Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is pumping!  (Read 24523 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:12:53 AM

I bought some ETH when the price was 0.026BTC I know ETH price will start moving up sooner or later. Just Checked Binance the price is trending now @ 0.038BTC

I am expecting to exchange my ETH with BTC once the price will cross the 0.080BTC Mark.

This time HODL for ETH LOL
Many people are very optimistic with Ethereum this year, so I think maybe your decision to buy ethereum at a low price is a good decision.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:25:52 AM

Price seems very promising the last few days, hope the steady growth continuous. Like other posters mentioned, ETH has big plans for 2019, hope they are capable of delivering as promised ...

I don't really think all of it is really promising. There are forks that isn't even official and with anonymous team behind it. I guess only the constantinople is the legit fork out of the three since binance shows support on it.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:08:47 PM

Very soon with all these network updates ETH can be the best crypto with a really huge developers and users community and with a lot of new ICO's based on it, so i'm not surprised that its price is growing.
bolbau

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:16:56 PM

thats a good news, ethereum this year will again show its fangs in the cryptocurrency market battle stage. I had a chance to read a lot of future plans owned by ethereum, one of which was the hardfork planned for this month. but we as traders do not take advantage of this pumping situation to massively sell assets when prices are high, we also still have to stabilize market prices, gradually slowing down your assets.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:24:41 PM

Yesterday I am also saw that ethereum goes up and decided to buy it. I think it happening due to hardfork. People start  buying ethereum. And it is great for the market.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:03:37 PM

Everyone already knows the reason why this event takes place and today it is hard forks and this is not one fork, as far as I know, in January there will be an exit for 4 forks at once. But the most interesting is of course Constantinople.
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 03:17:38 PM

2019 will be exciting for ethereum. I heard a lot of news regarding future developments of ethereum, if all that is plan for ethereum will happen this year then i think that it will get back again on it's track and will prove once again that it's the king of altcoins. It's been behind Xrp for quite some time but it rallied through it.

goolesby

Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

The ETH is now increasing. We can see in the coin market cap that Ethereum is progressing and increasing, however it is still not significant. Hopefully I really wish that it will keep moving and increasing in order to make the other altcoins from ICO to have better rate and value.

harapan

Activity: 1666
Merit: 298

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:27:11 PM

Ethereum rises significantly, albeit very slowly but it continues to rise.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:27:25 PM

Eth has some upcoming forks, and the most important one is the last one I guess where it change it mining algorithm to POS from POW , it prevents wasting energy and I think it is good news for ethereum!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

In this cryptocurrency world, I have learnt that patience is needed to really make profit. If you can be patient enough, you will surely make profit from cryptocurrency most especially if such token have a very good usecase. Usecase is one of the easiest tool to ensure that price keep moving.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

Ethereum is preparing to really take off as the chart is really looking great. I see ethereum fork been successfully completed and after this, the real ether recovery will then commence. Don't sell you ether to quickly otherwise you might regret it!
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:33:04 PM

I knew this time would come. And I am now very calm and confident that ETH will increase its price every day. A good product will always be expensive and people understand it.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:44:57 PM

Yea, I think ETH Dev must have new business plan in new year and that we are looking market going up in the eve of year 2019. There are hard fork in january 16 so that ETH may go to new record. So this time to hold ETH.

THanks.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

This time ethereum shows positivity in its value and now gaining reputations and good trusts to some traders and investors hoping that this increase would continue to develop for a profit and earnings.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:52:45 PM

Now ethereum is 0.03973088 BTC. It touched 0.04 BTC something. Really amazing result of ethereum. Ethereum gives us some hint that he can rise up again. Marketcap volume need to grow more than now.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:55:24 PM

Now ethereum is 0.03973088 BTC. It touched 0.04 BTC something. Really amazing result of ethereum. Ethereum gives us some hint that he can rise up again. Marketcap volume need to grow more than now.
I like many people hope that Eth will continue its growth, even if it is slow. Also, I'm afraid that if the Eth drops to a low cost again, it'll be the end of it.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:56:48 PM

Pump to ethereum is normal for now because there is just 10 day to their big fork. What do you think about this fork guys, can eth reach to 200-250 dollar before or after it, I don't know what will happen to eth price after this fork.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:06:31 PM

Yea, I think ETH Dev must have new business plan in new year and that we are looking market going up in the eve of year 2019. There are hard fork in january 16 so that ETH may go to new record. So this time to hold ETH.

THanks.

In my opinion, it doesn't have a new business, but it has a smart contract with large investors so that it can make ethereum use continue to increase, and certainly selective in accepting smart contracts because many are used for scam projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:09:02 PM

Pump to ethereum is normal for now because there is just 10 day to their big fork. What do you think about this fork guys, can eth reach to 200-250 dollar before or after it, I don't know what will happen to eth price after this fork.
in my opinion it is difficult for ETH to reach 200-250 if Bitcoin is still in a price not much different from now. except if Bitcoin also experiences a significant increase then it can make ETH rise too.
now I think the altcoin price depends on Bitcoin so it all depends on the condition of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: