Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are the best..!!  (Read 21728 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:22:53 PM

Historically it happened so that all other blockchain exclude bitcoin we call altcoins.
But there between all other coins we have good projects and also we have true scams.
for me: today, to summarize all blockchains as altsoins is already wrong

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:48:21 PM

yup altcoin is the best, compared to altcoin bitcoin gives more profit than btc.
and altcoin has a roadmap that is better than bitcoin itself except that now the situation in cryptocurrency is very strange because every altcoin price follows the price of bitcoin.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:37:06 PM

Altcoins are better not the best.Because we experience a lot of scame on crypto market and the make invest more risky.So,invest on BTC and other factors made BTC the best.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:38:24 PM

how many of u agree that the altcoins are the best .......
bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool
Many altcoins can give you profit. But, not all of the altcoins you buy will make a profit for you, some actually make you lose. So, you really need observations about the coins you want to buy before deciding to buy them.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:39:49 PM

Yes OAth protocol is a very good project. And that's why alts are the best. It has future growth, Great idea and a great partnerships already.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:42:54 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), mirakal (2)

Actually most altcoins suck

Most alts are a money pit

Sometimes you can score big

But mostly they are shit

thats why we normally call them shitcoins

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:49:11 PM

Altcoins are better not the best.Because we experience a lot of scame on crypto market and the make invest more risky.So,invest on BTC and other factors made BTC the best.
BTC is indeed the best coin, but if you trade, Altcoin is the best.
BTC is more suitable for long-term investment while Altcoin is very diverse, there is a good one for the long term there is also a good one for the short term.
the best is not necessarily the best in a field.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 05:57:26 PM

In terms of profit, altcoins is taking the lead there is no doubt about that, even in the bearish, we are still making profit from altcoins but in terms of safety, i guess bitcoin is the best.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:16:35 PM

bcoz it is faster ...it can be used for faster transaction and even the transaction fee is also comparatively less
and even buying an altcoin is cheaper and u can buy more coins ..and earn more profits ...but the coin u choose must be good coin Cool

I also like altcoins. The reason is primarily that very good money can be earned on altcoins. The main thing to choose more reliable coins with minimal risk.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:19:02 PM

one of the easiest ways of making good profit in the crypto space, is by investing in altcoins. Then just as it is a way to make profit from altcoins, so also is it easy to lose your fund while investing in just any altcoin, without doing proper research to know the best to go for.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:08:52 PM

For me Altcoins has always been my best, there is always a possibility of daily transactions and profit and I also love the part that the coins must be from good project cos you can make profit by trading any how coin

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Ree500

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:21:31 PM

Altcoins enable the people who missed out buying Bitcoin when it was $200 a coin, to dream. Its like purchasing a few lottery tickets.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:24:11 PM

Altcoins are better to bitcoin and worse in term of the investment.
If i will invest or trade in the market i would choose alternative coins which will provide good earning or profits.
But lemme tell you this, it is good knowledge and information that will lead you to gain.
I think it's too risky, even though I know that big risk means big profits, but for now when the price of bitcoin goes down then in my opinion this is the right time to invest in bitcoin because the price is very cheap, then if bitcoin is able to return to high level of course it will be very profitable and I think bitcoin can do it

trashman43

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:24:44 PM

and even buying an altcoin is cheaper
Hahahahahahabahahha.... Altcoins are indeed the best cryptocurrency. You can either make a huge profit or you make a huge lost and loss your hard earned income. This post is the real  definition of sarcasm  Grin Grin.. How can you say altcoins are the best cryptocurrency, they are just shitcoin please don't waste your time and money on them.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:40:12 PM

yes altcoins are good for the small time holder like me because it is much cheaper compare to Bitcoin, altcoin gives some opportunity for everyone to join the crypto-sphere and make an investment even a small amount of money but please remember that not all coins is good to invest.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:48:26 PM

yes I agree with what you say on the other hand because I have also benefited more than the altcoin than bitcoin, but not all altcoins are also potentially good and only a few can say the best.

but if for long-term investments I think there are no altcoins that will be like bitcoin to increase prices when experiencing a pump, altcoin prices tend to fall deeper when the market experiences a dump.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:58:11 PM

Many of them agree that altcoin can indeed be a good investment place, of the many coins they have their own platforms and advantages. Bitcoin is very good but along with the development of Crypto, it continues to produce new coins with a system that might be superior in transactions that are faster and cheaper. But for market capabilities and the price of Bitcoin is unbeatable.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:47:09 AM

I always said that don't love any coin except Bitcoin. Because if you love much an altcoin there is much chance to loss. And that happened to me on last year. From now I don't love any coin except bitcoin. Just sell once I am in profit. Holding long is good if price not drop down but there is no any guaranty. So if you would like to use altcoin for save transaction fee or faster transactions it's fine. But holding longer must use stop loss to avoid huge losses. It's my opinion decision depend on you.

That is all, you have made it clear. Bitcoin should be a coin to love and when it comes to transactions and trading, I also go in for altcoins. If you have any money to save in crypto, bitcoin is the best option to resort to. I will keep the words of the OP in mind and advise my friends exactly because it really makes sense.
Sometimes, you may be very much experienced but you still need a helping hand to make you complete.
All alts prices depend on BTC which makes them not to be independent so if there is something to have, it is bitcoin because when an altcoin dies, bitcoin doesn't die but the little shake in bitcoin's market turns all the crypto market red.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:13:04 AM

Many of them agree that altcoin can indeed be a good investment place, of the many coins they have their own platforms and advantages. Bitcoin is very good but along with the development of Crypto, it continues to produce new coins with a system that might be superior in transactions that are faster and cheaper. But for market capabilities and the price of Bitcoin is unbeatable.
no one doubt on it ,bitcoin at this moment could not replaced by another coins.holding altcoin in my opinion has more benefit than just holding bitcoin.people trade altcoin in order to get more bitcoin , if its price rise alot.so they will easy to collect bitcoin if they trade on altcoin.and that's why so many altcoin appear in crypto market everyday.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:30:20 AM

There are altcoins that can be considered as trash due to their low volumes and also their poor team. It is still better to make investment with bitcoin than altcoins due to its high profitability.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: