Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum set for January spike  (Read 4300 times)
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:05:57 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

I think the spike is due to the expected hardfork of ethereum, the Constantinople. I hope this will signal the start of recovery of the price of ethereum and stably hold the top spot among altcoins. I'm holding many tokens and coins that are pair with eth, so its rise in price will consequently raise the price of my holdings.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

Here we go some positive signs from ETH is on the way, hope this will be a valid analysis. Guys get ready as eth is all set to make a comeback after a long time according to the prediction.https://bitcoinnews.com/ethereum-set-for-january-spike-to-start-year-on-positive-note-with-constantinople/

I think the spike is due to the expected hardfork of ethereum, the Constantinople. I hope this will signal the start of recovery of the price of ethereum and stably hold the top spot among altcoins. I'm holding many tokens and coins that are pair with eth, so its rise in price will consequently raise the price of my holdings.
such as you the entire forum.I think the ethereum team foresaw the development of such events when after the price increase everyone will start selling their assets after a long bad market.I think the price will rise gradually.
Th3Program

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:42:19 PM

I did not particularly expect any strong jump up. There is good news. But we see the market as a whole is not strong, ETH alone can not get ahead, let's see what will happen next.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:52:03 PM

Well, of course Ethereum will rise in price, and other altcoins will rise with It. Personally, I have no doubt about this, but I think it is not necessary to wait for this growth in one or two days, it should all happen gradually, and in fact it is very difficult to imagine how long this recovery will take.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

We expect that if ETH prices rise again. because we know together that behind this ETH has experienced a significant decline in the market. hopefully these predictions can become reality.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:25:38 PM

Yes ethereum is showing some positive signs that it will rise more in coming days even I have also many expectation that upcoming ethereum hard fork of constantinople will make a huge positive impact in ethereum rise and even we see a good movement in eth from december to till date and let's wait how valid is prediction.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:54 PM

it seems like the prediction that ethereum will rise this month is a big mistake, now the price has started to fall again. I think Q1 2019 will not increase for ethereum and even for all altcoins.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:40:29 PM

That will be it if happens. The market really needs something to look forward to and a spike is one of the best way to lure people in again. If in any case that it doesn't happen, we can still wait since it is expected to happen but the only we are not aware of is "when". In the meantime, we can just rely on selling other coins as some of them were on the rise as well.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:01:01 PM

I consider that statement as the hard work of the founder of ETH as a step to strengthen quality and users to be able to feel satisfying results. It is natural for people who think negatively about ETH because the price continues to fall, but on the other hand there are people who struggle to recover the situation with many obstacles. we must be able to pray for the best for the future of the Cryptocurrency so that all coins last longer.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:32:35 PM

The spike will definitely come for ethereum, this is just a downtime for it, the news of the fork isn't really helping to push the value but one thing i know is that sooner than we think, the  value of ethereum will increase because of it's acceptability
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 01:57:39 PM

The spike will definitely come for ethereum, this is just a downtime for it, the news of the fork isn't really helping to push the value but one thing i know is that sooner than we think, the  value of ethereum will increase because of it's acceptability
Yes, Constantinople was successful and several days have already passed from this point, however, the broadcast does not grow, something that bothers him.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:44:06 AM

That is expected, we've seen a spike and that is before the upgrade, they are just hyping the price so people could get FOMO.
Now, it's back to normal, ETH is slowly getting dump and that affects all coins, even BTC is dumping right now, the only thing that could change
this is a market bullish trend, but it seems like it's not gonna happen any time soon based on the current price trend.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:03:01 AM

Yes, Constantinople was successful and several days have already passed from this point, however, the broadcast does not grow, something that bothers him.

I am also concerned about this, because the update was successful and I thought that after it investors will have an interest in buying coins. What's going wrong?
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:30:20 AM

I am also concerned about this, because the update was successful and I thought that after it investors will have an interest in buying coins. What's going wrong?

Hard to make prediction right now, market move unpredictable. After hard fork successful, the price slowly drop again. But i am optimistic ethereum will reach $200 again in near future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

Yes, now it’s not that the fall associated with the fork, but the wave of the last post is just on schedule, and the uptrend should resume

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:46:12 AM

Hard to make prediction right now, market move unpredictable. After hard fork successful, the price slowly drop again. But i am optimistic ethereum will reach $200 again in near future
Yes, it is not strange, but the price does not go up, Although down in general, it is not so slightly corrected, and it continues to push up

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:24:43 AM

Eth is indeed difficult to predict, passed in January but the market is still low but still better than yesterday. The market is increasing even though it's slow and hopes it will be a good start for the future. This movement will continue and give us the opportunity to continue learning with market movements.

dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 09:52:30 AM

Ethereum is currently gaining popularity despite the competition. If the development team completes the task for 2019, the coin will be a success for investors. Personally, I'm willing to trust my day and invest in Ethereum.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:00:16 AM

Something is already too long according to forecasts, he returns. There are a lot of problems in the market. Despite the fact that today everything is growing. I hope ETH will tighten their positions. In the second quarter of 2019
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:03:35 AM

I am also ready to wait for eth who will come back again, become the best altcoin and I also hold a lot of coin eth which is ready for me to use again to make a buy and sell transaction again, finally the heyday of eth returns to the world of crypto,
hopefully it can last until and become people's trust to use it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: