Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Know when to start ICO  (Read 406 times)
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:36:26 AM

Am I missing something??? Why can't devs launch ICOs only when market is stable to avoid not getting listed ,I'm hearing 6months from few projects before getting listed ,this is very annoying. Start ICO when market condition is pretty stable ,it won't hurt and would be better for every one ,there won't be any complains from bounty hunter side too

I guess they just follow their roadmaps, they already planned for it even the market situation is not that pleasant, still they always find a way to overcome the market and be on time to their projects. Time actually is the reason behind it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:37:06 AM

Am I missing something??? Why can't devs launch ICOs only when market is stable to avoid not getting listed ,I'm hearing 6months from few projects before getting listed ,this is very annoying. Start ICO when market condition is pretty stable ,it won't hurt and would be better for every one ,there won't be any complains from bounty hunter side too

Developers team must be want to best thing happen for their investor. If they listed on exchanger in unstable market, people tend to panic and selling the token at cheap price.
You are very right, forcing developers to enter tokens or do ico in the current market situation is suicide, I can see from all 2018 ico projects that enter the market the price drops to 90% of the selling price in ico, this action is very detrimental to investors

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:06:20 AM

I also never saw such an ICO project, but began to hesitate with the project. I did not expect anymore with the project. I joined the project from March 2018 to the present token has not been distributed to me.

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:35:34 PM

I think there is nothing to complain about in the current situation. The market condition is not stable, it does not mean it will continue like this. I really tried to be patient, because I could not do anything, except waiting to recover.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:28:31 PM

It is not a good idea, as nobody knows when the market turns into bearish or bullish. Bear market can last for years
and that would mean not having ICOs for years according to your proposal. We have to adopt to the market conditions,
as all the participants are affected with bear market.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:02:45 AM

It is not a good idea, as nobody knows when the market turns into bearish or bullish. Bear market can last for years
and that would mean not having ICOs for years according to your proposal. We have to adopt to the market conditions,
as all the participants are affected with bear market.
They will start an ICO as anytime they wish.
The market status is uncertain but their job during the ICO is just to raise funds, if there are still investors who will invest, then
that means investors are willing to wait for a longer period for their return.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 02:58:11 AM

even the developers of course also did not know about crypto will be worth when they began the ICO. developers certainly hope crypto in good condition so that they will get the results to match expectations. but when the predictions miss the mark on crypto certainly quite reasonable since it will arrive on its own phase where crypto ICO also began to rise and be great.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:09:29 AM

Most of the investor are stopped investing to the ICO because most of the ICO are like in the market now which is the ICO turn to failed.
Everything wait for the bull run because they believed better to invest In ICO when the market is rising.

But I still believe they still good to invest to ICO even the market is not good because they are really potential to invest and it will be worth it to grow your money.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 03:20:02 AM

The truth is all of those ICO is already scheduled and delay it will reduce trust of their project investors and supporters. But as we know that market condition is totally unpredictable, so when the time for ICO is come, and the market is falling, devs can't do anything about it, they still need to launch the ICO so they don't screw up with early investor and supporter.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:46:10 AM

to be able to start the ico project it does not have to look at the existing market conditions and conditions, when it wants to raise funds for an ico project, they just launch it, they sell existing solutions and developments for many people so that from the fund raising will be seen whether the concept and a useful solution or not so that it can determine whether theico project is successful or not.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:51:26 AM

In the bull market, most people have a high investment enthusiasm. The launch of the ICO project has a relatively high success rate. The tokens issued by the project party have a great chance of increasing the price several times.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
bithawk

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:36:11 AM

what is considered stable in the crypto world??? the market is always volatile if you ask me, you know the sayin there is no better time than the present.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: