Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!!  (Read 26594 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:16:38 AM

Since you already bought at high price, it is better to wait and let the prices recover. Also, most of the alt coins will just follow the trend of bitcoin so it will not make much of difference.

You are right, that many people hold coins because they buy when the price is high. And if sold under current conditions, it will certainly lose a lot of money. So they will choose to hold coins until the market surges again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

You are very wrong man.. Even those who trade make looses you cannot tell me you have never lost a trade and holding Coin is the best and safer option so far. If it works for you, it might not work for many.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

Trading is only useful if you have the skills to do this, I learned from my experience that HODL is better!
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:37:36 PM

Congrats on such a good profit but I’m not agreed with you hundred percent, because continually taking profit from trade it’s very difficult.
I will suggest to hold your coins for long term & if you want to trade than you can split your coins.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

as use with crypto helps with chance on transmitting funds with less on waste as connecting different holder of token the decision to accept crypto payment might gives with spares on interest on clients with the service to collects of shifts on difference.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:46:58 PM

if you are good at trading, of course you would prefer not to gain too much profit but can be stable every day than you wait long and uncertain the coin that you hold will tend to rise or even die. but if people who believe and they intend to invest, of course they will hold their coins for a long period of time so expect to get the benefits of holding their coins and all return to their respective beliefs.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:54:34 PM

You cannot blame the holders to sell their coins to see a pump majority of small investors are more in this forum which means a lot of them are desperately waiting to see a hike in market, who knows they might have bought it when the value was high. Big whales need to involve in this to see a change in market until it improves they will hodl their coins.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:56:56 PM

Only if you are a skilled trader you can do these profits in long term and the problem with most of traders is that, when you increase your capital, if you take a wrong decision you could easily loose all you have gained... that's why I prefer long term investment.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:53:19 PM

Some of us don't know how to trade that's why we hodl coins. Yes, I agree that we are in a bearish market but are now in a stable market and trading though is the best thing to do right now to make profit rather than hodling but still we do not have skills to become a successful trader.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:11:32 PM

Only if you are a skilled trader you can do these profits in long term and the problem with most of traders is that, when you increase your capital, if you take a wrong decision you could easily loose all you have gained... that's why I prefer long term investment.
trade requires skills and requires that we always be on time to observe market movements because the market changes so easily that we are required to make decisions quickly.
whereas long-term investment is easier because we only need to wait but the risk is big so that both of them are the same for me. it's just a matter of taste and skill.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:15:45 PM

Some of us don't know how to trade that's why we hodl coins. Yes, I agree that we are in a bearish market but are now in a stable market and trading though is the best thing to do right now to make profit rather than hodling but still we do not have skills to become a successful trader.

The only reasonable behavior is to hold the coins and wait out this crazy moment on the market. Selling at this point, we will only make the market panic bigger and it is very possible that we will buy back with a big loss if the market bounces off the bottom. And don't forget, that usually it happens at the least expected moment.
Only HODL!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:08:58 PM

You cannot make general assumption or even conclusion that holding is bad. There are different ways in which people earn in the crypto space, one of which is the ability to hold.
Those who do this and do it successfully, know how to go about it.
You might have what works for you and it would have been good you share it with people. Which is better than not having anything to do.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 761
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:15:48 PM

Yes your topic is so great, play safe with trading is better than hold, but i think you forget we cant always earn 5% every day. Sometimes we buy it and whant to sell it with 5% profit but the price is down. And sometime we cant choose the right coin. I think trading and hold same, have it own risk
All people have their own strategies but for me i love hold
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 08:36:10 PM

Yes you might think this is crazy but the truth is, you are prone to more risk and uncertainties when you hold. All the price instability is actually sustaining with you holding.

The rule of when the price is moving someone is actually gaining or loosing has more effect on those holding coin.

Over the years I have noticed that trading is still the best! Am gonna share a secret with you.

I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.

In 20days of intensive trading, I make 100% profit. Well, am not very rich because I only like to trade with small funds and I do this to take care of my immediate expenses daily so I don't touch my salary at all cos profits from trades takes care if all these.

Comparing to when you hold, Bitcoin cannot rise above 100% in 20days!!! Forget old days rate, today is reality!

Stop holding coins for years months, that's a lazy and ignorant way to invest.

There are lots of ways you can trade, just find a comfortable trade platform with a very very reliable Escrow service and trade to only trusted people.

Thanks, remain safe.

Every day you earn 5% profit, wow you are a professional trader. And not everyone is as good as you are. Perhaps you didn't lose any day? You are a pro trader, and you probably spend many hours studying the charts every day, and your mind is always in a state of tension. But with other holders, for example in 2017, at the beginning of the year they bought any coins and hodl, at the end of the year they were at least X10 X20 times. And they didn't have to waste any effort.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:42:21 PM

It all depends on what works for people. Some people don't just like day trading where by he or she stays glue to the computer to monitor sharp rise and fall of prices but rather resort to identifying rare gems in the market for long term investment
I don't think there is long term investment on the crypto space. everything is mearnt to be traded than holding a coin that you were not there in the beginning of creation. Many altcoin that we believe will yield much interest on the long term have been flush out from the cryptomarket  due to mismanagement of funds and vision of project.
Despite ETH have bright future yet we recorded a number of wallet be hacked. So is best you trade  your asset than just holding it.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:43:56 PM

I disagree and think that holding is a must at the moment. Because if you have made a wrong investment decision, and believe my there were a lot of people that have made such decisions, you are forced to hold these coins.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:41:28 PM

I think you are wrong and holding the coins in the long run is still profitable. The problem is that you need to invest at the bottom and not when everyone is running to sell.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:49:19 PM

I think that it is because of holders that we now have such a low price for bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies. we need to start trading

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 11:05:13 PM

The way we trade is different from one another, some have studiy and know about hold of coin and will  realize a lot profit at the end while some have study and know how to trade everyday and still realize their profit. My advice for everyone in the market of crypto should know which of the trading system that favour you.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:32:03 PM

this is everyone's choice, maybe you are indeed talented in trading, but for those who have no trading experience, the risk will be greater, holding coins in the long run is not a mistake, because if you hold a potential coin in the long run the chances of getting a bigger profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: