Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] mTiME ICO *Sports Prediction Platform* Launching for 1.1M+ Existing Users  (Read 285 times)
mTiME Team (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:19:54 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 10:33:53 PM by mTiME Team

Category: P2P Sports Prediction
Token Status: White Paper ready for Review
Platform Partner: MACHAAO Inc. - A FbStart Company. Traction: Users 1.25M & growing; 3B+ Interactions & 30M+ Total Transaction Volume of Virtual Currency in 6 months. Features: Live Scores, Schedule, Squad, Follow Team, Follow Player, News & P2P Prediction Game for Cricket. Try on Fb Messenger click here
Marketing Partners: The Times Group - Established in 1838, Includes 13+ Sizeable Print Media Publications, 60+ Digital Publications, 8 Media House and undoubtedly India’s largest Media conglomerate.

SocialMedia: Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Roadmap: ICO, Android App, Twitter Bot, iOS App, features for Football, NFL, and NBA.
Media:
Crypto News India
CryptoDaily UK
VentureBeat
Analytics India
Open Magazine

Bounty: Signature Bounty, Translation Bounty, and Social Media Bounty coming soon…

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waikey

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

This maybe the shortest announcement thread I have met here Smiley

But it's better that you provide some demo for testing for this kind of prediction project ...
mTiME Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 05:19:11 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 05:33:47 AM by mTiME Team

Sure Waikey,

To Play the Live P2P Prediction Contest click, https://m.me/machaao?ref=play

The link would open Machaao Bot on Facebook Messenger. You can find a Public contest or create a new one.

If you create a Public Contest you may find Machaao users joining your Prediction Contest.

Best of Luck and hope you make some Credits.

Also, here's video from the Soft Launch version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZJMYTQAyQwDl7dB0TvLXCAFO1L63vCVA/view?usp=sharing

The Team is currently working on Launching an update to the LIVE Prediction League which is scheduled to go live in the second week of JAN. Please follow the thread as we would share a video of the latest version.

Cheers!
mTiME Team
mTiME Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 09:05:42 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 09:20:08 PM by mTiME Team

Thank you @resotendocappa,

Appreciate your support. Could you please email your verification process to connect@mtime.io.

Cheers!
mTiME Team
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:52:19 AM

looking good project.

hope ico going well.
bithawk

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:10:33 AM

not enough info, i still dont get how users could benefit form a predictive sports platform unless it is also clubbed with a gambling incentive. maybe its just me but what is the usefulness of this let alone accuracy.
Scodeist

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:12:07 AM

i dont see the point of such a ICO maybe as a bookie for bets but nothing more than that.
mTiME Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:21:37 PM

Wow! Love your Enthusiasm  Grin

looking good project.

hope ico going well.

MT - Appreciate your support and thank you for your Wishes. We are just getting started and will post more details on ICO Progress soon.

not enough info, i still dont get how users could benefit form a predictive sports platform unless it is also clubbed with a gambling incentive. maybe its just me but what is the usefulness of this let alone accuracy.

MT - The mTiME Economy is rewarding Economy. While we tested the Economy in Production, Users who WON these Prediction Contests on Machaao Platform got rewarded with Virtual Currency (Machaao Credits). This VC is redeemable with 100+ Brands in India. We have Real Use cases of people playing P2P Prediction Contests; winning Machaao Credits and redeeming them to Buy Washing Machine, SmartWatch, Smart Phone, and even Book Movie Tickets. You can play too, click https://m.me/machaao?ref=play to get started. Note: The Redeem Store is currently Available in India. Also, could you suggest what more information you would like to know about us? Alternatively, you can check out our website and the White Paper.

i dont see the point of such a ICO maybe as a bookie for bets but nothing more than that.

MT - This is probably the best question so far. We are not a Bookmaker. The mTiME Network and its Platform Partner together form an ecosystem that has an AI Engine, Blockchain & a Cryptocurrency.
*AI for analyzing any LIVE game; Randomly generating a relevant question; Test the player's Game Knowledge by scoring their prediction on accuracy vs time.
*Blockchain as a Public Ledger to store the User Predictions in an immutable database to offer a fair & just gaming environment.
*Cryptocurrency to execute a seamless transfer of money by executing smart contracts between 2 or more Players. Initially, we thought of going with ETH public chain but the sheer number of current transactions on our platform would not scale due to ETH transactions from other segments.

what can i do with this? what service are u providing and how do i "a user" benefit from this???
MT - Thank you for reaching out. To begin with, mTiME can be used to play P2P Prediction Contest on Machaao Platform. Redemption Store with 100+ Brands is already available in India and opening soon in other Countries. Machaao Platform will soon be offering exclusive Shocked Premium Content and would accept mTiME to avail the premium subscription.

We also have plans to launch Merchant APIs for existing platforms who want to offer their Services using mTiME Network.

mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:58:28 PM

hey! Let me explain about Introduction of projects(IOP)'s  function

IOP is a platform where we advertise newly launched coin also  we serve those people who are interested to earn crypto currency

Two function of IOP:

why you will select us for promotional activities /marketing /advertisement:

We have a strong community , if you promo via us a community which consist if large number of member  will know bout you existence that you're coming to rock the crypto!

To promo via us you will get some members,buyers which are very much effective for your project
We can promote you via several ways.

*BITCOIN TALK
*TWITTER
*DISCORD

1. We have features of airdrops,bounties,promo ann,pre sale info ann.
2.To get members airdrop is too much effective.
3. To enhance your project and share your project largely bounty will help you (Twitter bounty, Bitcoin Talk bounty).
4. One of our special feature is promo ann. On promo ann room we will give you permission to ann whenever you want till list on exchange.
5. On pre sale info lounge room we will share your pre sale info so that buyers will get notify bout it.
6. partnership is our a another features which will bring more effectiveness.
7. we've partnerships program with MN online monitoring program.

why you will join our serverquestion

1. Daily airdrop.
2. Regular bounty.
3. Crypto news update.
4. A platform to  earn and gather knowledge about crypto.
IOP Discord link:

https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY
mTiME Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 03:55:00 AM

Hi,

Will get back to you if we need your service.

Thank you for reaching out though.

Regards,
mTiME Team
Ccrypthon

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:01:47 AM

can't wait for this, hope it also allows us to place bets.
mTiME Team (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:18:14 AM

can't wait for this, hope it also allows us to place bets.

MT - See for yourself, View Screenshot

To Try it now on Messenger, Click https://m.me/machaao?ref=play

To stay updated, here's the link for Pre-Registration.

Cheers!
mTiME Team
abhijeetshingte

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:05:46 AM

Hi Team,

Pre sale has been over today. It is said that coin will be launch by tomorrow 16th march 2019.

We didnt received any update yet.

Let us know on which platform mtime will launch.

At what price
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: