Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital comprehensive Digital systems (DAE). Is this the evolution?  (Read 125 times)
sikandar1@3 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

i am studying these secure digital systems. i read this article (Link: https://medium.com/@thegreatdane656/creating-a-comprehensive-digital-assets-ecosystem-dae-307927d1f74 but couldn't find how this system is more secure then the previous ones? what are its merits? anybody knows about Dane Rutledge.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:20:20 PM

i am studying these secure digital systems. i read this article (Link: https://medium.com/@thegreatdane656/creating-a-comprehensive-digital-assets-ecosystem-dae-307927d1f74 but couldn't find how this system is more secure then the previous ones? what are its merits? anybody knows about Dane Rutledge.

There was a lot of people with its name, It's too early to determine if that will be the next revolution system but i should remind you without any proof and it can't be. You can't even find that thing means the benefit of system is not yet discovered.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sikandar1@3 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:01:34 PM

There was a lot of people with its name, It's too early to determine if that will be the next revolution system but i should remind you without any proof and it can't be. You can't even find that thing means the benefit of system is not yet discovered.

I found this in the Volentix website and it looks like its already being adopted.
xnamk
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:19:30 PM

A comprehensive digital assets ecosystem (DAE) can be created by combining a decentralized digital assets exchange with a secure multi-currency cross-blockchain peer-to-peer wallet, a user-friendly market-ratings analytical interface, and an incentives-based recruitment program.

Isnt there a bunch of secure multi curreny wallets , that accept exchanging currency on the spot with an user friednly interface?
sikandar1@3 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:54:44 PM

A comprehensive digital assets ecosystem (DAE) can be created by combining a decentralized digital assets exchange with a secure multi-currency cross-blockchain peer-to-peer wallet, a user-friendly market-ratings analytical interface, and an incentives-based recruitment program.

Isnt there a bunch of secure multi curreny wallets , that accept exchanging currency on the spot with an user friednly interface?

I know there are bunch of these but how can we tell how much secure they are?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: