Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to mine with rx470 4gb  (Read 604 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:11:21 PM

Thanks a lot guys , I will keep it running just because I use it as a heater, I will burn this electricity anyway for heating so it is better to make some crypto . Happy mining!
You forgot to lock up this thread and most people do post above do still continue on sharing up on what to do with you rx470.

If this is already served as a heater then mining some coins is just a bonus but don't expect the profitability.

Thread should be locked.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:58:43 AM

Before I mine ETH and ETC but now its not profitable to mine but if you want to mine a coin that has potential to go big i suggest you to mine Veil coin,  I switch to veil coin mining and you can stake your coin and mine at the same time Smiley
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:15:45 PM

Before I mine ETH and ETC but now its not profitable to mine but if you want to mine a coin that has potential to go big i suggest you to mine Veil coin,  I switch to veil coin mining and you can stake your coin and mine at the same time Smiley

The price of it is not so high. It does not eat so much electricity. As for Ethereum mining, it is OK, it can be used for these purposes (25 MH/s). You can also use it for mining other altcoins - DASH, Monero, and Zcash work here as well.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:19:37 AM

It makes no sense now to buy these maps for mining or even to heat your house. This mining will bring you a few cents a day. Do you want something mining to look for new coins and even better buy this ETH or some other coin for this money and wait for "the to moon". I have long lost interest in mining

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:59:10 PM

You can also use it to mine Monero. But it would be wise if you consider the cost or electricity involved, as it might be unfavorable in addition to the fact you might end up with little or unfriendly profits. Don't be surprised that after due diligence by you, you will see reasons to buy and hold ETH rather than risking unprofitable mining.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:25:50 PM

The problem isn't which other coin can you mine apart from the ones you stated, rather the issue or question should be, how profitable will it be after spending such amount on equipments and energy?
Taking a good look on mining nowadays, the profit isn't in most cases encouraging, thus making most miners to consider buying the coin, holding or trading as the case may be.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: