Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2020, 03:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do they still give btc loans  (Read 242 times)
kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

~snip~
I'm pretty sure he wants a loan in btc to have the option on being a prick and not pay it back. Hence the new account and immediately looking for a loan by unconventional standards and methods.
Let us not judge him to quickly we don't even know his real intentions are for the loan, I mean he is really just looking for a website/service after all. He is not asking for any kind of loopholes on how he can get away from not paying back the money he borrowed and he is also not asking for a loan from anyone around here in the forum so I don't get why you are blaming him from posting this valid query. Is it because of his rank that makes him suspicious on why he is asking out for a loan?
Yes. This is exactly why new accounts have hard times getting loans on here, most of them require positive trust and a decent history. I know I wouldn't loan out to him, but if you don't want to judge him you could offer him a loan and have the good faith he would pay you back with interest, what's there to lose? I mean let's not judge yet right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Why do you need a loan in Bitcoin? You will have to pay the same amount in Bitcoin plus commission and interest.

Are you a trader? Where do you get a return guarantee?

Shiversnow

Activity: 691
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:19:30 PM

You can do it here, but you would need a valid collateral in order to get a loan. Please note that newbies asking for a loan without collateral will be negged. Check: lending section

The cryptocurrency lending sites I know are either out of business or working in a unreliable business model. I say, it'd be best to try the IRL options first before leaning to cryptos.
You can really see bitcoin lending in this forum and aside from that we all now some people already lend some bitcoin in this forum. I do not have any experience in bitcoin lending but aside from lending bitcoin in this forum you can check other website that provide bitcoin lending.
bitfocus

Activity: 504
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:55:23 PM

you should check this section in this forum for lending BTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
niotib

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:43:40 PM

I will like to take a bitcoin loan, but yet to find a site or place to get one or at least try. Anyone knows any? Please be kind to drop here. Thanks

If you want Bitcoins, asking a loan isn't the way due to my best opinion. If you don't have valid collateral, you'll need to provide lender a copy of your genome  Grin. Getting a Bitcoin loan is that much hard, don't waste your time. Covert fiat you've into BTC via local exchanger or even of you don't have fiat, but, you've an awesome idea, ask a loan from your family or friend and convert to Bitcoins.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 910
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:55:38 PM

I will like to take a bitcoin loan, but yet to find a site or place to get one or at least try. Anyone knows any? Please be kind to drop here. Thanks
many exchange sites lend bitcoin to lending programs, but you have to have btc as collateral, maybe you will have trouble finding an unsecured bitcoin loan
Probably easier to just get a loan in fiat, not sure what you need a loan for but that really doesn't matter you'll have to pay back either.
It is easier to loan on fiat then used it to buy bitcoin rather than getting a loan with bitcoin directly. It is up to a person how to handle it and where to use it but for it is better that you lend from where you know how it process you sure for the payment system of it. I am working to earn because I do not have any collateral for paying.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: