Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥 [ITEX.EXCHANGE] The new financial market has born !! [PRE-ICO] 💥💥  (Read 665 times)
Ejarwan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1087
Merit: 1042

Need a crypto/NFT Marketing? Contact me.

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:27:00 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 10:03:30 PM by Ejarwan

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████████▄
    █████████████████████████████
   ████████████████████▀▀   ██████
  ███████████████▀▀▀        ██████
 ██████████▀▀▀       ▄█    ▐████████
▐███████          ▄██▀     █████████▌
▐████████▄     ▄███▀       █████████▌
▐███████████▄ ███▀        ▐█████████▌
 █████████████          ██████████
  ████████████    █▄     ▐█████████
   ████████████ ▄█████▄  █████████
     ▀█████████████████████████▀
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
   ████                       ████
  █████  ▀█████████████████▀  █████
 ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄  ██████
▐██████  ██▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄██  ██████▌
▐██████  ████  ▀█████▀  ████  ██████▌
▐██████  ██▀ ▄█▄ ▀▀▀ ▄█▄ ▀██  ██████▌
 ██████  ▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀  ██████
  █████  ▄█████████████████▄  █████
   ████                       ████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄█████████████████████▄
    ███████████▀     ▀███████████
   ███████████         ██████████
  ███████████▌         ▐███████████
 ████████████           ████████████
▐█████████████         █████████████▌
▐██████████████▄     ▄██████████████▌
▐██████████▀▀▀ ███████ ▀▀▀██████████▌
 ███████▀      ▐█▄ ▄█▌      ▀███████
  █████▌        █▌ ▐█        ▐█████
   ████         ▐█ █▌         ████
    ████▄▄       ▀█▀       ▄▄████
       ▀█████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
Fast & Neat
Timely Updates
Trusted
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:39:39 PM

So they got their soft cap already? It says from the roadmap, 400k from OB2 2018? What does OB means?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:04:03 AM

i tried to join the itex telegram through the link provided above, but it only redirect to coindex telegram news channel, is this that correct channel or the link is wrong?

between will the itex token only be tradeable in the itex exchange or they have plans to get listed in some few exchange as this is very common among exchange base tokens, will be following progress of this project.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:35:56 PM

There are a lot of different cryptobirds Will yours obey SEC decisions? Your exchange will work only on smartphones?
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:33:59 PM

i tried to join the itex telegram through the link provided above, but it only redirect to coindex telegram news channel, is this that correct channel or the link is wrong?

between will the itex token only be tradeable in the itex exchange or they have plans to get listed in some few exchange as this is very common among exchange base tokens, will be following progress of this project.

The itex telegram group is this: https://t.me/ItexHybridEx

Awesome project, i will invest hard into it!!!

90% of profits goes to token holders, this is fucking amazing!!!!
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:36:38 AM

Too many exchange projects today but after launch no volume and no traders like the new site launching almost every month, what is your strategy that this platform will be used by huge number of traders? There are 231 crypto exchange listed in coinmarketcap right now, how will you compete on those already existing exchanges.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:07:02 AM

Yes, we are seeing many exchanges launching on the monthly basis but what are your major aspects and different from the other exchange in order to get more reputable in the market. I don't find anything major important aspect when you compare with the other exchanges?
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:54:51 AM

I think and need to give people the latest information about the development of the project ITEX. EXCHANGE on social media channels like Twiter. I didn't find any information there.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:02:08 PM

Too many exchange projects today but after launch no volume and no traders like the new site launching almost every month, what is your strategy that this platform will be used by huge number of traders? There are 231 crypto exchange listed in coinmarketcap right now, how will you compete on those already existing exchanges.

That would be a real challenge for them. Getting traders on board is really tough in the beginning. Get reputable coins listed. They should not list any other coins, else they will turn into a trash exchange.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:21:53 AM

That would be a real challenge for them. Getting traders on board is really tough in the beginning. Get reputable coins listed. They should not list any other coins, else they will turn into a trash exchange.
I hope not to be a trash, because we can see clearly that most platform market projects have all success, but not a few fail, maybe ITEX.EXCHANGE needs to maintain their foundation so they still know people
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:09:26 PM

You wrote. "We are going to become a HYBRID exchange, offering some of the advantages and technological advantages of decentralized exchanges to ensure high liquidity, security, customer protection and good quality support." What are the advantages of a decentralized exchange? The speed of her work is lower - a fact. Will your exchange work with Trezor hardware wallets?
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

I hope not to be a trash, because we can see clearly that most platform market projects have all success, but not a few fail, maybe ITEX.EXCHANGE needs to maintain their foundation so they still know people
They already have a good plan ahead of ITEX.EXCHANGE so what other existing exchanges might be is their challenge to be in their same order.
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:45:26 PM

They already have a good plan ahead of ITEX.EXCHANGE so what other existing exchanges might be is their challenge to be in their same order.
with a lot of community support from ITEX, surely they should not disappoint us, we believe ITEX is one good project
YuKiang
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

Many decentralized exchanges have already been created, but why ITEX.EXCHANGE is better and what its innovation is about, I don’t really understand.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

You wrote. "We are going to become a HYBRID exchange, offering some of the advantages and technological advantages of decentralized exchanges to ensure high liquidity, security, customer protection and good quality support." What are the advantages of a decentralized exchange? The speed of her work is lower - a fact. Will your exchange work with Trezor hardware wallets?

Well, decentralized is more secure and hack resistant. It means your using your own wallet with keys instead of an exchange owned wallet.

Did you know that centralized Exchanges can do whatever they want with your balances? Literally, can take it, spend it, manipulate it, make it disappear. They can disappear with your balance at any given moment. Or get hacked and some hacker takes it Wink

Hybrid is where the speed issue comes into play. I'm not sure the planned method yet for this project, but the hybrid part will make it faster trading.

What I care about is simply this 1 very important thing... Users. How will that be achieved?
Nothing else matters.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:31:00 PM

And still. You did not answer the question. Will your exchange be able to work with hardware wallets? Namely, I'm interested in Trezor?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

it looks no ITEX.EXCHANGE team active here, no questions answered.
I can only hope that there is a team giving details of their token sale, and can communicate well here
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

I would like to understand. How do gtbridnye stock exchanges. How centralized work is understandable. How decentralized exchanges work is also understandable, but how they are synthesized with each other is not entirely clear.

dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:26:27 PM

Is it possible to trade short on your exchange? This is a very important issue in a falling market. Will it be possible to use leverage?
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:36:47 AM

with a lot of community support from ITEX, surely they should not disappoint us, we believe ITEX is one good project

It is true that we just wait until the sales of the project are completed after being able to assess what ITEX must do, surely the project that runs smoothly will plan something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: