Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New year's eve, hoping for a change  (Read 1053 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

What news are you waiting for? From experts? They may all be wrong. Well, we all think that growth in 2019 will be. Despite the fact that today marked a fall. I think everyone just took a long weekend.
and after this weekends they will come back and start selling their assets again so that the market goes down again?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

I hope more than that, the year 2018 is enough of boredom. I hope that 2019 will be the year of Crypto, it will be widely accepted, and of course everyone wants to escape this gloomy situation.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Certainly do not believe in miracles and "bright future of crypto". It is necessary to treat cryptocurrencies as high-risk investments. A pragmatic approach would be best))
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Don't be impatient, let it be said by someone who has made big mistakes impatiently. We hope rather that growth is slow but progressive.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

no news is going to tell you whether price is going to go up or go down! the news is  just reporting what has happened before not what will happen in the future.

if you want to know what is going to happen to prices then you have to start learning how to read charts and gain a good understanding of this market and the concept of pump and dumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Maybe my question seems strange. But I really hope the price goes up a little.

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
Does anyone think the same as me?  Smiley
Everyone in cryptocurrency are hoping that we can have a better market in this coming year 2019 that will give us a motivation that we can have chance of fulfilling our dreams of financial freedom. It's a dream for everyone to gain more profits and this technology has been proven that we can make it if we have patience in our investment and we had invested on the right coins that will become huge in the future. I'm optimistic that we can achieve that in the coming years. Yet we need to stay positive and accumulate more coins for the coming of bulls. 
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

The market has been trading sideways for a while now, i don't think anything will change in the next few days. The feared death spiral failed to materialise which we should be thankful for. $4,000 is the price that we should be holding for the next few weeks

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

This market have changed millions of peoples life. In bad and in good ways. There are too many people who turned very rich, and also many people lost everything. Many people had psychiatric depression and having obsession about the cryptocurrency. We all need to see the recovery, this is all we waiting for.. I wish this situation wouldn't go in bad ways and we get happier then today..  I have a friend who check the coinmarketcap 1000 times in one day and i can say that is a something sick and wrong. I am sure that there are many more people having this disaster.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Here are really very high hopes for the new year. I think everything will change in the best direction. In 2018, we have suffered a lot of negatives and a huge fall.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:20:12 PM

One of the ways in which we deceive ourselves is to have stereotyped own mind on a particular time, that is,having a fixed time. Such most times does not work in the crypto space.
Yes, i believe the market will surge, but we might not even see any significance difference in price on the last day of the year. Yet, i am still optimistic about a meaningful uptrend by 2019.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

This deep falling is very depressing. I think that 2019 will be a year of growth. The new bullrun will be faster, higher and longer. We all hope and wish that it will happen.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

This market have changed millions of peoples life. In bad and in good ways. There are too many people who turned very rich, and also many people lost everything. Many people had psychiatric depression and having obsession about the cryptocurrency. We all need to see the recovery, this is all we waiting for.. I wish this situation wouldn't go in bad ways and we get happier then today..  I have a friend who check the coinmarketcap 1000 times in one day and i can say that is a something sick and wrong. I am sure that there are many more people having this disaster.

This new year will definitely be considered as a best year for the development of our all investment you lots of hope so Happened For The 2019 if it will be works then so many investors are most happiest person in this year hoping to be works this all prayers and workouts I also be an part of this journey will be definitely good for me.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

After the turn of the year there is no news that market prices will go up or down, do you see news that market prices will go up or down?

Of course there are those of us who have sold altcoins, and there are also those who collect until waiting for the altcoin price to soar. I hope the New Year's Eve will change, it seems like I am too much daydreaming so I also hope the altcoin can go up even if only for a short time.
The question is really a bit strange! Naturally, all investors and traders in this market are looking forward to growth on altcoins. And in fact, there is a lot of news, most analysts say that 2019 will be a very successful year for the crypto currency. I'm inclined to believe them.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

There may be some bounce in prices of bitcoin and other altcoin, you never can tell! I am watching overthe market even in this New year to see any signal to the possibilities of this!

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

of course all hope that in 2019 the market conditions will get better but all are still limited to expectations and of course, the reality is still the same and we must be realistic. maybe we see and just follow the flow of the development of this crypto world hopefully in accordance with all of our expectations.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

After the new year the price of bitcoin and altcoin will rise. We need to be patient, don't panic when you see the price of a coin falling. Please hold your coin for another month or two.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Yes I agree this will go up for sure

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

At the beginning of each year, the market is always very thin and can be a variety of changes. I think that the cryptocurrency market should go down now, as everyone is waiting for it.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:42:07 AM

I'm not too sure how things will work out this first quarter of the year 2019 and I'm hoping old investors won't be fed up and keep holding up to there coins ,I have good feeling that bitcoin will be more stable this year

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 01:00:39 AM

many events that occurred occurred in 2018. from the start of falling prices, to hardfork bitcoin cash which made the market also affected. in 2019 everyone expects change, especially the bitcoin ethics that will make prices better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: