Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs tron  (Read 527 times)
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:14:51 AM

Ethereum and tron are both great project that I'm so sure both are going to be around forever but ethereum is just like a better bitcoin with upgrades and tron is like litecoin ,still have long way to go and it might one day performs better than eth

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:14:58 AM

I prefer Eth compared to Tron. Eth is the one and only best in terms of smart contract platform for me and surely will never be a scam to us anytime. Eth is the cause why there were so many erc20 tokens out there in the market also.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:43:57 AM

Most likely because Ethereum is more decentralized than Tron, so it is easier to control them, unlike eth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:59:12 AM

ETHEREUM is built for decentralized application and ICO. this is the basic idea! that's his point. TRON is created a bit for another... in turn, TRON is more thoughtful and developed than ETHEREUM.
our team makes Dap on ETH...but maybe soon we'll move to TRON

Also, the market of Ethereum is very huge, there are too many who utilizes the smartcontract and it is very difficult to monitor every ICO on it. Also, vitalik I guess is focusing on another promising things rather than regulating ICOS that used Ethereum blockchain. ERC 20.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:24:42 AM

ETH is going to its hardfork for POS afterthat will grow more and TRON is also growing well and developing dapps and also various projects joining TRON network . So both are going well.

GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:39:03 AM

ETH is going to its hardfork for POS afterthat will grow more and TRON is also growing well and developing dapps and also various projects joining TRON network . So both are going well.
yes, the point is that these two coins have advantages and disadvantages to each other, but until now it has been proven that ico developers  prefer the ethereum platform, this smart contract is far superior to Tron, maybe in the future Tron will also have opportunities like the ethereum platform.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:50:14 AM

I prefer Eth compared to Tron. Eth is the one and only best in terms of smart contract platform for me and surely will never be a scam to us anytime. Eth is the cause why there were so many erc20 tokens out there in the market also.
The reason is because the ETH was born long before TRON, you should remember that TRON was created on the basis of ETH, then TRON created their own mainnet and they develop every day. I believe that in the future TRON will pass ETH
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:55:15 AM

To be honest, I think that the TRX project has long ceased to have its popularity, maybe I really am mistaken, but it seems to me that this is so. Therefore, in comparison with ETH, of course, ETH wins.

What you say is not necessary for us, because according to me, everything about Tron is not back to ETH whether in terms of price or favor to keep investors, Ethereum is the winner in this comparison  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Lordofervi

Activity: 279

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 08:57:25 AM

at any platform will be available a scammer & hacker. because they are both cryptocurrency world pests

ETH platform stands with the idology and concept of supporting BTC's vision,
next 2 year after ETH launched, that in early i see more people set up ETH camps
to build development teams under slack platform
and they will get the help of some of ETH$
if elected as potential projects (history 2014)

one of the cornerstones of BTC
is helping entrepreneurs to start or grow their businesses
without having to bind to the loan interest.
for me the BTC whitepaper is great subject to remains in use for the next 100 years.

while Tron took and studied from ETH on the same way.

sry my bad english
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:04:03 AM

That is the difference between a true decentralized platform and a fake decentralize platform. It is true that decentralize platform like Ethereum cannot prevent scam project entering their platform. But it also mean that the platform is fully controlled by their user. While Tron, they can just remove your project, without your consent and without any proper explanation. And based on my opinion this kind of platform is not healthy.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:34:14 AM

if you give a choice of who will be the winner between Ethereum and Tron then I prefer Ethereum to get that victory because ethereum has a better and more developed platform than Tron. so I'm sure Tron won't be able to beat ethereum.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:36:17 AM

In terms of scamming projects tron tends to deal with scam projects running on its blockchain ,why can't ethereum do the same??
In a free market there is a place for honest projects but also for scammers - the market is free for all. That was the idea of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, or?

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:44:26 AM

For example, if you make a scam through an android app, first of all you have to deal with the authorities before than Google in itself. It's the same thing with Ethereum
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:01:35 AM

Scammers are everywhere, they can even go through with a needle's hole.

Sad reality that they can go through different securities as long as they are dealing with a person who's not totally aware of them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
galya.crip

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:11:00 AM

Now everything is possible and it is impossible to check it a hundred times better than extra suspicion for a particular coin before drawing conclusions.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

In terms of scamming projects tron tends to deal with scam projects running on its blockchain ,why can't ethereum do the same??

Ethereum platform has higher credibility and popularity than TRON because of many legit projects had trusted them to their smart contract platform. With the increasing projects that being launch here comes those scammers pretending to be the legit project which only purpose is to lure the investor’s money then run away. This is not the fault of Ethereum as they can't avoid those scammers in creating their token but being an investors or bounty hunters we can avoid those projects if we do our own research. We should remember that it’s our responsibility to check first before putting our hard earned money.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:02:01 PM

The comparison is not very pleasant and not very positive, because it doesn’t make sense to compare such projects as well as ETH with BTC, because these are obviously not the same projects that can be compared.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

Ethereum and tron are both great project that I'm so sure both are going to be around forever but ethereum is just like a better bitcoin with upgrades and tron is like litecoin ,still have long way to go and it might one day performs better than eth

I agree with you, because I have both, but the development of Tron has not looked surprising so far, but I am sure both are worth buying, as an investment in the future.
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:05:02 PM

I'm more interested in ethereum, Tron is a new platform so there are still many people who haven't used it. but when viewed from its potential, these two coins both have great potential.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:07:10 PM

if Ethereum have the power to deal with scam projects and even scammed money on known Ethereum address it will simply turn into centralized coin where any changes can be made, the problem is not in Ethereum itself, the real problem is within scam contracts running on it and the only way to deal with this is to raise the awareness of Ethereum users not just turn Ethereum in to centralized coin. I am a Tron fan but I would never put it with comparison with Ethereum because Ethereum is totally in a very different level.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: