Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUECHAIN - VERY interesting alt!  (Read 28023 times)
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:37:19 PM

You are definitely here to shill here because-
1. If you found it interesting, you would definitely share the reason why you think it interesting.
2. You would add more information about the coin.
3. You will know about all the exchange where it is listed.

Well, he's a newbie and newbies can't wear signature and you will see, he is advertising because that is the required thing to do in the bounty that he have joined in. What if the project is still in ICO? he will not be able to state exchange where it is listed, but might be upcoming exchange for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:48:06 PM

btw, talking about the volume in exchange, it's posible to manipulate volume in market even this coin not have reputation and i just heard about his coin now from you op, beware

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:24:41 AM

It is very difficult to believe what anyone is saying about a coin been solid these days,we just need to make our own proper research to be sure.
Despite the fact that research seems to us to be really easy today, I would not say that it is easy, because the market today has a lot of projects that at first glance seem normal and inside this is a scam project. Here is the difficulty.

Yes and also just a hint of advice even w/ research you can still lead your self into a scam! An old saying for FOREX trading and traditional stocks was "SELL THE NEWS"

happy trading, and 2019 guys!
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:40:35 AM

now if you realize a lot of cryptocurrency that is created by having the name "chain" which currently makes the product interesting and trying to convince many people, but for truechain it looks like it will have a good price movement because it enters an OKEx exchange that can make the trading volume is high.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

btw, talking about the volume in exchange, it's posible to manipulate volume in market even this coin not have reputation and i just heard about his coin now from you op, beware
Manipulation as a whole cannot be tracked, because today it is confidentiality, but I think that with proper handling of assets, there is still a high probability of doing something not very good for others.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:10:18 PM

I think this is the right project in today's cryptocurrency market. Yes, there really is a good coin price for a long time. If within 2 months the coin will rise price. I'm putting money into it.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:12:40 AM

now if you realize a lot of cryptocurrency that is created by having the name "chain" which currently makes the product interesting and trying to convince many people, but for truechain it looks like it will have a good price movement because it enters an OKEx exchange that can make the trading volume is high.

OKEx volume is very high and the KYC isn't too bad.
ForkDelta doesn't require any sort of KYC as it is 100% decentralized
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:26:16 AM

And forkdelta has a small volume.
Why would someone still uses forkdelta when it's already listed in bigger exchange.
Maybe some morons would sell at a lower price compared to the standard price, but as a buyer, you won't be making a decent profit.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:00:39 AM

And forkdelta has a small volume.
Why would someone still uses forkdelta when it's already listed in bigger exchange.
Maybe some morons would sell at a lower price compared to the standard price, but as a buyer, you won't be making a decent profit.

My conclusion after studying all this for 2 days and shorting OKEx for small profits (i'm not very wealthy irl...can only play with $200) that the SELL ORDERS are OLD... and put up for VERY long time... maybe during ICO phase. They are there to be bought up, and never sold again for such a price. Agreed?
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:04:41 AM

If you are willing to share the potential of this project, then I would love to see your thoughts and understanding of the project, not the links.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:15:23 AM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

You are honestly not shilling?but your account is created just to advertise this shitcoin?so whos telling good here?20 million volume a day?the question is how many of this ar being bought by legit traders and not your own dummy and people?lol
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:57:43 AM

If you are willing to share the potential of this project, then I would love to see your thoughts and understanding of the project, not the links.

True Chain is a public blockchain for real commercial decentralized applications. As the websites describe it, it is, “the next generation public blockchain starting with the digital advertising industry. True Chain is based on an improved PBFT protocol which allows for fast P2P communication, efficient smart contract infrastructure, and value transfer. True Chain started with the creation of the digital advertising industry D-apps but planning to support emerging commercial Dapps. The blockchain wants to offer users a better option when it comes to choosing a blockchain for commercial applications.

JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

I went to the website, https://www.truechai[Suspicious link removed]o/ to check them out.  Provided it is the correct website, I guess there are sufficient technical documents for you to make your own due diligence.  The team seems to be from China.  I have also checked out the Telegram channel, only 2k members which seem to be very low.  Since they are from China, perhaps they have other social media chat group e.g. WeChat.

Worth checking out.

There are two telegrams I'm apart of. One had 38k members and one has around 2k.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:08:23 AM

Is this the new way of coin promotion in 2019?
There is simply  marketing of new tokens that have just begun to appear. It is very difficult to get out of such an amount, so some remain unattended and are used by trade bots.

JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:34:01 AM

Is this the new way of coin promotion in 2019?
There is simply  marketing of new tokens that have just begun to appear. It is very difficult to get out of such an amount, so some remain unattended and are used by trade bots.

good speculation I don't have hard data to prove it on hand but I'd say a good 80% of the trading done by ALL crypto is controlled by retail bots.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:44:26 AM

Thanks for sharing. The coin really looks interesting, but I should do my own research to say something definite. I also like the trading volumes of this coin.

chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:48:37 AM

Yes it looks interesting but I think it will take sometime to prove itself.At the current time i can not say more for TRUECHAIN.
JenniferSummers16 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:18:28 PM

Thanks for sharing. The coin really looks interesting, but I should do my own research to say something definite. I also like the trading volumes of this coin.

The daily VWAP for this coin has been getting toppled everyday for the past month. I can't tell you why but it shows me to be a bullish girl.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:12:08 AM

Has anyone took notice to TRUE - Truechain? This coin is mostly sold on OKEx (20mil volume a day...) but there are a couple other exchanges it's listed on as well.
https://Forkdelta.app/#!/trade/TRUE-ETH
https://www.okex.com/marketList

I'm honestly not one to shill most of the time but I truly see a future in this team and also see a VALID project!
The coin is going for a couple pennies less on forkdelta but this is due to ethereum fluctuations I believe. Feel free to check it out your self, and let me know what you guys think.
I'm not a swing trader or day trader... I prefer to "HODL" ... so here's to making it in 2019 fellow coiners.

I just checked out the coin it seems interesting, just like other new coins in the market until they starts to disappoint you later on. I don’t know about it yet, I’m going to continue with the ones I’m into please so I wouldn’t have to complain later. But if you don’t mind, what makes you think that this coin is that good? You mind stating your reasons for saying?
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:46:12 PM

You are definitely here to shill here because-
1. If you found it interesting, you would definitely share the reason why you think it interesting.
2. You would add more information about the coin.
3. You will know about all the exchange where it is listed.

This really got me. The dude may be, just got some profit from the coin and is over excited about it. Ask him/her about this same coin in near future and compare the responses.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: