Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALL in CALL in Cardano JAN 2019?  (Read 270 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:45:02 AM

I do like Cardano, I think it's a great project with a huge amount of potential. That said, it's always a risk to go all-in on any single coin. Personally I prefer to spread out across a number of different coins covering different sectors of the market... but that's just personal preference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:15:57 AM

Do not doubt Cardano and indeed a good and potential coin, but if for investment in Cardano all, it will feel bland and there is less appeal that makes it look good on the stock market. So you will be happy if there are some coins you can have.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:03:13 AM

cardano is still one of the most potential coins at the moment, we can see many cardano buyers who make purchases now and in the near future. so this is a good idea to take the opportunity on a cardano.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:44:18 PM

Wouldn't really go all in in one certain coin but I have to admit that Cardano is a fine coin to choose in hopes to make some profit. The price right now is really good if you compare it ADA's ATH price. If a  new bull market shows itself I think that Cardano will be a coin that brings in a nice sum of money.

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:32:55 PM

I will not go all in with an altcoin. Welp, if you really think that it has the potential you can risk your money with it. You have the power to do that but if I'm on your shoe, I'm more courageous to all in with bitcoin. Diversification is the key and you need to take note of it.

But insisting that you would want to go all in on it, that's your choice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:09:04 AM

I am for such risks, especially a coin more than worthy and has more prospects even than neo or a tron.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

It went as high as $.080-$1.00 if I'm not mistaken last January 2018 and soon followed by a lot dumping, 

~snip~
Yeah together with the huge pump of ethereum in January 2018 the cardano had reached a $1 value with a sudden fall also when ethereum starts to drops before the end of that same month

But for me,its better to sell at this point and buy back when the coins goes to bottoming that may happen later this 2019 .i love to see in your YouTube channel the rejoicing of being winner in this investing problem
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:38:10 AM

Heard it jumped recently, though without much volume trade. I've been waiting like forever to see it get to $1. When I got tired I dumped. Besides, development really slow and taking too much time, especially with the kind of resources at their disposal which by the way was just basically PR move when they launched. The lingo of being developed by scientists and academics soon lost is lustre. Don't even follow them anymore.

I'll probably buy on the next dip though and tag as the long game plan, wild gamble, yes, but if they survive it might net me a cool profit.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

IMO, Cardano is one coin that is worth investing in. However to go all into one coin is risky. I won’t advise to go all in, unless you are prepared to lost all.
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:38:55 PM

I've been waiting for almost a year for this coin to correct and when it hit $.028 in December, I thought about buying a huge chunk of it. Lo and behold, it climbed almost up to $.05. I just can't wait anymore and I just want to go all in at the current of price of $.042. I know this coin has a huge potential in the future, I just want to know what the community thinks about my opinion to go all in???

I will post my purchase and post it via Youtube for y'all to see.

I am trying to be calm like the water like this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYfIJ9DXMZc&t=54s

Keep a target (for example, one dollar) and keep buying at the prices under it. Don't care about pumps or dumps, just keep strictly yourself limited to your strategy of buying and buying until your sell target is hit by ADA.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:56:17 PM

All in just for bitcoin then I will agree with it, but if you tend to invest all money just for one altcoin then I think you must be aware. Unless you only spend a little capital like $ 100 maybe I can understand it. You have to be ready with pump and dump that always comes over, I once invested in one of the altcoins with $500 (only chose one altcoin at the time) but I was too expecting to get a big profit until when pump came I just let it happen but now $ 500 changes to $ 97, a lesson you must take.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████