Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:32:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who can program a small bot.  (Read 139 times)
AdolfinWolf (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:19:39 PM

I'm looking for someone who can program a small bot that automates a couple of things. (Modifying buy/sell orders, and checking if they're the closest match for the buyer/seller mostly.)

Most will probably be possible to do through an api that is provided by the service itself, although i'm afraid that you can't fetch certain orders. i'm not sure how much i should ask for this.

If you're interested in coding this, please PM me so i can go into detail about what's needed to be done, what service this is about and more specifications etc. and how much is a fair price for this.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1197
Merit: 580

OGRaccoon

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:30:58 PM

PM Sent  Wink

Raccoon Stuff
mavens

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:56:54 AM

I'm looking for someone who can program a small bot that automates a couple of things. (Modifying buy/sell orders, and checking if they're the closest match for the buyer/seller mostly.)

Most will probably be possible to do through an api that is provided by the service itself, although i'm afraid that you can't fetch certain orders. i'm not sure how much i should ask for this.

If you're interested in coding this, please PM me so i can go into detail about what's needed to be done, what service this is about and more specifications etc. and how much is a fair price for this.

Hey I will help you to develop bot as per your specification lets connect on skype for more details:live:sales2_4981
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:57:48 AM

I can develop a bot with Python or NodeJs as per your specifications. I have already worked on this. Let's connect on the telegram @KnightThunder and discuss further.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:59:38 AM

Hi There,

My team can help you in your requirement.

Let us connect on telegram: @sales17 or skype: lalit@eiysys.com to discuss this further.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: