Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do in 2019?  (Read 3878 times)
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:10:02 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

2019 maybe will different from 2017 when the market was going green and bull running.
I think im gonna make some profit by buying some STO coins in some projects.
But of course, with own research and due diligence first before buying any coin with my money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:32:36 AM

I believe the market will rise and I will stay in crypto, of course I will hold back the coins that I have because selling them at the moment the results are not optimal, I am sure that in the future after the market rises, of course I will get the results I have invested now
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:36:18 AM

Ill wait for the bull run and release all my HODL coins if it reaches my price target, I would invest in some ICO's  Wink
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:16:48 AM

In 2019 I will try to liquidate some alts from my portfolio that I don't believe anymore in their future development and try to accumulate more of promising coins each time their price will decrease.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:45:52 AM

After i saw how bitcoin's market value has fallen to 3,000$ mark, i have decided myself to just rest for a while and making myself busy to other stuffs so i can atleast forget how bad the market looks like this year. I am resting but i am not into making myself quit yet as i still believe that good things are coming on the way.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:57:05 AM

2019 on the stock market - year expectations. I am waiting for the beginning of the rise in the first half of the year, and I am going to work actively in the market. Now many projects are stuck due to lack of funds. So there will be interesting projects..

Barabulya

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:06:09 AM

in 2019, personally, I don’t intend to take undisguised steps. In addition, I’ll try not to do anything at all, because I’m afraid to lose the remnants of my investment tools. Only HOID!

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:27:05 AM

of course we will not know what will happen in the year 2019 and I myself see that there is an opportunity for those of us who have a lot of capital to start a long-term investment, because crypto prices are now very cheap and I believe in the future crypto will return high and we are only required to be patient.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:34:13 AM

I do not have any great plans on this year, but I believe that we will see the trend reversal and the start of a bull market.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:54:42 PM

and that nothing has changed, to accumulate tokens little by little and to trade on the stock exchange multiplying the number and expecting further growth, which will happen sooner or later

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:30:46 PM

The situation is ambiguous as the market is rapidly going down and, in the opinion of many, this is the end for cryptocurrency, but I cannot agree with this opinion because I see great potential in the field of cryptocurrency.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:42:01 PM

The situation is ambiguous as the market is rapidly going down and, in the opinion of many, this is the end for cryptocurrency, but I cannot agree with this opinion because I see great potential in the field of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you one hundred percent. cryptocurrency is now at the very beginning of its development. we will see a lot of more interesting things in this market

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:34:19 PM

I agree with you one hundred percent. cryptocurrency is now at the very beginning of its development. we will see a lot of more interesting things in this market
for several years of my activity in the cryptocurrency market I have already seen that quite a lot of interesting projects have been created and are being developed that introduce cryptocurrency into the everyday life of a person. Indeed, we are now at the initial stage of the development of a cryptocurrency market and the popularization of cryptocurrency.
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:09:59 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, you now need to have time to buy altcoins at a very good price before the market grows up.
After that, you need to be patient and wait for the market to fully recover in order to sell the acquired coins to get a good profit.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:25:37 PM

Not sure if i will get out from crypto ever . Its kinda really interesting and you can get quite big adrenalin in your blood when you see your bag drop by 10x or more =D Or when it goes up by 100x ( that feel ) . But i will accumulate as many tokens as i can and in future will decide what to do .

Exactly Crypto is really giving me the vibes and am not leaving it just yet. Infact started my year by doing more bounties, trading and have worn my garment of patience cos I have come to understand that it's very much needed in Crypto

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Averaged

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:13:04 AM

Bitcoin price going high. More big investors invest the money in bitcoin and some altcoins. I'm waiting for a hype next year.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 09:16:01 AM

The year 2018 is not a profitable year for almost all Crypto fans, especially those who have just tried Crypto and have not enjoyed the benefits/profit. I do not mean to be pessimistic / give up on the current conditions, but how if the market does not improve in 2019? what will you do with all the assets you have?  will you sell all? or Will you make it a treasure?  or will you will get out from Crypto? or any ?
if I, then I will try to survive, who knows because the market changes very quickly.
because I am a new person on Cryptocurrency and still want to keep learning in it  Cheesy

2019, I have been learning about Blockchain and crypto currency
And i have learnt a lot, I can differentiate stable coins from alternate coins

And I can also pick projects to invest upon
Am now learning how to go into bounty programs
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:25:29 AM

Invest and keep holding till it reach $20,000 again 😂,
I plan on keep on investing even if it is just a small amount and keep some alt-coin in my port folio.

laurencef34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:32:45 AM

Yes, it's still worth investing in some cryptocurrencies this year. More than that, I'd say that each following year cryptocurrencies will keep on becoming more and more worthy investment because they do develop and the projects (and technologies) behind these currencies little by little get embraced by society. The process is gradual but when you'll look back at 2018, in 2028 you will notice the big difference because by 2028 technologies similar to blockchain or distributed ledger will be a common place and no business will be able to survive the competition with the companies using decentralized eco-systems because the service provided by such companies is considerably more efficient: it requires less people involved, decentralization makes all records available globally by demand to those who have the access rights, peer-to-peer market doesn't have to feed the intermediary sector, all the conditions of any kind of deal must be executed, and only when it happened the system executes the transaction − human error becomes less probable, etc. Well, just  my two cents on this. Better get going as I monitor my live trading sessions. Best of luck!
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:42:23 AM

We all want bull run for 2019 but seems its not hurry but we see crypto is going to mainstream we see facebook is going to make its own token for whatsapp, its a big step.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: