Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm buying alts now  (Read 25119 times)
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:53:53 PM

All the coins in your list are all good coins to keep in your portfolio, and now that the market is moving up, expect all your coins to also move up also, you have made the right decision to buy low which is the best strategy when the market is in a bearish trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:54:37 PM

Sure, buy altcoins now. It is a great chance to buy some promising coins like Ether and make a profit soon!
market conditions are indeed rising, and there is a possibility that all assets can also benefit us because of the effects of rising markets. but we have to choose altcoins that can give us greater profits. in the future I believe in eos and xlm.
yeas right we have to think of some opportunities ahead a number of altcoins that have potential, buying ethercoin is a general choice we should be able to take some altcoins besides that by the way eos xlm is pretty good I agree

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:12:34 PM

Everyday is an opportunity to buy altcoins with good investment potential. All you need to do is to have a good investment plan to make profits out of your altcoin investment. With good strategies, you can buy altcoins at any moment in time.

thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:18:29 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.
Year 2019 will be another bear market? Hopefully not.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil
You can invest in Altcoins at this time that has high stability and profitability. You should select them as top ten on coinmarketcap. because we will avoid pum and depreciation.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:54:56 PM

Everyday is an opportunity to buy altcoins with good investment potential. All you need to do is to have a good investment plan to make profits out of your altcoin investment. With good strategies, you can buy altcoins at any moment in time.
It is safer to try top ones. It is true that there are always opportunities but finding the right place and time is not easier as it looks. Try not to be deceived, just by doing good research.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 11:56:36 PM

Taking time to build a major portfolio i think is the major thing about crypto investments If you can study the market trade with some perspectives am sure you will find some suitable coins to begin your portfolio by taking it as easy as possible

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:58:09 PM

Jus bought in alt coins. Mostly dapp coins. I have a bunch of them. And a little less in Bitcoin. At this point I can handle the losses of alts. Hopefully it doesnt go 160% losses.
Here's a few to list
Neo. Ada. Xlm. Bch. Eth. Skycoin. Strat. Lisk waves, nuls, gxchain, Komodo , etc, qtum, Tron , Eos . Ox, ontology, pivx , zilliqa, and metaverse etp.

update
changing my alt coins. to eos, xlm, trx, eth, bch, bsv, waves, metaverse etp, skycoin, bnb, zil

Those are alt coins but they are not dapp coins. Most are blockchains, very good ones. I believe you did right and with a good timing. Congrats.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:59:40 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 08:15:30 PM by Isiaka208

Best decision is to pick coins, I don't see any sign that 2019 will be bearish.  So many alts are recovering this year.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:50:54 AM

With this market now showing good tracks for a good value in the near future, it is good to buy alts now for a long term investments. Also if we try to buy for future investments, make sure to buy a good potential coins that has the ability and can give us sure profit for a long term investments, not just buying altcoins whatsoever that hasn't the potential of rising its price even for a long term investments.

Better carefull about long term on altcoin. I am hold several altcoin but for long term, i am choosing mineable coin and top 50 coinmarketcap. My favorite choice always WAN,ICX, EOS and ethereum, NEO and i think its good long term altcoin
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:58:19 AM

the plan on working of tasks on scheme with the modification as trader to put of numbers on expectation as securing with waste of expends to returns on range as delivering shifts on profit as the chance on project to put on bitcoin finance.

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:05:49 AM

Not bad idea in this time but people now seem fomo with IEO trending. So they should fast dump other alts
Also coin from exchange should be nice for long term but I don't recommend BNB

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:10:31 AM

If you believe you can buy an altcoin for now and invest it, instill confidence in yourself if you are going to get good results from the altcoins you are investing in now.

nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:01:07 AM

If you believe you can buy an altcoin for now and invest it, instill confidence in yourself if you are going to get good results from the altcoins you are investing in now.
the current situation still looks up and down, maybe it is good to buy now because there are some altcoins that are down now and maybe when the market rises again, especially bitcoin has increased then the altcoin price will also increase.
akristofor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:16:35 PM

It's high time to do it!
I bought EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:24:46 PM

Here's a few to list

update

Investing in altcoins now is one of the good methods on which you are doing right now pal.
Just like to remind you only that you must search or check first the coins you are going to buy mate, so that
if you are going to hold em in a long term it is 100% will give profit in the future. And in fairness you have a good choice of
coins huh..
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:01:29 PM

Here's a few to list

update

Investing in altcoins now is one of the good methods on which you are doing right now pal.
Just like to remind you only that you must search or check first the coins you are going to buy mate, so that
if you are going to hold em in a long term it is 100% will give profit in the future. And in fairness you have a good choice of
coins huh..
there are many traders who switch to storing altc instead of BTC. this is a solution that might be more profitable because considering the price offered is so cheap and they have the opportunity and offer greater profits when the market returns, and now many altcoins are moving after the market is bearist

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:45:41 AM

Here's a few to list

update

Best choice indeed. This coins are promising in the future and very good in investment for a long term. We can conclude all this coin has the best used case value in the near future.
akristofor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:09:07 AM

Good choice!
BAT is worth investing too https://cmc.io/coins/basic-attention-token
And probably Grin https://cmc.io/coins/grin
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:01:47 PM

Investments need to continue and if you started doing this today, then today you need to invest and analyze projects very carefully. I think that before investing you need to understand that you can lose your money.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:03:45 PM

In my opinion, it is not worth investing more than 7 altcoins, otherwise you can get confused and make a critical error. One can be sure that Ethereum, Binance, Waves, Tron and EOS will grow in 2019. I would acquire these particular tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: