Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I bet it all in bitcoin?  (Read 2704 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:31:37 AM

If you invested on bitcoin and want to make profits you have to wait for years,it may happens earlier if you are lucky but you are not going to lose any money by investing on bitcoins when you hold it for too long period.
Investing in the Bitcoin for long term, like 10 years+, is kinda no-brainer thing for me. I believe that crypto will thrive in the future so buy now and keep it safe and just forget about it is sounds a good plan
I am sure that also the future of bitcoin and crypto will be bright, and I think its not a matter of holding for a long time, of course it's a good idea, because throughout history prices always rise in the long run. but we talk about all in ? would that be a good idea to use all your money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:20:20 PM

If you invested on bitcoin and want to make profits you have to wait for years,it may happens earlier if you are lucky but you are not going to lose any money by investing on bitcoins when you hold it for too long period.
Investing in the Bitcoin for long term, like 10 years+, is kinda no-brainer thing for me. I believe that crypto will thrive in the future so buy now and keep it safe and just forget about it is sounds a good plan
I am sure that also the future of bitcoin and crypto will be bright, and I think its not a matter of holding for a long time, of course it's a good idea, because throughout history prices always rise in the long run. but we talk about all in ? would that be a good idea to use all your money?
Even experts in crypto, they are not too sure about the future of crypto and bitcoin, I don't know why many people are so confident and affirm that the future of crypto and bitcoin will grow very strongly, are they from the future? If they don't come from there, I can't find any reason for them to be sure of the future, and with this in mind, I don't think betting on bitcoin is a good idea, we should have different methods and choices, develop over time, not just buy and hold

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:36:07 AM

I think it is not as bad as some people make it to be. After all its a guaranteed increase, bitcoin is the number one coin and maybe others could go up a lot higher but after all bitcoin will go up when others are going up and bitcoin goes down when others go down which means bitcoin is just a pure guaranteed result.

Of course investing into other stuff is good as well but when its out of crypto, so if you invest into bitcoin and than gold than that is understandable, one may go down while other goes up and you wouldn't as hurt but getting like some altcoin as well as bitcoin doesn't make sense other than risking more for bigger reward. I only have bitcoin and ethereum and I am even thinking about getting rid of ethereum as well so I may turn to only bitcoin investor too.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:21:38 PM

For me it is good to invest your money from bitcoin because bitcoin for me is the safety way to earn money because it can gain a huge money from other altcoins.
It seems you are really having confidence about bitcoin investment, and you seems to be an experienced investors because only experienced investors can give such statement that it market changes can give us more chances to buy at low pice so try to buy at dump and hold until the price pumps again, so I never get back when the price falls as I know market will recover once again.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:37:52 AM

Holding the coins in the long term is always good but don't put all your money in Bitcoin because we have diversified all our money into different other investments because after bull run 2017, suddenly the price of Bitcoin crashed to 5000$ which makes to lose more value. We should always be active in the market in order to sell them when the price of any coin reaches its ATH in the market.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:14:16 PM

That is a decade time man, any investment you do for that time should have given you enough profit and I would not advise anyone invest and forget it, I understand what you are saying vividly, I think you are trying to say we should just leave our investment for years and by the time we look back at it, we would have seen a huge development on it.

I also use to see it this way until the last experience, if many people that invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago had forgotten without monitoring it, they would not have benefited from the last bull run which majority of them has been able to buy back again at very deep price for the future after making enough profit.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:03:13 PM

"If I'm right in the thesis, what do I get?"

"But on the other hand, if I am wrong, what is the maximum I lose?"

With these two bezels on your head, it's easy to size and risk your bet.

The risk is huge and so we must scale very well the amount we have to lose, not to fall into the fallacy of trying to solve life with a single shot.
Is never a good idea to gamble all your investment in one project definitely we know Bitcoin is a good Crypto to hold for a decades but on the other hand you can still look out for other Crypto altcoin to hold to. There is always a risk in investment. So plan out your risk management well.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:30:09 PM

The risk is huge and so we must scale very well the amount we have to lose, not to fall into the fallacy of trying to solve life with a single shot.
Gambling is not an easy way of making money particularly if you don't have a good knowledge of crypto currency trading. And if you bet , please make sure you that the money you can afford to lose and you will still be comfortable and not decision you will take that will put you in a difficult financial situation.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:34:19 PM

Is never a good idea to gamble all your investment in one project definitely we know Bitcoin is a good Crypto to hold for a decades but on the other hand you can still look out for other Crypto altcoin to hold to. There is always a risk in investment. So plan out your risk management well.
Their is a big risks to bet it all in bitcoin to have a goal to earn in crypto invest in other coin to meet your expectation. Decide on diversifying your money into different worthy project that will give a return of profit this way it will help you to avoid lose.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:58:25 PM

Their is a big risks to bet it all in bitcoin to have a goal to earn in crypto invest in other coin to meet your expectation. Decide on diversifying your money into different worthy project that will give a return of profit this way it will help you to avoid lose.

I think so mate, putting up our asset and selling it all to earn bitcoin was too risky. While having an alts as an asset right now, which has the huge potential to increase is the biggest hope for all of us. Don't ever think of putting all your asset in one currency, you should spread it evenly in order to gain much bigger profit. Although bitcoin is a much longer term to choose for, always find another ways to gain higher profits with other alternatives in crypto.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:37:51 AM

For me it is good to invest your money from bitcoin because bitcoin for me is the safety way to earn money because it can gain a huge money from other altcoins.
Nothing is that certain in this crypto industry that the opposite can't happen. So, it's always (always) advisable not to risk what one can't afford to lose. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Spread out your investments in different industries - stocks, Forex trading, offline businesses. It mustn't be either Bitcoin or altcoins. I am sure those who invested heavily in cryptocurrency in late 2017 will agree with me on this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:13:25 PM

If you bet or put your money on bitcoin then I think the risk is quite low when compared to the movement of the value of Alts.
Anyways, what kind of thesis are you talking about, there are some things that you should make sure, especially for me thats trade is not something like gambling and this is not a lucky game. Then if you ask the loss and profit in this case the same, because you are all in.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:58:41 PM

Holding the coins in the long term is always good but don't put all your money in Bitcoin because we have diversified all our money into different other investments because after bull run 2017, suddenly the price of Bitcoin crashed to 5000$ which makes to lose more value. We should always be active in the market in order to sell them when the price of any coin reaches its ATH in the market.
only stupid people do all in, they believe too much that everything will go according to what they want? whereas in the market prices can go up and down, and that is a sure risk of a crypto market. if the price falls, of course it is an opportunity for investors who still keep money (backup funds), you dont should use all your money at once dude!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:11:30 PM

Bitcoin is the best coins to hold and many investors has makes good profits from holding bitcoin.  However,  we still have other coins that are good you can bet on.  Ethereum,  litecoin,  bitcoin cash and binance coins has been wonderfully well this days and you can actually bet on them to give good condition.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:13:29 PM

Yes you’re right, Bitcoin is always the best just on its own. When I was a newbie I never bothered myself on buying altcoins because I usually see them as a waste of time and money. Bitcoin was always enough for me then and I was earning from it. Even till now I don’t really buy much of altcoins and when I do, I usually select them, I don’t buy just any altcoins cause majority of them are really worthless and buying them means your money is gone for good and I can’t take such risk. As long as I know how to make money with only Bitcoin I will be okay wit it.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:37:14 PM

Bitcoin is the best coins to hold and many investors has makes good profits from holding bitcoin.  However,  we still have other coins that are good you can bet on.  Ethereum,  litecoin,  bitcoin cash and binance coins has been wonderfully well this days and you can actually bet on them to give good condition.
Investing to the bitcoin is still good as long as the trader have a lot of different kinds of altcoins because it is only the way for us to not lose in one falling. You can earn more profit to the bitcoin but you can earn more profit than bitcoin to the ethereum coin who most potential no and I believe on that.  All the coins you said is most potential coin but not bitcoincash I think.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:18:50 PM

Yeah is god to go with a big risk but make sure to take calculated risks and learn to manage your research keep your optimism as high as possible I think to achieve greater thing you need risk but going all in is way too much for crypto but again is your risk and i hope you find luck

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:34:25 PM

If you want big profits, you should accept big risk. Both choices can be and unfortunately, it is impossible to know which one will happen. I think it is better to try as you can risk, otherwise you may lose all your money. ''Greed is good, but when the time comes.''

Perfectly correct crypto or any investment schmme always expect the risk because there nothing easy to get in this time focus quality time hardwork are the b st to get earn.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:41:27 AM

You can always try on experimenting with just small amounts or if you are playing with huge bankrol you need to have a certain point of lose that you want to take.Yeah trading comes with a risk but that risk can make you win big or lose all depends on how  you play with it
First of all it is never a good or courageous idea to invest all your savings in Bitcoin and take such a big risk. This makes no sense because no rational and wise investor would do that. Secondly, try exploring the market because we have many other coins like Ethereum and Binance coin which have great pace of growth in the market. Keep your portfolio diverse. Add ETH, BTC, Binance Coin and you might make good money.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

Just like when I started this stuff and I was thinking to myself if it was really worth and whether it is a scam or not. But I already heard from a lot of people as of then that they were making money from cryptocurrency, so I made up my mind to take the risk and brought an amount I was ready to risk and went ahead with it.

So what I’m trying to say that you should more prepared for the worst, although the good will come for sure, but be always prepared so that it doesn’t take you by surprise. It is not possible for anyone to lose everything they have invested, no matter how much it drops you’re still going to have something left for you and that’s It.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: