free Miner Game -
 - Company Shares with Healthy Dividends -
 - Shares Market For Traders -
 - Progresive referral commission program -
 - Premium membership -
 - Advanced earnings statistics -

Free Members are able to earn for free just buy viewing advertisers advertisements, referring new users (Progresive commissions), playing free miner game, collecting daily bonus!

Investors have all benefits as a standard members, but also can increase those earnings with premium membership, investing in miner game to buy better mining machinery, investing in company shares and collecting healthy dividends or trading them on share market and making fast profit!

Advertisers are able to do all above and more: Buy advertisements with great results for a cheap price, Receive up to 120% back from InFrame Ads, or receive up to 150% for advertising 728x90 size banner on our program!
Turn 10,000 Satoshis in to 384,433 Satoshis after just 90 Days with US!

10% From referrals viewed ads! - 20% for premium members!
5% From referrals purchases! - 10% for premium members!
Free miner game gives free satoshis to owner! To be able mine satoshis, miner level need to be minimum of 20lvl* With only 20lvl miner, without any additional tools members will mine about 15,000 satoshis per day.

*Progressive referral commission: For every 10 active referrals, member gets plus 1% on top on referrals viewed ads commissions. There are no limits on this one, get 10,000 active referrals and receave 1,010% from every ad your referrals view!
Please note that in order to understand all, we ask everyone of you to read our terms and F.A.Q. pages.

If you have any questions, please do create support ticket at https://www.bits-pays.com/mem/supp.php or ask here in this topic, I am not always online, but I will try visiting this topic and answer your questions.

Thank you all for reading hope to see you all at our program.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 10:26:17 AM by bitspays

27/May/2019 5 Month Online! Updates! Promotion for 48 hours!

Hi all again.
Another month has passed. We are now officially 5 month old program, paying to all honest users without hesitation and we are paying a lot. We will not be wrong that we are still one of the highest paying free programs, we think many of you will agree with us here.
So another month has passed, this month was a very unique for us. Finally we come to a point where our users are starting to believe in us, believe that we can pull this business, we can manage it at its best. We are sure that with more month passing, all rest of skeptics will join believers community eventually. There is nothing more that we want, dream of, is to become one trusted source for all of you.
Some where asking why we have launched our second program. We would like to mention few important reasons: One of the biggest reasons is extreme boost of popularity for our network as only a small fraction of bits-pays users are joining biterdz, all rest of registered members comes from outside of our network, that means so much new members to bits-pays too. Another reason is double ad network earnings - we have been instantly accepted by ad networks that we already use on bits-pays program just because the results we provide, this is a lot of external income for us and external income is extremely important for our business. One more, very important reason for biterdz is that we are sure a lot of people dont join old programs as actively as a new program, we do understand that as we are the same, there are really good old trusted programs, but we are just not promoting them, because it is very expensive to get referrals, when if trusted program launching new sister website, we are jumping in with a lot of promotion funds. For example we are not using or promoting websites like neobux, but if they would launch a new sister program, we would probably spend about 5 to 7 thousand dollars on promoting it and we know that there are a lot of members like us, so our new program gives them a second chance to kick start their journey with us, because they already trust us and they know that they will be in profit.
Thats just a few reasons, we dont want to expand on that too much, we can just say that what ever reasons we had with launching of biterdz, is working and working good.

-- Updates --
As you are aware, BTC price is jumping to highest. That effect us too, but dont worry, we are not taking any drastic actions and we will not.
But some adjustments had to be made - As advertising network are lowering publishers earnings depending on btc price value, we had to adjust our daily bonus margin by lowering it by about 25% as daily bonus is directly our gift to users, we had to lower it a little bit because our network income is slightly lower, we will probably adjust it one more time in couple weeks from now if btc price will continue to rise. But just to remind you all, we had added a faucet where you can earn few hundreds extra satoshis for free with just clicking a button so you still earn very good income with us, only with D Bonus and faucet, not including adverts you view.

-- Flash Ads Price Increase.
We have mentioned that few times already, we where saying that we will increase flash ads price eventually. So we finally did that move. Simple reason is that with our increased expenses from rented referrals and from extra faucet addon, we have to make some profit from advertisers. Again, we have mentioned that will will do this for few times now and this should not be a surprise for you. Our ads are still one of the cheapest out there, and one of the main important factors is that we doubt that you can get better results with our ads then anywhere! And this is not just management talking about their project results, we are testing that our self and we really get the best results with our ads, we personally have not seen that good results no where else.

-- Super Faucet Update --
Before you where buying super faucet for 24 hours for exactly the same amount as our users collected in last 24 hours, so it was almost not possible for you to loose money and 99.999% users where in profit. This is perfect for users, but it is not as much for the business. Now we have made some updates, if you are a super faucet buyer please read following:
Now you have two options, purchase super faucet for 24 hours or 30 full days.
Purchasing 24 hours super faucet will const last 24 hours users collection sum plus 10% on top. Here you will still be able to make profit, as with every day there are more and more members collecting free satoshis and there is always a chance that someone will win jackpot of more then a 1,000,000 satoshis, maybe even few members we can not know that. So it is still worth it, it is still worth to buy super faucet for 24 hours. But now there is another option!
30 Days Super Faucet! Price is last 24 hours users collections times 30 and minus 20% so at the end you are paying 20% cheaper for next 30 days and there is almost no way of loosing, as withing 30 days there will be much more users collecting free satoshis and there is a big chance someone will be winning jackpots! It is expensive, but we think it is a very good and profitable investment.

-- We are almost finish with newest miner version and hopefully we will be able to implement it in two weeks from now. It is big addition, thats why it is taking so long. Just stay with us, soon it will be introduced.

-- Another thing regarding company shares. Some users where asking us about distributions. We can distribute dividends only when we have enough collected and dividends are collected from our users actions, we dont have absolutely no input there as it would loose whole point of dividends as dividends initially have to be company profit and if we would start adding dividends often, then we think it would loose the main point here. We understand that the price is falling when there are no healthy dividends for a week or so, but on the other hand, that can be good thing too. If you believe in company, you can always grab a good bunch of them from market when price is falling as eventually price will rise again, trust us, the plans we have for future will force our company shares to sky rocket and this price now, we will be nothing compare with future one. Just giving a heads up...

Last but not least, we have prepared a discount on Premium Purchases!
For the next 48 hours all our Premium memberships are with a 10% discount! Grab them now, dont let others take all the glory
Smiley

Best regards to all from our all team here at Bits-Pays!
As always, we are back to work, more updates will follow soon.
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

how to withdraw ?
chuchu1637

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

I cannot add my bitcoin wallet address
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

Once your account balance will be greater or equal to 20,000 satoshi you will be able to windrow your funds.

Setting bitcoin wallet id at members account has been fixed already.
Please try it.

Best regards.
chuchu1637

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

and ptc always no timer,  timer problem

and how to earn from dividend,  what level up used for,  and dividend earnings goes to which account ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Most of questions can be found at our featured asked question page, please check it out.

About PTC ads, issue can be trying to view few ads at a time, browsing them extremely fast or similar. If ad can not be viewed just refresh flash ads page and problem will be sorted. And never try to view few ads at one time, it will not work.

Dividends will be distributed to company share holders once system have enough dividends collected from different sources. Dividends will be paid to users account balances.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:40:30 AM

What is legitimacy of the company who you are?

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:05:52 AM

Hi.
We are not a registered company if that is what you are asking.
We are just a small group of people trying to get our business throw to internet users.
Earn online was always our pashion and we felt there are much more we can do by offering everyone a unique way of earnings. Sure, most of our earning methods are very similar to the ones existing already at other programs, but we took a different look at those and build it in a little different way, plus added our own ideas in to bundle. Users trying our program for longer time will notice some unique features we propose.

We can not guarantee everyone will like our project, but we hope we will find few who will.
More features are coming on board...

Just register and try our product, who knows, you might like it and if not, there is nothing to loose, we do not ask nothing much, just few minutes of your time for few days to see, you want to stay with us, or move on and look for something different.
We are simple people like most of US.

Best regards.
chuchu1637

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:19:14 AM

how to level up in this site? Can I use WiFi connections ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:43:29 AM

how to level up in this site? Can I use WiFi connections ?

If you are talking about miner game we have, then it is easy, just add food to your miner, he will mine you credits, those credits are used to upgrade miner level, level upgrades automaticaly when you are collecting pending credits. Just dont forget to feed him, miner mines only when he have food left. You can add credits to additional tools miner has, tools will help your miner to mine credits faster (more credits per second) Credits are used only to upgrade your miner level.
When your miner will reach level 20, he will start mining not only credits but satoshis too. Satoshis are collected together with miner credits collection and are added to your main account balance. Just a note, 20 level miner without any additional tools can mine about 15,000 satoshis per day.

Yes you can use wifi connection.
chuchu1637

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:10:11 PM

I don't know which level I need to earn points and upgrade tools ?
chuchu1637

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:20:50 PM

what is the maximum pending credits before collection ?
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:54:14 PM

@chuchu1637
Just read whats on the program. While you browse you will see many notes and tips, they do describe ways to do things on Bits-Pays, just try reading what you see on page and you will understand everything in no time.
Your main miner is in the center of page, click its picture and there you can add food or collect credits.
On the right miner tools are placed, click one of the tools, solve captcha and click add points button, tools are here to help your miner mine more credits per second. On the top right of screen  you will see a notification popup, it will inform you if you collected credits.
At the bottom are heavy machinery, it can be purchased only after your miner reaches level 20. heavy machinery is used to mine more satoshis. Points can be added to it too the same as for tools.

Just continue feeding your miner and collecting pending credits, thats all you need to do basicaly, eventually your miner will get upgraded to level 20 and you will start mining satoshis along with credits. Continue the same way, thats the minimum you can do to earn free satoshis from your miner.
We suggest collecting credits couple times per day, they are not expiring, but in we would suggest to not leave too much in pending balance.
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:48:10 PM

I can't enter:
- Sorry. Today someone else already had logged in with the same ip address as your's

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:08:20 PM

I can't enter:
- Sorry. Today someone else already had logged in with the same ip address as your's

Hi. Simple solution is to reset your internet modem, this will assign new IP to your device.
This should fix your problem.

Best regards.
Bits-Pays staff member
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 07:43:05 PM

I can't enter:

Hi. Simple solution is to reset your internet modem, this will assign new IP to your device.

Best regards.
Bits-Pays staff member
Not works

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
MrBrightside11

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:21:58 AM

Nice site design. Not sure of your legitimacy, but you must be a good scam artist at least Smiley. J/k.
Anyhow, I signed up. I have a game faucet list and don't usually ad sites until they prove themselves, but I'll add your site if it is possible for you to ad or promote my site in anyway?  I officially launched my site to the public not too long ago on here. 
www.faucetgamers.com

Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks.  I'm a mod on Cointiply, if you ever been there.   
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:06:33 AM

I can't enter:

Best regards.
Bits-Pays staff member
Not works

First please check your ip address, then reboost your internet modem (turn it off and give it 10 seconds before turn it back again) and then check your ip again if it has changed. If you have changed your IP, try to login then. If this does not work, please do the same steps again untill it will work. Just hope you are not loging in with few accounts from same device...? And hope no one at your house is already a member of bits-pays and using same connection...?

This is a very, VERY, common issue and there are simple solutions. If nothing works, please check search engine for answers.
bitspays (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:18:15 AM

Nice site design. Not sure of your legitimacy, but you must be a good scam artist at least Smiley. J/k.
Anyhow, I signed up. I have a game faucet list and don't usually ad sites until they prove themselves, but I'll add your site if it is possible for you to ad or promote my site in anyway?  I officially launched my site to the public not too long ago on here. 
www.faucetgamers.com

Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks.  I'm a mod on Cointiply, if you ever been there.   

We like your way of thinking  Smiley
To be honest, we dont want to prove anything here, we just want to present our product to public. It has always been about how people will like your project and not what you say about your self. Thats what I personaly think, but it is just my oppinion and it is just one of billions.

About your monitoring blog: We would like to wait untill there will be some more links linking to it on search engines before adding your program to our website. This does not mean we do not value your program in any way, we just dont want to start adding tens of monitoring websites to our program and rather try keeping it as clean as possible.

Anyway best of luck to your project, we really respect people who try do something instead of just sitting and waiting for blind luck to turn their way. Best wishes to your program.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: