Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the tide goes out  (Read 18470 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:56:17 PM

this year the waves will soon be extinguished, and the sharks will begin to move again, then the pump will start soon. I say this because I see a market situation that has now started to increase, and there has been no drastic decline.

indeed the current increase is taking place. but the increase certainly occurred slowly. so we have to be patient in waiting for the increase in bitcoin. because every success is not done in a hurry, everything needs a process.
with a slow but sure process, I think it will produce a good ending. therefore we must maintain psychology so as not to panic, to help the market get back on track. the spread of good news certainly can strengthen the psychology of investors, so that it can change the situation. as is the case with the news and ETF news that will take place soon
Supposedly we've been looking for this last year but it turns out nothing happen with the market.  We're on the track again and we do hope that it will continue to rise even reaching into 20% high.
May this year will be a good year for crypto and people will turn back into investing again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:56:40 PM

this year the waves will soon be extinguished, and the sharks will begin to move again, then the pump will start soon. I say this because I see a market situation that has now started to increase, and there has been no drastic decline.

indeed the current increase is taking place. but the increase certainly occurred slowly. so we have to be patient in waiting for the increase in bitcoin. because every success is not done in a hurry, everything needs a process.
with a slow but sure process, I think it will produce a good ending. therefore we must maintain psychology so as not to panic, to help the market get back on track. the spread of good news certainly can strengthen the psychology of investors, so that it can change the situation. as is the case with the news and ETF news that will take place soon
Supposedly we've been looking for this last year but it turns out nothing happen with the market.  We're on the track again and we do hope that it will continue to rise even reaching into 20% high.
May this year will be a good year for crypto and people will turn back into investing again.

Or it might be another disappointing year. Nobody really can say. Just pure speculations on anyone's part and still the market will go on like any of us matters to it.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:12:35 AM

Or it might be another disappointing year. Nobody really can say. Just pure speculations on anyone's part and still the market will go on like any of us matters to it.

I tend to disagree with this attitude

While it was certainly true for a few last years as it was all mostly unpredictable speculation, this is no longer the case. Now we have Lightning Network about to be released, and what's more, we can actually see how many payment channels are there and how many coins are used for facilitating payments. Indeed, it is hard to say whether they are actually used for that purpose as people may just choose to run LN nodes instead of keeping their light under a bushel (pardon the pun), but it is still something which can be used as a factual and authentic metric

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:36:28 PM

By the way bitcoin still have value at the future, based on how many ICO are launch every time, bitcoin will be keep exist for long time. Always have higher price than other coin.
Yes I also think that the situation in market us saying good things about crypto and for sure bitcoin will exist too long as compare to all other Alt coins because it is the first crypto currency and it has strong relation with investors now. I can see bright shinning future for bitcoin.  Soon market will move higher.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Reid

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:03:33 PM

Thank you and I will absorb this.

I have been meaning to sell some of my coins and tokens for they are really in a bad shape by now.
Some says it aint a wise move but I think there is a one chance that I could improve.
Stepping up is difficult task for it is scary with what ifs.

Maybe I should really sell for a better performing coin and just ride the wave rather than staying with coins that aint going to move anymore.
Love playing with the underdogs but it is a new year so changes should be made.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:44:19 PM

Thank you and I will absorb this.

I have been meaning to sell some of my coins and tokens for they are really in a bad shape by now.
Some says it aint a wise move but I think there is a one chance that I could improve.
Stepping up is difficult task for it is scary with what ifs.

Maybe I should really sell for a better performing coin and just ride the wave rather than staying with coins that aint going to move anymore.
Love playing with the underdogs but it is a new year so changes should be made.

I made your own reasoning and I sold tokens of projects that I think do not have a bright future, even if I am at loss and I put the money in projects that I believe more.

When the market will start to rise again, many projects will not go up because they will probably fail, while the good ones will.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

By the way bitcoin still have value at the future, based on how many ICO are launch every time, bitcoin will be keep exist for long time. Always have higher price than other coin.
Yes I also think that the situation in market us saying good things about crypto and for sure bitcoin will exist too long as compare to all other Alt coins because it is the first crypto currency and it has strong relation with investors now. I can see bright shinning future for bitcoin.  Soon market will move higher.
Big waves are coming, and only good coins will be able to reach the top again and expect that shitcoins will just follow the waves back to the sea and be gone for good. Bitcoin is too big for any wave and I know we can expect a higher price this year, I’m just excited for that one but still we need to wait.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:32:09 AM

As the famous Warren Buffett once ironically observed, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out. Now that the tide is gone, it's time to check what's left and pick it up

Many trading folks, me included, like quoting him, whether spot on or completely beside the point. But the talking crowd doesn't really care about the real insights and nuggets of wisdom this man shares, other than what is right at the surface. And there's always more to his words and sayings than the majority sees. In this post I'm going to show you what it means in practice and how to make use of it

In this particular case, for example, the market crash has shown which coins are going to kick the bucket and which have good chances to survive. But these are extreme cases, while there's a lot of space in between as well as room for action and improvement. Basically, falling prices let you clearly see what assets are performing better and which are worth neither your time nor dime. Bear market is kind of an eye-opener for you and reality check for your investment decisions

And this is the whole thing. Bear market allows you not only to see where your investments are going but also lets you easily unwind them by selling poorly performing coins (if we talk about cryptos) and then proceed to buy more resilient coins at half the price as the market goes downhill. That's what most people overlook in bear markets and so fail to take advantage of. In a nutshell, it is a perfect time to change sails or even the ship itself, tide or no tide
Bear market is an eye opener, but a lot of people don’t know that yet. I think they are blinded by their search for quick income. Once there is bear they all start running out the market. This is the time for you to settle down and use better strategies that will sustain you through out the period. There are still chances to earn even as the market is down.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:59:58 AM

As the famous Warren Buffett once ironically observed, you only find out who is swimming naked when the tide goes out. Now that the tide is gone, it's time to check what's left and pick it up

Many trading folks, me included, like quoting him, whether spot on or completely beside the point. But the talking crowd doesn't really care about the real insights and nuggets of wisdom this man shares, other than what is right at the surface. And there's always more to his words and sayings than the majority sees. In this post I'm going to show you what it means in practice and how to make use of it

In this particular case, for example, the market crash has shown which coins are going to kick the bucket and which have good chances to survive. But these are extreme cases, while there's a lot of space in between as well as room for action and improvement. Basically, falling prices let you clearly see what assets are performing better and which are worth neither your time nor dime. Bear market is kind of an eye-opener for you and reality check for your investment decisions

And this is the whole thing. Bear market allows you not only to see where your investments are going but also lets you easily unwind them by selling poorly performing coins (if we talk about cryptos) and then proceed to buy more resilient coins at half the price as the market goes downhill. That's what most people overlook in bear markets and so fail to take advantage of. In a nutshell, it is a perfect time to change sails or even the ship itself, tide or no tide
Bear market is an eye opener, but a lot of people don’t know that yet. I think they are blinded by their search for quick income. Once there is bear they all start running out the market. This is the time for you to settle down and use better strategies that will sustain you through out the period. There are still chances to earn even as the market is down.
they may lose capital when the market is bullish, at that time the price is still high. if you experience something like that, of course patience is a good step to wait for the market to improve, especially soon there will be some good news for cryptocurrency

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:34:42 AM

I will only buy crypto with the top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap, if I trade on the cryptocurrency market, I think maybe it could be a good quality crypto indicator when there is a bear market and ready to get green candles
Natalim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:16:16 AM

I will only buy crypto with the top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap, if I trade on the cryptocurrency market, I think maybe it could be a good quality crypto indicator when there is a bear market and ready to get green candles
That's safe, top 10 crypto in the market are all good coins, they are here because they are profitable.
With the current market value now, price is still profitable when compared to the starting price, so it's safe as it might bounce back soon.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:19:19 AM

That's safe, top 10 crypto in the market are all good coins, they are here because they are profitable.
With the current market value now, price is still profitable when compared to the starting price, so it's safe as it might bounce back soon.
right, I myself prefer to buy the top coins for safe reasons too. I don't really expect when bullrun will happen soon, but clearly bullrun will happen, I don't want to expect it like in 2018, which erodes psychology
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:07:40 AM

right, I myself prefer to buy the top coins for safe reasons too. I don't really expect when bullrun will happen soon, but clearly bullrun will happen, I don't want to expect it like in 2018, which erodes psychology
buying top coins in coinmarketcap give us more comfortable.most of them have high liquidity and high daily trading  volume , so when its price down alot much traders buying these coins so easy to recovery again.personaly i will not hold shitcoin that has no volume.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:46:50 AM

Those top 10 in market are really worth it to buy.  We should not buy cryptocurrencies that have poor capitalization because for sure it doesn't have good support from the community.
deisik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 08:32:31 AM

With the current market value now, price is still profitable when compared to the starting price, so it's safe as it might bounce back soon

Ironically, the top 10 altcoins are good for both buying and selling

That is, they typically show good daily volatility which can be used to profit off it by riding rebounds and corrections. Most shitcoins have already crashed to their bottom (but this bottom is final for them until they are left for dead), so there is not much you can squeeze from them. Apart from that, you can't short sell them as the trading volume in these coins is small and exchanges like Fitfinex don't allow to margin trade them anyway

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:00:22 PM

Those top 10 in market are really worth it to buy.  We should not buy cryptocurrencies that have poor capitalization because for sure it doesn't have good support from the community.

Who can say? Coins come and go in the top 10 unless those that are firmly planted there like btc, eth and ripple. Just a month or two ago tron wasn't in the top 10 so you still can't be so sure. Unless of course you have the luxury of buying and keeping them for a long period of time, then that would be profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Oilacris

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:21:34 PM

Who can say? Coins come and go in the top 10 unless those that are firmly planted there like btc, eth and ripple. Just a month or two ago tron wasn't in the top 10 so you still can't be so sure. Unless of course you have the luxury of buying and keeping them for a long period of time, then that would be profitable.
There are lots of good altcoins to buy and some of them are beyond top 10 but still worthy. Investors don't just look at the top 10 or 20s they look for a tokens who have a potential to grow in the future and that is what they were doing. I've seen a lot of them from before holding such altcoins from before because they believe that those tokens has some potential to grow.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄