Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:01:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some are more equal than others...  (Read 476 times)
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:37:31 PM

sometimes I wonder what is the equality all about, first, the race equality was a struggle now its gender!!

if they can respect all form of individual, will that make the world a better place?
can more women fight in the army?
can women and men play football together

how true can equality be?

or is it only in a political position or in well comfortable office?

the topic sometimes sound like over pampered individual asking for what she already has

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 01:33:16 AM

TECSHARE, I don't understand your problem with the word patriarchy.

World is a patriarchy, that's a fact. Most politicians, influencing people, religious/military leaders, big businessmen... Are men.

Men have currently much more power than women no?
Did I misunderstood the word patriarchy?

Nothing you stated was anything more than opinion. Power/control is a direct factor of how much responsibility one has, and women want all the power and none of the responsibility. It doesn't matter if every man on Earth prostrated themselves before women, it can never work this way as a logistical matter. Just like not exercising makes you physically weak over time, purporting to have no agency whilst also claiming to also be strong, independent, and equal is completely contradictory.
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 659

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:28:21 AM

We can all start by treating each other with respect regardless of race, gender, gender identity or social economic statuses.

And we can end by dying at the hands of those who won't start.

Cool

Not sure I 100% understand your answer so if I've misinterpreted you're welcome to correct my understanding.

Don't mistake my desire to treat each individual respectfully with an inability or unwillingness to defend myself or those I care for skillfully with force.
Only in the growing politicized environments are those 2 things mutually exclusive.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:53:29 AM

We can all start by treating each other with respect regardless of race, gender, gender identity or social economic statuses.

Cool

Not sure I 100% understand your answer so if I've misinterpreted you're welcome to correct my understanding.

Don't mistake my desire to treat each individual respectfully with an inability or unwillingness to defend myself or those I care for skillfully with force.
Only in the growing politicized environments are those 2 things mutually exclusive.

To boil it down, believe he is saying in so many words:

"Wish in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one fills first."
_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:03:15 AM

Cool

Don't wish do

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 03:51:57 AM

Cool

Don't wish do

That's real inspirational. Unfortunately that doesn't change the behavior of others.
_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:50:49 AM

Cool

Don't wish do

That's real inspirational. Unfortunately that doesn't change the behavior of others.
No it doesn't but it changes yours and you shouldn't be surprised at how much of human behavior is reactionary.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 04:59:40 AM

Cool

Don't wish do

No it doesn't but it changes yours and you shouldn't be surprised at how much of human behavior is reactionary.

You would be surprised how little moral platitudes accomplish. It is time for all the children to stop hiding from uncomfortable truths. You can ignore reality forever, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality forever.
_Miracle

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 05:44:46 AM

Cool

Don't wish do

You would be surprised how little moral platitudes accomplish. It is time for all the children to stop hiding from uncomfortable truths. You can ignore reality forever, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality forever.

Ok.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:34:44 PM

This is an interesting window into the politicization of science and its abuse as a method of propagandizing the public.

"Professor Who Exposed Feminist Ideology In Colleges May Be Fired"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHCsD3gtE4o

primeluck

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:27:39 PM

These is because we were not created equally from creation so there's a reason for some to be more equal than others.In laws some are not considered with their statues.treating each other with respect and recognise the race and gender will be better.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:35:18 PM

Some are more equal than others...

... so that the others have a goal in life... to be better.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: