Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business Partnership - Evermint Exchange - evermint.com  (Read 155 times)
EVERMINT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:00:37 AM

I am a software engineer with over 10 years in the application development and dev-ops space. Everyday I contribute in some way to improving the tech spaces I am interested in.

I have owned the evermint.com domain name for a few years now and have invested into various entrepreneurial efforts to make a sustainable business with the same.

Although a Newbie to bitcointalk I am not new to the blockchain ecosystem, I do have had some experience in making my own unique blockchain algorithm called DAAPchain.

Proof:
http://daapchain.com
https://github.com/evermint/daapchain

I have also been featured in tech podcasts about blockchain development and its features.
People In Tech Podcast - The-Blockchain-Dev:
https://anchor.fm/people-in-tech/episodes/The-Blockchain-Dev---21618-e12n5q

What I want to do now it take all the pieces I have available to me and build a team to put together a REAL digital currency exchange application.

I believe this application could be as big as Coinbase et al. because of name penetration, and also, an additional Crypto Loan/Kickstarter feature and other niche features to set it apart from YACE (yet another crypto exchange).

I have been researching and demoing white label startup companies that could build a simple exchange service although I think this idea will require some extra effort beyond the standard vanilla exchange app. I have a willingness to success, a sharp SE background and I am also ambidextrous with UI and Digital graphics.

So what am I auctioning?

I am auctioning the opportunity to come in as a co-founder to help bring credibility and digital currency fortification to the project. The benefit for the winner is a 44% stake in the ownership of Evermint Exchange and the luxury of traveling around the world to promote it.

If you have been looking for a ground floor opportunity with the potential to take off this is for you.

I am available to clarify any questions. I am also interested in where you could see an application like Evermint fit in the Blockchain ecosystem.

Thanks for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EVERMINT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:07:52 AM

Description: Ownership of Evermint Exchange and evermint.com
Starting bid: 7 BTC
Buy it now: 44 BTC
End date and time: 3/1/2019
Payment methods accepted: BTC
Additional information: Your name and address added to the Administration Contact section of the domain name. Also domain name ownership rights included.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: