Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:26:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 In Bitcoin [ The Year Is Over ]  (Read 996 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:34:14 AM

2018 was a bad year for Bitcoin. But I believe that 2019 will be a good year for Bitcoin. I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot in 2019. It is my belief that the joy of this growth will make us suffer all previous hardships. I wish Bitcoin's best wishes.
You might be right with what you said due alot of crypto currency investors/traders losses but you also need to look at the bright side of the year 2018 market because it actually open doors for a new maximum profit before the new ATH and next halving.
That is very true , not in 2018 is all worst ,there are also ,good things cryptocurrency and the bitcoin technology has also brought good things for everyone, but there are also odds that hit the cruptocurrency world ,which is the falldown of price value of coins in the market, but we will just stay positive for I believe it will recover soon  and we hope it happens in 2019.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:10:32 AM

Beside security side, bitcoin suffering on the price and its lead others coin drop the price. Not only for bitcoin, 2018 is not a good year for whole crypto but i am optimistic 2019 will be a good year for cryptomarket including bitcoin.
self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:32:03 PM

2018 is the year where we learned not about just investing in crypto but investing on ourselves learning new things. I'm excited what it will bring us this 2019. Smiley
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:42:08 PM

2018 was a bad year for Bitcoin. But I believe that 2019 will be a good year for Bitcoin. I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase a lot in 2019. It is my belief that the joy of this growth will make us suffer all previous hardships. I wish Bitcoin's best wishes.
You might be right with what you said due alot of crypto currency investors/traders losses but you also need to look at the bright side of the year 2018 market because it actually open doors for a new maximum profit before the new ATH and next halving.

I supported what you said because last generate a fresh opportunity for crypto opportunist and experienced trader to make profit. However, I dont see any reason why last year was because the market will always surge to another ATH sooner or later and what people need is to be wise and be patience.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:13:23 PM

Well, 2018 was dramatic, but I wish for stability in 2019.
Indeed in 2018 price has been changing and this journey is so long since start every year price increase and decrease but in 2018 it was so unstable. Anyhow no need to lose hope I am sure now in 2019 everything will get better. Investors are investing which is making the market good and this has start moving high that’s why I am sure 2019 will be great year.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:01:43 AM

Yes 2018 was bad for Bitcoin. We have seen huge fluctuations from $20000 to $3100. There was huge rumors, panic, ban news, hacking factors in 2018. All had huge impact on Bitcoin price. So, we think we have passed that bad year for Bitcoin and entered into a new year 2019. It will be a good year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:12:06 AM

How can you call 2018 a roller coaster ride when the price of bitcoin drastically drops and the sad is continuously dropping?no way that this is a roller coaster because the ride comes up and down lol

Yes 2018 was bad for Bitcoin. We have seen huge fluctuations from $20000 to $3100. There was huge rumors, panic, ban news, hacking factors in 2018. All had huge impact on Bitcoin price. So, we think we have passed that bad year for Bitcoin and entered into a new year 2019. It will be a good year for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Correction bitcoin never reached $20,000 though its almost and close,and this is not only bad for bitcoin but for the whole market as well,no cryptocurrency had grow for the past year so i believe what we need is to keep patient still

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:12:50 AM

In 2018, many fakes news and its bring the price drop very deep. Beside that, i think the issue of security of wallet is dominant because few exchanger got hacked by hackers. 2018 is not a good year for cryptocurrency market but we hope 2019 will be a good year for bitcoin price
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:26:27 AM

Yes some on the list I still remember up to this day. At least we survived the storm specially November where we see Bitcoin bottom (for now) and it's a difficult year for everyone. Of course everyone wishes that 2019 will will a lot of good news and that we can move further away from the last bottom and eventually see a recovery in the $6K-$0K at least.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:37:53 AM

we again started the new year with positive vibes for bitcoin. Last year was not good for the crypto market and we have seen many ups and down in the crypto market.  But still knows bitcoin has huge potential to rise back anytime and expecting this year we will see bullish move in bitcoin So I would continue to focus on bitcoin and on the crypto market.
Right, new year we need to be more positive and optimistic about the price value of bitcoin that it will rise and shine again.  Last year was not good for us cause the value is up and down. I believed this year bitcoin will rise and give us good profit .
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:16:49 AM

In my opinion possitive ides can be increasing bitcoin price. I want this new year to start Bitcoin positive feedback.in fact positive reason can be increased Bitcoin new investor ,trading people and more new users.totaly more days days over already down still Bitcoin volume.so we need countinue trading, investment processing with the self ability.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:15:54 PM

The year of 2018 is one of the worst year for me simply because I am holder and I suffer big losses because of bear market. I really hope that this year 2019 we can face experience another bull run which I can earn all my losses from bear market that happen last year. I hope we can see the end of bear market.
Aside from being worst year in bitcoin I also see many failed ICO projects. I also want to experience another bull run so I can trade well. I have some losses from bitcoin because I just have few amount of bitcoin and the rest is in other cryptocurrencies. So, I think I will wait more time and I will stay positive in the price of bitcoin and in other cryptocurrencies.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:20:38 PM

we in 2018 have felt how it feels that bitcoin has decreased, and we certainly don't want it, so what we want is the rise of bitcoin in 2019, and better than before.
DaCryptoRaccoon (OP)

Activity: 1219
Merit: 612

OGRaccoon

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:29:41 PM

Wow.

amazing to see the response to the topic.

Thank you all who posted your 2018 memories and your 2019 predictions.
I wish you all the best this year and to keep pushing bitcoin to be the leader of the pack. 

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 04:46:41 PM

It was definitely the worst bit of the year 2018 for the crypto market. Almost everyone who continued to trade lost 80 percent. They're still fighting to get back. 2019 hopefully it will be a good year for everyone.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:03:06 PM

15000 $ in 2019  I Promiss

Hmm ... I hope your hopes will come true, I don't want to be too high in hope and only see it clearly so I'm not too disappointed.
With lessons taken first, all will gradually rise.

It would be helpful if people explained the reasining behind their predictions. Saying "15000 I promiss" doesn't really explain anything useful. Anyone could say any figure they like, and making a promise without back up is, after all, an empty promise.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 09:15:33 PM

15000 $ in 2019  I Promiss

Hmm ... I hope your hopes will come true, I don't want to be too high in hope and only see it clearly so I'm not too disappointed.
With lessons taken first, all will gradually rise.

It would be helpful if people explained the reasining behind their predictions. Saying "15000 I promiss" doesn't really explain anything useful. Anyone could say any figure they like, and making a promise without back up is, after all, an empty promise.
I supported what you said because alot people just make predictions which are baseless while some make predictions which there's nothing to trigger the surge in price. Besides, the crypto market is not looking to investors so there no reason for the market to clinch to the mentioned price range and this might happen only if BAKKT and ETF were implement cause it will trigger more investors.

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:52:03 PM

Another great wall of China post.
In conclusion alot has happened with bitcoin in the past year 2018 of which some are not encouraging most especially the price of bitcoin which is at constant dip last year

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:28:05 PM

Thanks for the good effort! The 2018 year was really unpredictable! To me, I take 2018 year as a good lesson! No one ensures you what is gonna happen in the crypto market. Bitcoin price From 20K to 3K, the journey was not good at all! But the year is over now, Let's hope for a good year for the cryptocurrency!

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:41:07 AM

2018 already over and i think its not good year for bitcoin price. But i think we should entering 2019 with optimistic because BAKKT will start and bitcoin will listed in Nasdaq. Hope bitcoin can bounce back in 2019 and reach highest price again

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: