Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8501 times)
cabbage55 (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:26:57 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 08:08:46 AM by cabbage55

Social Networks:

Exchanges:

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabbage55 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:49:22 PM

reserved
cabbage55 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:49:36 PM

reserved
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:30:20 AM

The idea is just beautiful. But the market is going through hard times now and for this reason I don’t really understand how much mining can be profitable these days.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:35:12 AM

The idea is just beautiful. But the market is going through hard times now and for this reason I don’t really understand how much mining can be profitable these days.
According to the developers, 1 kilowatt will cost 0.038 cents. Therefore, it will be the most beneficial for users as well as the most environmentally friendly.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:09:52 AM

I see the price has already gone up regardless of market trends. I think the project is still worth exploring if the real business is behind it. The price of the token will quickly go up.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:27:52 AM

I see the price has already gone up regardless of market trends. I think the project is still worth exploring if the real business is behind it. The price of the token will quickly go up.
This is most likely due to the fact that registration will be open to participants from around the world as well as the developers announced the addition to the exchanges ABCC, Okex, Okcoin Korea & Okcoin Vietnam🔝.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:52:48 AM

This is most likely due to the fact that registration will be open to participants from around the world as well as the developers announced the addition to the exchanges ABCC, Okex, Okcoin Korea & Okcoin Vietnam🔝.
Yes, after that you can make a very good profit. But you need to have time to buy tokens now while the price is still attractive.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:00:21 AM

Yes, after that you can make a very good profit. But you need to have time to buy tokens now while the price is still attractive.
Yes, I am ready to support this project. I hope I am not mistaken and the price of the token will go up very quickly. I am most interested in the project as a trader.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:28:07 AM

Yes, I am ready to support this project. I hope I am not mistaken and the price of the token will go up very quickly. I am most interested in the project as a trader.
Well, here everyone chooses for himself. For example, I consider mining a very promising direction. If you understand this issue you can earn very well.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:41:10 AM

Well, here everyone chooses for himself. For example, I consider mining a very promising direction. If you understand this issue you can earn very well.
And if I understand correctly, the developers offer mining without any com-missions before March 1. This is also a very good motivation for me.
snos-boss

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:57:44 AM

This is quite an interesting project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I see even now the demand for tokens is growing very fast. I hope the developers implement the project fully in a short time.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:04:55 AM

This is quite an interesting project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I see even now the demand for tokens is growing very fast. I hope the developers implement the project fully in a short time.
The full launch of the project will be on March 1, but the demo version is available now and you can do mining now. I think by the time of launch the price of the token will fly to the moon.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:26:19 AM

The full launch of the project will be on March 1, but the demo version is available now and you can do mining now. I think by the time of launch the price of the token will fly to the moon.
Yes, early investors receive a very large income but they risk the most, but still I decided to support the project. But my budget does not allow making a big investment. I wish the developers good luck with the project.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:37:23 AM

Tell me when will the listing on other exchanges? I would like to know how quickly the project will develop. I think this will immediately affect the rise in the price of the token.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:07:58 AM

Tell me when will the listing on other exchanges? I would like to know how quickly the project will develop. I think this will immediately affect the rise in the price of the token.
Judging by the statements of the developers, this will happen pretty soon. I think we need to buy tokens right now and soon it will be possible to make very good money on it.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:11:08 AM

Judging by the statements of the developers, this will happen pretty soon. I think we need to buy tokens right now and soon it will be possible to make very good money on it.
I myself follow the price dynamics. And I must say in recent days, the price has already gone up. I hope this is a natural growth and this trend will continue.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:23:15 AM

in which country is the project registered as a legal entity? And why did you choose Spain as a country to build your plant?
cryptogbumper

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:24:31 AM

As i know that Solar energe is not cost-effective for mining
since you need to invest most of your money on the solar panels
and the electric is not enough for big farms
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:54:59 AM

As i know that Solar energe is not cost-effective for mining
since you need to invest most of your money on the solar panels
and the electric is not enough for big farms
I am also interested in this question. Perhaps the developers have any subsidies from the state or large discounts on solar panels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: