Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum again shows that he is the king of altcoins on the market !  (Read 948 times)
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

Personally I believe in the Ethereum more than into the Ripple, and I am sure that to the end of this month Ethereum will get its second position with a large breakaway, because there are lots of good moments in the nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:45:35 PM

Personally I believe in the Ethereum more than into the Ripple, and I am sure that to the end of this month Ethereum will get its second position with a large breakaway, because there are lots of good moments in the nearest future.
There's an incoming fork that might bring another hype to this coin, there's speculations and news which investors always looking at, when certain movements coming upon traders and wise investors will buy and hold waiting for another spoke to comes up and bring a huge profits for their investment.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Yes, the Ethereum started to show its strength one more time. There are only $400 millions difference right now and every new hour the gap is closing. Ripple is also very good and strong coin but the ETH's platform is bigger and everyone needs to use ethereum in their transactions not the ripple.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:51:15 PM

Ethereum, as we all know, has been moved to the third position in the market, but at the moment capitalization:
2nd place XRP $14 528 580 508
3rd place Ethereum $14 256 585 022
There is only $ 271 995 486 left and Ethereum will be back to its rightful second place !
Do you think Ethereum guys will enter the New year as a leader ?

The flippining will keep happening now between xrp and eth owing to the low volume in the market. Eth will regain its 2nd position due to some positive news like hard fork lined up in this month. after that we may see xrp again in 2nd place.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:53:10 PM

Ethereum, as we all know, has been moved to the third position in the market, but at the moment capitalization:
There is only $ 271 995 486 left and Ethereum will be back to its rightful second place !

First of all ETH is some kind of queen, not the king Grin
Frankly speaking I think that ripple has huge support and there is a high probability that it will stuck on the second place for a long time.

PS
I hate xrp))

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:01:39 PM

Without any doubt ethereum is the king of altcoins,that has been proofing over time.ETH has stand the test of time more than any other altcoin we can talk about.ETH will surely return back to it position.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:16:59 PM

More altcoins that used ethereum as a platform will restore again if ethereum rise again. We don't need to hurry about its price rising, just don't participate on FUD could make it easier to climb back again and beat the shit out of the ripple again, that is a centralized coin that for me is just a pest on the coinmarketcap. Don't let ethereum collapse again it already hurts seeing its price like that.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:35:18 AM

This is not final and still changing. I think Ethereum just correcting due the crashing price since the beginning of 2018.
New year 2019 is still not clear for me whether ETH will lead the altcoins market again or not.
But as long many companies use ETH coins and tokens in their company, then ETH value won't drop too much.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:18:37 AM

opportunities for the ethereum to back up again is still great. with the beginning of the month there is a hardfork for the ethereum then this will be a good thing for the ethereum back to second place. It will be a lot of investors starting to harnessing this hardfork opportunity to get lucky. ethereum will benefit from this as well to replace the ripple on the position as before.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:07:13 AM

Sometimes I don't think of position problems, but the astonishing demand and volume are still good. Every coin has a decent position and healthy competition, and these coins must be brave enough to compete and continue to provide positive development so that the trust of crypto lovers continues to increase.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:24:43 AM

Ethereum is a very strong coin & has a great potential to be one of the best altcoins in market. The recent decline of ethereum during the course of recent months makes people doubting on whether it can stay as king or not. But, this year will be a great comeback for ethereum, with the look of things.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:32:52 AM

It will take number two it is certain. There is too left anymore. Ethereum is a natural number two. It always back if it falls.

Right now;

2   XRP          XRP           $14.778.926.213   $0,362281      $424.889.258         40.794.121.066 XRP *   
3   Ethereum Ethereum   $14.721.437.843   $141,35           $2.274.518.045     104.147.800 ETH   
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:35:43 AM

I personally don't mind whichever is 2nd and 3rd as long as bitcoin is in 1st place  Wink

Reality is the only thing that is real.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:47:31 AM

There is no doubt that ethereum is the king of altcoins as of today the difference between the market cap of xrp and ethereum has been reduce to minimal, I will not be surprise if ETH overtake xrp in the next few hours.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:54:08 AM

Of course, there is no doubt that Ethereum will regain its position in 2019. It has been in the second place in the market for some time. Ripple replaced Ethereum because of the large amount of scam ico that caused Ethereum to be excessively dumped, but once the dumping is over, the price of Ethereum will have a slow recovery and eventually re-arrival to the second position.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:57:30 AM

Of course this is good news if ethereum will return to its position as before and I am sure of this if ethereum is indeed the best altcoin and can survive until now

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:58:21 AM

Ethereum does have a mysterious journey, this happens up and down which makes a little curious and continues to keep up with eth's development.
And I still hope that eth is still strong and has good development for now.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:38:13 AM

Even though the gap between those two coin doesn't seem to be too much, but the movement in the market sometimes had different story.
We don't really know how the market movement of Ripple when Ethereum increasing.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:58:51 AM

first of all these positions are arbitrary and fake because the market capitalization is a false characteristics and for certain coins (specially both XRP and ETH) the market capitalization is completely fake because their supplies that is used for calculation of it is fake. this means each of them should have a market cap that is 10 to 12 billion dollars less because of their "premine"

secondly being a pump and dump altcoin doesn't mean a good thing! i don't know why you are excited about these two coins being pumped and dumped and consider them "king" just because of that!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:11:43 AM

Ethereum might be more than ripple but definitely not the king of altcoins. Because, there are many other similar potential platforms are available right now. Waves must be one of them. Many people are speculating about waves will be replacing ethereum, but only time will answer all of us as we are into crypto world and anything is possible at any time. Yes, this is the reason I never agree that ethereum as a king here in any aspect. People start call it king on seeing its quick recovery from 0.025 BTC to 0.035 BTC in less than 2 week of trading.

being a pump and dump altcoin doesn't mean a good thing! i don't know why you are excited about these two coins being pumped and dumped and consider them "king" just because of that!
Yes, these coins' basics and applications are not being considered but how quickly they are recovering is alone taken for consideration for calling king of altcoins. Unfortunately, people value fancy things alone that is the reason utter jokes are able to become a big hit and now trying to be a king Shocked.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: