Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is ethereum on the rise??  (Read 23361 times)
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:35:55 PM

The increase of the price of Ether is due to the upcoming hardfork and the beginning of a series of ICOs in the first quarter of 2019. Also, there is a beginning of recovering of the market.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:43:59 PM

Ethereum developers really timed it off to postponed the ethereum blockchain upgrade last year and scheduled it this year to prevent the bearish period affected the launched. Now, with a bit of recovery towarda the end of the year, the upgrade now have seen its effect by seeing positive rise on the price of ethereum.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:50:40 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

i see in the last few days some good news come to ethereum,,
maybe the news created more demands on eth, thats why the price of eth rising and replacing xrp in 2nd positions of cmc now
yes, we will see ethereum at $200 in this month, even more  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:05:43 PM

It's a good sign that ethereum will become second to the king of crypto currency. And it's price is currently rising because of the good news that will be coming this month.

And also, there is a good sign that whales are starting to stock more eth now which is really good to all ethereum lover especially myself.
Hardfork is also one of the reason why it is increasing heavily from 15billion to 16billion marketcap now. A good sign to buy more and more.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:12:21 PM

I think the development and massive growth of the etherum Blockchain is starting to pay off realty on the markets front. Because a lot of funds are splashed to buy etherum and the development is still on till March

We can only enjoy the rise every time we can
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

I feel the correction is over, ETH is regaining  its position as the number one altcoin, because of the speculation of the bull run  commencing in 2019, there is an increase in the demand for ETH hence an increase in it prise, now is the best time to accumulate, I doubt of the price will go down.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 11:32:31 PM

Ethereum is on the rise leaving other coins like ripple and bitcoin cash it recently took back it's second place on cmc.. at already at $150.. are we going to see ethereum at $200 this month??

Ethereum is a very promising coin. Many say that it will soon be replaced by competitors. However, I think this will not happen in the next couple of years. And therefore Ethereum all this time will grow in value.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:12:15 AM

Ethereum itself is a very good token. The 2017 cryptocurrency bull market was created by Ethereum. In 2018, Ethereum was hit hard, but the upgrade of Ethereum in 2019 will gradually restore the price of Ethereum.

gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:20:12 AM

It seem the news of the hardfork affecting people for good. People starting to put their trust on ethereum again.
Perhaps this can be the starting point for ethereum to become great again like in the old day.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:20:32 AM

Even before this month reaches halfway to the end, Ethereum will go beyond $200. I think I am pretty sure about it. Well, first and foremost, the new year comes with fresh hopes and fresh plans. Secondly, and mainly, Ethereum will be having a hard fork this January 16 if I am not mistaken. The Constantinople Ethereum hardfork will introduce major upgrades and developments. That means a lot of confidence will be built up among the investors of Ethereum. The Ethereum sentiments will naturally grow bullish because of this.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 07:30:18 AM

good news for Ethereum holders and those who collect Ethereum-based ICO tokens.
The increase in ETH prices caused an increase in the price of tokens from ICO. Hopefully all of our efforts as bounty hunters and investors will pay off well.
No doubt, this year will be another glory for cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:32:14 AM

It is possible that ethereum might reach above $200 by the end of the month because of the incoming hardfork. This is not something new every time there will be a hardfork just like what happened to BCH right? If there will be a bullish movement, there will also be a bearish movement after the hardfork but I am pretty sure ethereum will not be dumped that hard since it is the king of all altcoins.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:34:20 AM

The price of Ethereum has a very big impact on the price of other altcoins. If the price of Ethereum can be kept at a considerable high price, most ICOs that use Ethereum as a financing method will also follow Ethereum.
I hope that Ethereum will be able to return to more than $1,000, which will greatly inspire investors' confidence. I hope this wish can be realized within this year.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:40:58 AM

It is good news for all supporting ethereum, and one of them are me. It is natural for any competitors beating rival ones in this competitive market. I think ethereum deserves to be increasing in prices. Its team and technology is amazing, and It will really skyrocket in the coming days. I think it will hit $ 1200 at the end of the year of 2019.

BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:44:14 AM

I think at the end of January, the price of Ethereum may exceed $200, which is good news for me, because most of the crypto in my wallet comes from Ethereum.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:48:59 AM

Ethereum are on the way to go to hardfork in this month, so its price is increasing in recent days and I am hoping it can reach 200 USD this month and leave far from Ripple
In addition to the hard fork, they launched the news that they will switch to PoS, I believe that this is very good news, and will attract a large number of long-term investors. Ethereum is a cool blockchain and I do not even doubt for a second its great success.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:01:55 AM

Guys I have some concerns. What do you think will happen to Ethereum price after the fork. Will it keep going up or will it dip badly as was seen in Bch price after the fork?
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:06:38 PM

You look at the news and the Ethereum is about to start a hard fork. After most of the investment knows this news, they are buying ETH insanely to meet the fork.
At that time, you will receive a forked token at 3:1.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:24:46 PM

It seem the news of the hardfork affecting people for good. People starting to put their trust on ethereum again.
Perhaps this can be the starting point for ethereum to become great again like in the old day.
Yeah right, it seems that speculators are moving forward with the current trend, placing the coin value to be lifted and before or after the hardfork 200$ can be achieved and can run more than that, it's all about how the community will act and it will change the directions of this project.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:26:03 PM

If after fork it shows stable operation and will again be in demand for DAPP and STO, then probably we will grow up a bit, even despite the bear market, and if it starts to mow after hardforks, this will be the end of ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: