Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 [ANN] 💬 MESG - Build applications. Connecting any technologies. 🚀🚀  (Read 1491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (17 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

MESG - The new economy of app development.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:18:23 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 07:01:13 AM by mesgfoundation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:29:48 AM

Reserve spot for announcement.

mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:35:42 AM

Reserve spot for announcement.

coin8coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:57:34 PM

nice domain,. MESG -  message!

I'm now reading the docs (whitepaper), looks very interesting!

In Q4 2018, MESG will deploy the beta decentralized Network to unify the MESG infrastructure.

how about the progress now ..
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:54:36 AM

nice domain,. MESG -  message!

I'm now reading the docs (whitepaper), looks very interesting!

In Q4 2018, MESG will deploy the beta decentralized Network to unify the MESG infrastructure.

how about the progress now ..
Thanks for the compliment.

You can read our updated roadmap now. https://mesg.com/roadmap

Join the forum https://forum.mesg.com/
Join the telegram group @mesg_community

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:20:42 PM

No traditional WP/LP/Yellow paper to go through. Interested in seeing a technical comparison of your technology vs competitors, especially Chainlink - their shortcomings and how you'll be addressing these problems through your development. Only documentation I can see is the installation guide  Undecided
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:55:53 PM

Do you have bounty thread?
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:16:54 AM

No traditional WP/LP/Yellow paper to go through. Interested in seeing a technical comparison of your technology vs competitors, especially Chainlink - their shortcomings and how you'll be addressing these problems through your development. Only documentation I can see is the installation guide  Undecided

We will update more about are WP so soon. If you'll get through on our ANN page here you'll see the competitions with other brands as well as the competitive advantage of MESG. Hope that clarifies you.

By the way please fix your signature as it is not aligned to center. Thanks!

Please visit our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092162.0

mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:27:10 AM

Gamified social network, https://yuser.co has partnered with us to utilize MESG to integrate blockchain and decentralized technologies with their traditional web stack database: Read more at https://buff.ly/2QtNbft

Please join our telegram for more discussions: https://t.me/mesg_community

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:31:24 PM

We will update more about are WP so soon. If you'll get through on our ANN page here you'll see the competitions with other brands as well as the competitive advantage of MESG. Hope that clarifies you.

Please visit our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092162.0
Looking forward to the WP. Can't wait to read up on the competitive advantages. Been trying to share the word out, but there's no literature for folks to sink their teeth into - or slack their thirst through a lightpaper
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:48:48 PM

Looking forward to the WP. Can't wait to read up on the competitive advantages. Been trying to share the word out, but there's no literature for folks to sink their teeth into - or slack their thirst through a lightpaper

We will provide more news soon, just stay tune here and on our official telegram group. By the way, thanks for bringing awareness with our project by joining our signature campaign here in the forum, we really appreciate it.

mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:47:16 PM

Coming SOON - MESG is launching the new app development economy! Be the first to join our modular application-building marketplace 👍

https://medium.com/mesg/a-new-economy-of-app-development-f523a2e465a3

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:20:26 PM

We will provide more news soon, just stay tune here and on our official telegram group. By the way, thanks for bringing awareness with our project by joining our signature campaign here in the forum, we really appreciate it.
Thanks for accepting me too.
I'm always on the lookout for projects that do have something to deliver other than slapping the "decentralized/blockchain" label on their forehead. The pedigree and the experience of the team behind the project struck me as not only being capable of delivering, but also aware of the challenges involved.The team's acknowledgement of industry competitors further buttress that
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:59:43 PM

I'm always on the lookout for projects that do have something to deliver other than slapping the "decentralized/blockchain" label on their forehead. The pedigree and the experience of the team behind the project struck me as not only being capable of delivering, but also aware of the challenges involved.The team's acknowledgement of industry competitors further buttress that

Thanks for always believing with us @Bowtiesarecool, we aren't doing any ICO nor collecting any funds to the public and this is purely a self-funded project. Challenges make us great and that's keep us going and MESG believe in that.

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:23:44 AM

Thanks for always believing with us @Bowtiesarecool, we aren't doing any ICO nor collecting any funds to the public and this is purely a self-funded project. Challenges make us great and that's keep us going and MESG believe in that.
No ICO? No public crowdfunding? Purely self-funded 100%?
You've got my attention now!
So, how do folks get the token? Buy straight from exchanges or?
this literally changes everything - in a pleasant way  Grin
mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

It will be available by end of the month or extended on an exchange and by joining our bounty right here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5092162.0, as you are already joined. Moreover, you can earn more by using the platform once it is available. More exciting news will be laid especially on our telegram community https://t.me/mesg_community.

mesgfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:08:16 PM

Check out our vision of the current and future landscape of development with our research paper: Decentralized Network of Services

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPWQnI-kR-iXjqmYr9Y-2mqtS3TNSQv2/view?usp=drive_open

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:11:42 AM

Check out our vision of the current and future landscape of development with our research paper: Decentralized Network of Services

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jPWQnI-kR-iXjqmYr9Y-2mqtS3TNSQv2/view?usp=drive_open
Guess the requirements for stacking - the amount to lock away - will be released closer towards the release of MESG mainnet in Q1 2020, right?
Have you worked out the tokenomics, especially the circulating and total supply?
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:35:52 AM

Hello, project looks very interesting so i check few detailed information. I have not read the whole whitepaper yet, so maybe I missed something, but I could not find anywhere information about the price of the token, softcap and hardcap? Can I get this information in this thread? Thank you.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:24:29 AM

Hello, project looks very interesting so i check few detailed information. I have not read the whole whitepaper yet, so maybe I missed something, but I could not find anywhere information about the price of the token, softcap and hardcap? Can I get this information in this thread? Thank you.
Whitepaper hasn't been released yet and so is tokenomics. Doubt there will be any caps - soft or hard. Team says it's a self-funded project. best case scenario, what we might be getting is an IEC - Initial Exchange Offering, for those not acquiring the token via either bounty or developing modules
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: