Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown hidden GEM, ultra low Supply.. FTEC! thank me in 1 year...  (Read 549 times)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

I don't see it as hidden GEM at all. I don't follow ratings because I simply don't trust them. They reached soft cap but the moment I have seen arbitrage at their site I run away.
What was ICObench thinking giving them so high ratings i don't understand that.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

This project looks nice, here are a few other nice projects to look into.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

I don't see it as hidden GEM at all. I don't follow ratings because I simply don't trust them. They reached soft cap but the moment I have seen arbitrage at their site I run away.

As said before.. ICObench is not a guarantee at all... in fatc nowadays is getting worse and worse.. as there are prolferating many supposed profesional ICO advisors that really dont have any idea...
But it is rated everywhere with the highest rating.. anyway.. forget the rating.. take a few minutes and read the Onepager at least.. i am 101%  sure you will find it much more than just interesting.. promised! anyway.. ICO is now over.. i had only 3 ETH to invest, but will save some money for that moment, when tokens get listed in exchange, and these braindead bounty hunter/dumpers sell dirtycheap their tokens!!!! all for meeeee hahahah

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

Why giving up ratings? then for sure you do have an idea on whats the possible thing do happen in that case. We dont see any worthy features of such project but still it do get high rates?
This would always put us on doubt if you are a wise investor you will surely not take it seriously. Even myself doesnt look up anytime on how high rating would be a particular project. As long i do see
some potential i do make my own research and see if those ratings are worth or just totally a paid one.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlockchainCapsule

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

And what's wrong with the arbitrage?
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

Any project that helps making crypto currencies go mainstream is Welcome and should be supported. If their platform starts making profit to investors the word of mouth will spread and more people will people will invest in this industry which will lead to further growth.
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

The only problem with this coin is they are only distributing 2% of supply for airdrop which is not good, if they distribute atleast 20% i will probably invest.
BillieGin

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

The only problem with this coin is they are only distributing 2% of supply for airdrop which is not good, if they distribute atleast 20% i will probably invest.
Why on earth 20% for airdrop will be a good decision?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

"nice discovery! this projects seems promising..   and also the fact that they will burn all unsold tokens, will make the price skyrocket!"
It is actually very promising. I bumped into the ICO some few days ago as well on ICO bench and the team alone actually made me to want to dig further. The things I eventually found out from the technical aspect of the whole project are just awesome as that is the best word I can use.

I really hope they get to pull it off as to getting a pretty solid product but the mind tells me, this is going to be very possible and for an investor willing to take a smarter risk, this is one. (I am here stating my very personal opinion and anyone should react for investments on their on researches and on responsibilities, not based on mine).

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
YumiChoji

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

adoption plus you will get trading volume right from the start.

See those ICO's that doesnt do it, most of them have bottomed out or have lost 60% of the value after ICO. ICO fever/hype is over. Airdrop is the new HYPE.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

adoption plus you will get trading volume right from the start.

See those ICO's that doesnt do it, most of them have bottomed out or have lost 60% of the value after ICO. ICO fever/hype is over. Airdrop is the new HYPE.

a 20% assigned to airdrop is absolutely non-sense. No way. this will only just  harm investors!
As said.. here you got it..  supply dropped from around 900M. to 120M. FTEC tokens... prepare for the meteoric rise when team has every module full developed and functional....

"All unsold tokens (806,462,092)   were burned

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd8f340a8a70203a48b99b57f8a9867d30d5ab7bc77ef65588fbbcc3f6e0051cf

Total Supply: 191,937,907 FTEC"

i only had 3ETH to invest.. wish i had more ETH to invest... congratulations to all of them who contributed. Now it is time to wait until further development...

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

If it has receive top ratings from ICO benches it doesn't make it a genuine profitable projects. ICO benches offer their service to the highest bidder and hence it shouldn't be a sole source to make your ICOs investment decisions.
ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:33 AM

If it has receive top ratings from ICO benches it doesn't make it a genuine profitable projects. ICO benches offer their service to the highest bidder and hence it shouldn't be a sole source to make your ICOs investment decisions.

It would be better if you read all what i wrote.. instead of focusing only at the tittle of the thread.. you would realize why FTEC would have been a great investment.
Anyway, ico is over 2 weeks ago. Tokens burned and only around a 15% of initial supply avaliable.. the train has already departed.. lets ser where it arrives... with this ultra low supply, engaged team+community, working products.. only sky is the limit! Congratulations to all of them who are in

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:11:18 PM

written by Luca Cotta. Published in October 19, 2017,

worth a read.. this was very inspiring when thinking about investing in FTEC some time ago..

"do you want to create ICO for your company and use block chaining technology? Sure, that's fine, but your product is helping people track their weight loss activities. Do you really think this is useful for block chain technology? The days of waking up for a ridiculous ICO asking for 60 million dollars are over. The train left the railway station 3 months ago. The only reason companies do such ICO is to deceive people! I have always received emails asking me to join their ICO as a consultant or manager. People gave me a lot of money to put my name on their products, but I didn't! This is not money, but the company does not know what it is doing, and many ordinary investors do not know what they are doing. I can't work with a company that I think is a fraud. I only provide consultation and cooperation for legal ICO companies, for example
ETHLend has a real product and uses it to solve the real problems in the Peer-2-Peer loan market. This is an example of a real company. I will help you. My first job involved combating fraud and helping people learn how to identify fraud. I continued to fight the fraud ICO and wrote this article to provide some tips to help protect myself from fraud ICO.

ICO's law of existence:
The most important aspect of the 1. project is the team. Be sure to understand the team and understand how they develop and implement their projects. Are they a small team? Only one or two people, or even four or less, I believe this will be a hoax project.
2. don't follow the charming ICO that is hyped and has no real products. If the platform does not exist and the technology can not solve the practical problems, it will be far away.
3. multimillion dollar ICO is worth avoiding. If ICO plans to raise more than 15 million dollars, once it reaches the exchange, it is likely to sell quickly. In the real world, there are millions more than enough to deploy work products. The ICO market is changing, totally different from what it was 6 months ago.
If ICO promises to be listed on large exchanges immediately after publication, it is a lie. If ICO uses their name to publicize hype, the exchange will ban ICO listing. Do not degenerate for that.
5. if ICO has a picture of Vitalik Buterin, he is the creator of the ether square, then it is a marketing fraud of 100%. They use their names and influence to trick users into investing in their hoax ICO.
6. if the team does not have community drivers and projects, then it is a hoax. Real companies with genuine technology and platforms will sell their products and hope to create long-term value and customers. Fake ICO wants to sell tokens and then sell them in transactions.
7. venture capital and angel investors are another sign that ICO may become a hoax. If ICO has to raise funds through VC, then they will probably dump the coins immediately. VC is not required when ICO is carried out. ICO with legitimate teams and reasonable products will raise funds needed for success.
I hope this list can help you identify ICO from legitimate ICO. Thank you for reading, goodbye!"

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Funny to hear in channel.. people asking what price can reach FTEC.. i really dont care.. for me, it is the real UTILITY token!
do you get the picture that automatic trading could lead you to more profits than just waiting for the price of your FTEC tokens to rise?

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

I took part in bounty.. there i knew this project and i inmediately fall in love with it  Kiss
So I also invested some ETH.. and now everytime i know more and more.. i only regret to not having more to invest in the past! !
tokens will be unlocked shortly and traded in exchange.
luckily the bounty/airdrop distribution will take place in 2 months.. enough time for development of modules and avoid a price dumping..

you were warned.. now, get ready for fliying high...  Grin

ChiNgadOr (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:44:02 PM

Well guys, i told you about this projetc long time ago. Sadly the market sucks and all projects have been harmed by this bearish market trend.
At least, FTEC's team was serious and worked hard despite the market conditions to deliver what promised. And here is the result.
Most of modules are fully deployed and operating.
I recommend to all speculators to try the trading bots and relax... instead of keeping looking 10000000000 times the evolution of prices in coinmarketcap

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: