Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:59:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: thinking of selling or investing more.  (Read 46114 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:07:25 PM

Now is not the right time to sell, because the market only moves a little up and if you sell coins that you hold, you only get a little profit.
it's good you have to keep holding it even if you have enough capital you can buy other coins that have good potential for the future and you invest to get big profits.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:48:44 PM

The move up was not really significant so I consider it to be worth to buy still more, but only a little bit because it's still possible to get a reset or even a new low. Finding a bottom can take more time as we expect now and sideline cash is always useful.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:44:24 AM

The move up was not really significant so I consider it to be worth to buy still more, but only a little bit because it's still possible to get a reset or even a new low. Finding a bottom can take more time as we expect now and sideline cash is always useful.
i hope it will not happen again,we already happen with current bitcoin movement and new investors confident to investing their money in this market.new low will not happen as long as we have optimistic and faith to bitcoin and altcoin price.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

i hope it will not happen again,we already happen with current bitcoin movement and new investors confident to investing their money in this market.new low will not happen as long as we have optimistic and faith to bitcoin and altcoin price.
if all us believed low market will not happen, we must remove our sell order in low price.this action will help bitcoin and cryptocurrency price recovered faster than before.so it will attract more people to invest in this market.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:42:28 AM

for the time being I still prefer to wait. because it looks like the price of bitcoin is still not optimally up. still halfway up or deeper. even though the price of bitcoin fell again I didn't care, because I would still wait to get a profit rather than get a loss.

Market looks bullish in a few days but i am not interesting to sell my coin and token. It still far to recover but its a good sign for market or investor. I am agree with you and i am still prefer hold my token because it still below the price when i bought
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:03:32 PM

I think that it is better to buy the next dip than the current top, BTC is very near to local top, but we could also see another leg up, where are good selling positions in my opinion.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:56:08 PM

I think that it is better to buy the next dip than the current top, BTC is very near to local top, but we could also see another leg up, where are good selling positions in my opinion.
when the price is low, of course, in our minds we are only looking for a position to buy it. It is unfortunate if we sell in such conditions, it is usually done on those who panic.

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:14:09 PM

Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.
its time to sell because the market is green,this is the time to sell.
then you have to buy it again when the market down

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:31:55 PM

if this coin has potential for growth, you need to hold it; you are right. growth is inevitable. Everything will start soon and your tokens will bring you your payback.
My one has, so I am holding my coin and I am not selling it right now because I am sure price of bitcoin will be high once again, so I am not selling but at the same time I have some money saved so I have good chance to buy coin at good price that’s why I am going to buy some coin and hold more and more to sell after few years at very high price.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:21:21 PM

if this coin has potential for growth, you need to hold it; you are right. growth is inevitable. Everything will start soon and your tokens will bring you your payback.
My one has, so I am holding my coin and I am not selling it right now because I am sure price of bitcoin will be high once again, so I am not selling but at the same time I have some money saved so I have good chance to buy coin at good price that’s why I am going to buy some coin and hold more and more to sell after few years at very high price.
I may suggest not to focus on just a single coin, you may invest 3-5 kinds this to make us more profitable and so we have an options also.
Holding is quite good but we shouldn't be holding all the time if we don't see any improvement of our investment, it could be better to move for another coin and see the difference.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:30:12 AM

for the time being I still prefer to wait. because it looks like the price of bitcoin is still not optimally up. still halfway up or deeper. even though the price of bitcoin fell again I didn't care, because I would still wait to get a profit rather than get a loss.
Look at the market now, price starting to crawl up. but you're right, the price isn't optimal yet to go up. prices may still rise more
than $4k. for now I will hold it first. Bitcoin's potential to rise is still very large you know
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:59:22 AM

I will investing more if bitcoin and altcoin still at lower price, how ever selling with lower price is bad moment where we have lost my asset and never could take profit, always keep and holding asset for the future and wait until bitcoin is growing up.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:40:00 AM

::)Well if you're not really in that need and can wait for a longer time.. better to hold it and wait for the right timing before selling it, if you believe that market will rise again and the token you hold deserve something much better then.. hold it still and wait patiently for it bloom like flowers and sure your profit would be great.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:57:31 PM

::)Well if you're not really in that need and can wait for a longer time.. better to hold it and wait for the right timing before selling it, if you believe that market will rise again and the token you hold deserve something much better then.. hold it still and wait patiently for it bloom like flowers and sure your profit would be great.
unfortunately most of investors now need their money,and the bad news was they selling their cryptocurrency to filled it.if investors in crypto market this kind of investors i am sure this market will not survive in long time.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:55:09 PM

I am thinking to invest more, but I prefer to invest in other cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin alone. Maybe I will be investing only on altcoins as of now, depending upon the capital to be invested. As of now, selling is the option I have kept aside hearing the current news floating around the market and the growth of the crypto and blockchain is creating a positive vibe.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:46:20 PM

Because nobody knows when the market will start to rise. But, as I expected, this time not from Sales just stopped and watched the market and appreciate this time with I family on the grounds that in a few months the market will start to rise. So this time there is no compelling reason to offer. I don't know myself and I can't predict the increase. But if the coin that I hold is valid and worth holding, I better hold it or I have to cut my losses.
its time to sell because the market is green,this is the time to sell.
then you have to buy it again when the market down
For me it is good to wait a little more because there is some more space which is really need to be filled and it will be cover very soon so don’t sell yet waiting a little more will give good profit but selling now is not good choice so I am holding and I hope everyone who has good experience will hold and invest at the same time because price is still affordable.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:32:31 PM

Yes mate! It's better if we just hold on to our crypto holdings for now while the market is down and it's also a very good time to invest more. Once the market is heading in a bull run again, then we can have a very good ROI too.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:28:32 AM

I will investing more if bitcoin and altcoin still at lower price, how ever selling with lower price is bad moment where we have lost my asset and never could take profit, always keep and holding asset for the future and wait until bitcoin is growing up.
Actually the price is very low now, I don't think it will go even lower, we have already hit the dip so it's alright to buy now.
If you will still wait and look for a lower price, I'm afraid you might not gonna ride with the possible bull run, yeah.. we are due for that soon.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:12:55 AM

Actually the price is very low now, I don't think it will go even lower, we have already hit the dip so it's alright to buy now.
If you will still wait and look for a lower price, I'm afraid you might not gonna ride with the possible bull run, yeah.. we are due for that soon.
everything still could happen in this market.moreover we've see many time bitcoin and altcoin price suddenly crashing and drop to price level that we never expect before.any possibility still could happen now, but as long as we didnt make any sell order in cheap price i am sure bitcoin price could stable above $4k.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:28:44 AM

everything still could happen in this market.moreover we've see many time bitcoin and altcoin price suddenly crashing and drop to price level that we never expect before.any possibility still could happen now, but as long as we didnt make any sell order in cheap price i am sure bitcoin price could stable above $4k.
and we have two possibility if price goes down again.there are much investors will coming to buy bitcoin and altcoin  or the worst scenario most of them will left cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: