Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN]CRYPTO SOLAR TECH - THE WORLD'S FIRST GREEN MINING POOL  (Read 8509 times)
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:48:19 AM

what is the price of your services. And is it possible to get any discounts when you buy a tariff plan for 1 year for example.
I myself would be very interested. I would like to organize the most profitable mining.
Now the price is the most profitable while the platform is working in demo mode. If you are interested in this topic, I recommend to try.
And what income can I get if I invest, say, $ 100.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:49:30 AM

what is the price of your services. And is it possible to get any discounts when you buy a tariff plan for 1 year for example.
I myself would be very interested. I would like to organize the most profitable mining.
Now the price is the most profitable while the platform is working in demo mode. If you are interested in this topic, I recommend to try.

If I'm not mistaken, it will be about $ 20 per day. But you can calculate it yourself.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:30:26 AM

If I'm not mistaken, it will be about $ 20 per day. But you can calculate it yourself.
if it is true it can be as profitable as possible and I will gladly use this opportunity. I think this will make good money.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:14:46 AM

if it is true it can be as profitable as possible and I will gladly use this opportunity. I think this will make good money.
Now I will test this opportunity and report the results. It looks very promising.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:46:36 AM

Now I will test this opportunity and report the results. It looks very promising.
Do I understand correctly that in order to register on the platform I need to provide my passport information? If so, then I do not understand why it is needed.
Huucrypto1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:08:11 AM

Just invest billions of dollars in crypto currencies and wake up to been a millionaire. Realistically, the father had loss fortune by investing in bitcoin. Although the money aspect of the bitcoin goes beyond the real face value of the technology. Thanks.
angrygerl

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:19:07 AM

Just invest billions of dollars in crypto currencies and wake up to been a millionaire. Realistically, the father had loss fortune by investing in bitcoin. Although the money aspect of the bitcoin goes beyond the real face value of the technology. Thanks.
Well, I think Bitcoin will show itself. And then the guys collected 38 million dollars if I'm not mistaken.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:12:25 AM

Well, I think Bitcoin will show itself. And then the guys collected 38 million dollars if I'm not mistaken.
It is impressive. I think that the price will go up quickly. after listing on new exchanges, the price will quickly go up and we will be able to capitalize on this.
persefona

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:49:58 AM

Hey. I wonder how this project will work in times of low solar activity. Cool
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:16:36 AM

I heard that they have sources of natural gas and they will also sell energy during periods of high solar activity and buy it when activity is low.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

I heard that they have sources of natural gas and they will also sell energy during periods of high solar activity and buy it when activity is low.
I see the circuit is completely ready for operation. And you can start mining. Tell me at this stage the equipment is already connected?
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:56:15 AM

I see the circuit is completely ready for operation. And you can start mining. Tell me at this stage the equipment is already connected?
Yes, you can start mining now, but you will be able to withdraw income only after March 1, as I understood.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:07:51 AM

Yes, you can start mining now, but you will be able to withdraw income only after March 1, as I understood.
Well, it remains not so long to wait. I wonder what will be the terms of cooperation after the full launch of this platform?
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:31:34 AM

Well, it remains not so long to wait. I wonder what will be the terms of cooperation after the full launch of this platform?
I think that investors will be able to make very good money on this. Because after the launch of the project, the price will quickly go up. But it will also depend on the market as a whole.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:51:03 AM

I think that investors will be able to make very good money on this. Because after the launch of the project, the price will quickly go up. But it will also depend on the market as a whole.
The price on the market will go up I am sure of it. But if you believe in the project, you will need to invest in tokens in the near future.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:32:44 PM

The project is really cool. I think it will be the most demanded and the price of the token will quickly go up. But now the mining market does not look too promising.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

The project is really cool. I think it will be the most demanded and the price of the token will quickly go up. But now the mining market does not look too promising.
nevertheless, solar panels can provide profitable mining in such a market right now.
persefona

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:23:49 PM

nevertheless, solar panels can provide profitable mining in such a market right now.
I like this demo version and I would like to start mining right now.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:31:44 AM

I like this demo version and I would like to start mining right now.
Here you are right. This can be very beneficial. Especially if you do not have to buy a tariff plan for the long term.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:06:41 AM

But solar panels are very expensive. How will this issue be resolved at these stages? I just would like to understand how this all will work in practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: