Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Loan  (Read 237 times)
garrafa233 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:50:10 AM

hello everyone and happy new year.

im having a little problem im in need a loan of 0.001BTC so that i can withdraw my btc from a cloud minig site
issues... i dont have anything to give as a collateral thats the first issue and the other is that almost no one accept to lend btc in this conditions without collateral and the other issue is that im new in this site and that i believe that dont give to much comfort for all you users in trusting me... anyway if anyone is able to lend me and trust my word im not here to scam nor be scammed im here just to start making money of my own... but those fee's before withdraw kills me... shit i already have 0.1 btc to withdraw in just one site... imagine the others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:07:03 PM

hello everyone and happy new year.

im having a little problem im in need a loan of 0.001BTC so that i can withdraw my btc from a cloud minig site
issues... i dont have anything to give as a collateral thats the first issue and the other is that almost no one accept to lend btc in this conditions without collateral and the other issue is that im new in this site and that i believe that dont give to much comfort for all you users in trusting me... anyway if anyone is able to lend me and trust my word im not here to scam nor be scammed im here just to start making money of my own... but those fee's before withdraw kills me... shit i already have 0.1 btc to withdraw in just one site... imagine the others

All sounds cheesy by the way. I am not gonna trust a newbie who created an account and his first post is asking for loan. If you have a collateral then anyone will give you loan. By the way, you posted it in the wrong section. The topic needs to move to Lending section. Click here

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
garrafa233 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:15:28 PM

and you're completly free of non trusting me and btw fuck that ideia just because im a new user i shouldn't post this one as my first post... wtf man... you're free to post whatever you want as a 1st post... lol you guys really think you're to smart xD ahahahahahahahahahahah you make me laugh... if i had anything as a collateral i wounldt ask for a loan... xD... i would convert it directly to what i want and in that way i could even get more than the expected XD... before talking use your brain cells... but becarefull so that burn and you have to call for the firefigthers
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 4917

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 12:16:48 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

I agree with mdayonliner, and i'd like to add that 99.9% of cloudmining sites are ponzis or scams.
If some site is asking for a deposit in order for you to withdraw, they are scamming you...

If somebody were to give you a 0.001 loan, and you would send this 0.001 to the cloud mining site, my experience tells me the cloudmining site would just keep "your" 0.001 and still not let you withdraw..
The end result would be that the lender would be out of 0.001, and you would walk away since you have no means of repaying... The only winner would be the cloudmining scamsite

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
garrafa233 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:21:40 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 12:41:55 PM by garrafa233

mocacinno thanks for that kind information i already thougth about that myself thats why i still got a plan b... but its a really long time plan b and i was kinda needing to make money in btc so that i could exchange it into real money that's why im registered in more that one cloud minig sites
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: