Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason For Bitcoin (free printable design from a Reddit post)  (Read 135 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frankbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:43:05 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 02:20:24 AM by frankbitcoin

*locking, no reason to keep it open. 

Hey everyone,

So I was browsing through Reddit when I came across this incredible post from a little over a year ago that discusses the fundamental reasons why we are where we are with our financial system, and why Bitcoin is so powerful.

I took the person's words and simply applied an opaque Bitcoin logo over it.

I do not own the copyright to this, of course, because someone else typed all of this.  But I thought it was an important look on why we need Bitcoin, so I printed one of these out for myself, personally, to hang in my office.  And I figured why not share the file here in case anyone else wants to do the same?

The quality isn't fantastic because it's simply a screenshot of a text post from Reddit, but it's still a fun piece to read through.  Size measures 18"x24" inches.

Here's the file:

And here was the original post on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6rr6ph/just_a_quick_reminder_why_bitcoin_was_invented_in/

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: