Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:38:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vTrader - A fresh new crypto-exchange  (Read 150 times)
Vlad.Sas (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:55:02 PM

Hello,

I am a 25 years old programmer / entrepreneur.

I am and I was attracted to the crypto area and blockchain technology since 2013.

vTrader is a product that I and my colleagues just launched after two years of hard work.

On vTrader you can:
  • Buy crypto with EUR
  • Exchange crypto
  • Issue vouchers with crypto for friends
  • In the near future we will release mobile apps that allow users to transfer crypto to other users of our platform free of charge

I am very excited when it comes to this product, because I took part in the whole creation process of the platform. In other words, I know the degree of responsibility with which it was created, the beauty, the simplicity and logic of the code behind.

I think that if you are not a programmer and you do not understand the logical back processes, the way the platform security is built, this is a very difficult business, because with this kind of business, you also assume responsibility for the security of your users' funds.

I am a programmer and I am happy to now promote a fresh crypto-exchange, with sound security, user friendly and inclined towards the social area.

I invite you to https://vtrader.io

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vtrader.io

TIP: If you are based in Romania, you can avoid bank charges by transferring money to our direct account on Revolut

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raveron

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:51:30 AM

Hello,

I am a 25 years old programmer / entrepreneur.

I am and I was attracted to the crypto area and blockchain technology since 2013.

vTrader is a product that I and my colleagues just launched after two years of hard work.

On vTrader you can:
  • Buy crypto with EUR
  • Exchange crypto
  • Issue vouchers with crypto for friends
  • In the near future we will release mobile apps that allow users to transfer crypto to other users of our platform free of charge

I am very excited when it comes to this product, because I took part in the whole creation process of the platform. In other words, I know the degree of responsibility with which it was created, the beauty, the simplicity and logic of the code behind.

I think that if you are not a programmer and you do not understand the logical back processes, the way the platform security is built, this is a very difficult business, because with this kind of business, you also assume responsibility for the security of your users' funds.

I am a programmer and I am happy to now promote a fresh crypto-exchange, with sound security, user friendly and inclined towards the social area.

I invite you to https://vtrader.io

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vtrader.io

TIP: If you are based in Romania, you can avoid bank charges by transferring money to our direct account on Revolut

Do you work with ING or BT? What about using RON?

Thanks.
Vlad.Sas (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:31:09 PM

Thank you for your interest in vTrader.

Unfortunately, Romanian banks do not work with any entity remotely related to cryptocurrency, and do not open accounts for businesses that approach this area.

I've seen other Romanian exchanges open accounts, but the accounts opened are closed by the bank as soon as the bank figures out the activity of the company. This is bad for the users, because they might be forced to withdraw their funds when the account closes.

We prefer to use a EUR account and not take that risk. Plus, you can use Revolut to deposit EUR pretty quick and without bank fees.

Have a great day,
Vlad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: